• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 11, 2021

    God of War | So satisfying

    God of War | So satisfying


    So satisfying

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 04:05 AM PDT

    The Queen

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 04:32 PM PDT

    I got platinum on good of war (the original one) and screw the challenge of the gods

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 08:50 AM PDT

    Cod of Yggdrasil's dews

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 08:06 AM PDT

    This was my first ps4 game and I'm glad.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 10:10 PM PDT

    It seems Kratos has met finally his match.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 08:39 AM PDT

    I don't have time for this boi

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 05:37 PM PDT

    Unstoppable

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 05:36 PM PDT

    Some moments I captured!

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 09:36 PM PDT

    I posted for your help on my first playthrough ever of GOW at GMGOW a couple weeks ago. Well now I'm stuck at this part at because the Wolf and Tatzelwurm keep respawning until I die. Is the only way to succeed here is to 1hp everyone then one shot everyone at the same time?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    Need advice fighting the Valkyrie's

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 08:03 AM PDT

    Doing my first play thru.

    I'm on easy mode and the first valkyrie took me 10/11 attempts. I have to dodge every three seconds and boi probably spent 500 arrows. If I get hit even once it's like half my health.

    I've read a lot of youtube comments saying they're insanely difficult to beat. I've just reached the second one and can't figure out that "floor-smash light explosion" that she does. You can't block it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Forlorn_Cyborg
    [link] [comments]

    The Rage of Sparta

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 03:25 AM PDT

    What you felt like doing during that part of the game.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 08:14 PM PDT

    Slaying the valkyries! Geirdiful 1/9

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 10:35 PM PDT

    Can we get a real update already!!! Am I the only one who checks this Sub each day hoping to see a trailer?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 02:21 PM PDT

    I know we must be patient. And I trust Cory. But man I felt like we were expecting to see a trailer this summer. Am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/AustinPowersszzz
    [link] [comments]

    I want to play the games but dont know where to start.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 12:54 AM PDT

    I've watched a couple twitch streamers play god of war 4 with that kid, and have seen many bosses and Custcenses including some of the ending ones, so I haven't seen too much but still enough to know what's going on, should I still play the fourth and just start from the first, or should I watch some kind of video that tells me what happens in the fourth and play the upcoming and previous ones or should I watch a video on the whole story of god of war and just play the upcoming god of wars?

    submitted by /u/jwalewIS
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody know Kratos' tattoo original story?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 11:59 PM PDT

    So, since Ghost of Sparta, it is known Kratos got his tattoo in honor of his brother, but this was clearly not the original plan during God of War (2005). If we remember, in the unlockable video Birth of the Beast, Kratos' brother doesn't have the birthmark, so his tattoo must have had another explanation. Does anybody know anything about this?

    submitted by /u/spherenaut
    [link] [comments]

    One of the best scenes in God of War Pt

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 11:37 AM PDT

    Breathing, growling, groaning

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 03:52 PM PDT

    Spoilers maybe, but VERY POSSIBLE M . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . At some point later in the game, at the 2nd or 3rd level, you come across a dragon trapped. After, you start hearing things, but, where does the breathing or growling or groaning come from? Please help me

    submitted by /u/R3ddi1ti1o0nMan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel