• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 18, 2021

    God of War | Hello can anyone help me im stuck here

    God of War | Hello can anyone help me im stuck here


    Hello can anyone help me im stuck here

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 01:32 AM PDT

    Made this poll on the PlayStation sub Reddit and GOW is crushing the competitors

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 04:09 PM PDT

    Turned out perfect :)

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 11:54 AM PDT

    Finally checking it out on ps5 for the first time..

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 09:55 PM PDT

    Is there an inconsistency in the story of the Aesir in Jotunheim?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 05:13 AM PDT

    After Thor butchered the giants of Midgard, the Jotnarr retreated back to their realm and got rid of the bridge on the river of nine as well as most othe entrances to their realm. While telling this story Mimir remarks that it was early in the war between the Aesir and the Vanir he also remarks at the end of the story that "no man nor God has set foot in Jotunheim since". However during the story of Thor's hammer being stolen; Thor and Freya make their way to Jotunheim, which has to be after the Jotnarr prohibited travel to their realm since Odin and Freya are married at that point. This seems like a pretty important inconsistency given the isolation of the Giants has been so important to the story at this point. Am I missing something or was this in fact an inconsistency?

    submitted by /u/AtlasClone
    [link] [comments]

    Perfect timing for a screenshot :)

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 06:07 PM PDT

    So is the shattered gauntlet of the ages worth using with the three “stones” equipped?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 10:36 AM PDT

    I'm mainly using it for the extra enchantments it can hold but I want something that can be useful for defeating Sigrun as well.

    submitted by /u/Ifuckinghatepelly
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 11:20 AM PDT

    Hello guys,I have a question about Kratos's god powers.Does he still has them in GOW 4?

    submitted by /u/Coldfix_341
    [link] [comments]

    Question for my 1st time play through.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 11:14 AM PDT

    I'm finally playing GoW and I'm going through completely blind. I'm probably about midway through or so I'm guessing. Here's my question: I feel like I have a crazy amount of experience saved up but I've upgraded pretty much everything. Am I missing something I can spend my excess exp on? Fucking awesome game by the way.

    submitted by /u/VoltasNeedle
    [link] [comments]

    What happened between GoW 3 and 4?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 10:39 AM PDT

    Hello, do we know what Kratos did between GoW 3 and 4? I can't find a good answer on the internet.

    submitted by /u/Talha1808
    [link] [comments]

    Kratos is tyr?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 01:16 AM PDT

    I have a maybe not so crazy theory that Kratos is Tyr.

    1. Tyr is a god of war. Who, in his later years is for peace. We know that Kratos has calmed down quite a bit after having another family and in his older years.

    2. Tyr is a god, not a giant, loved by the giants, who can travel between realms. Kratos traveled from his world to this one. Is ancient Greece a different realm?

    3. Tyr dissapears and no one know why. Is there a chance that in the final battle with the world serpent he go's back into time like it was mentioned in game and he possible died In a final battle? Or sacrifices himself to save his son? Many different possibilities. This would explain who blows the horn when his son is ill.

    This makes the most sense to me. But please let me know what you guys think. I love the different ideas.

    Edit: I understand that Greece is not a realm. I think what I meant was the he traveled from his "world" to this one. He also does travel between all the realms.

    I also think that no matter what, time travel will be a part in the next game. And I seriously can't wait for the next one. I'm going through my fourth play through of the game now lol

    submitted by /u/HelplessGamer325
    [link] [comments]

    God of War 2 HD Remaster Ultimate Movie Cut

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 07:11 AM PDT

    Look who I found on some race car at a shopping mall

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 05:26 PM PDT

    Norse or Greek?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 05:12 AM PDT

    Who would you say is the worst or most evil pantheon so far, the Norse pantheon or the Greek pantheon?

    submitted by /u/Important_Scale7852
    [link] [comments]

    Beat Sigrun first time last week. Just beat her on NG+. Way harder this time. I got lucky, she had a bad run. My PS5 internal shoulder spring didn't survive, worth it! :)

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 08:53 PM PDT

    God of War Exclusive fights.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 02:13 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel