• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 15, 2020

    God of War | i don't know if this is done already

    God of War | i don't know if this is done already


    i don't know if this is done already

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 03:59 AM PDT

    I painted Jormungandr!

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 02:25 AM PDT

    "Unworthy! Unworthy!"

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    The developers tweeted out my Twitch clip of my reaction to beating Sigrun on GMGOW+ I'm so happy right now

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    Guess who nabbed an early copy of God of War Ragnorak today

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 04:57 AM PDT

    This ain't the quickest take on Sigrun in GMGOW+ No DMG, but it's my first and my favorite.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    Don't take my deer next time

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    I can officially say that I've played all the God of War games

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 09:22 PM PDT

    Is MODI still ALIVE and HELP Kratos during Ragnarok?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 05:22 AM PDT

    I found interesting theory guys, MODI IS HELPING KRATOS AND ATREUS IN RAGNAROK !!!

    In first photo on Sköll and Hati Shrine,

    (https://twitter.com/arguprh/status/1316714636071272449?s=19)

    You'll see them devoured sun and moon before Ragnarok started, after that Ragnarok begins. Then, see each army in right and left side of this panel. In left we see Thor, Odin, and Their Asgard Army. On left Maybe Tyr, MODI (possibility) and giant Army.. why i said a photo in white circle is MODI?

    You must see panel about Hrungnir (photo 2),

    (https://twitter.com/arguprh/status/1316714641989537800?s=19)

    Rememeber mimir tales, after Thor crushed Hrungnir's head hardly with Mjolnir, hrungnir's body fell upon Thor, and no one in hall of Asgard can remove the body. Then enter little magni and modi and save their father. Magni is got all praise because his blonder. And if you want to translate rune under the pict, you'll get "Magni" "Modi". See? The picture of Modi is exactly same with photo 1 !

    Take attention again in photo 1

    (https://twitter.com/arguprh/status/1316715689680535554?s=19)

    Under left side below ship, you'll see 2 dead body, you know who are they? Yep, they're Baldur and Magni who killed by Kratos before ragnarok begins ! (You know in mythology, Magni and Modi is few a gods that survive after Ragnarok events).

    I think Modi can't beaten easily only by stabbed knife on his neck by Atreus and kicked until fall of the cliff. Why? He can afford Thor tortured and not die (even he get badly injured) ! So why little thing like Atreus stab will kill him?

    What do you think guys?

    submitted by /u/argu_hartmann
    [link] [comments]

    Kinda late to the party but.. FINALLY!!! After 2 years, I finally got the chance to buy and play this masterpiece! Played it on GMGOW and I was able to platinum it (surprisingly). Now I shall wait for Ragnarok.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 01:49 AM PDT

    “Can you kill something that big?”

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    Kratos tried to intimidate Brok

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 05:00 AM PDT

    Quick question: should I collect all Artifacts in location then sell it or just sell when I found one?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    I mean just like in Resident Evil 4 there was treasures that were more Valuable when sell at once than Individually?

    submitted by /u/Bartek-BB
    [link] [comments]

    What did I miss?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    I felt like playing GoW again, first time since I beat it. Booted up the game and was shocked to see my last save file was from two years ago. Didn't realize it had been that long.

    Aside from NG+, any big or spectacular changes I should know? New gear to get excited about?

    submitted by /u/Mister-one-2
    [link] [comments]

    God of War: Kids Edition

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    Deluxe Edition theme

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    I'm wondering if anyone knows what the theme that comes with the deluxe edition looks like. Do any of you guys know?

    submitted by /u/The_Walking_Gamer
    [link] [comments]

    Combat Question

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    While fighting, I keep getting stuck in an enemy's attack combo without being able to block or roll away. Is there a certain way to break from those hits? It really sucks when 2+ enemies strike at the same time and I'm stuck for at least 5 seconds and half of my health is gone by the time they stop

    submitted by /u/Burningrose915
    [link] [comments]

    Will Odin have blue eyes like Thor and Baldur?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 04:48 AM PDT

    Since all Aesir shown in GOW have bright blue eyes, will Odin have the same as them or different? Curious to know.

    submitted by /u/Brrrrrggg
    [link] [comments]

    Will we see the Blade of Olympus in Ragnorok?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    It would be cool to see, and nice nod, if its used to kill a thunder god.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/UndeniableMaggot
    [link] [comments]

    new God of War avatars for free, with PS4 firmware update 8.00

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    My idea for The new game Ragnarok

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 05:27 AM PDT

    So this is my idea even though from the little video of Thor right at the end of the game I know it won't happen, I just think this would be a cool idea. So I want the new game to be set in the future a good couple years, so that Loki is like 16, 17, or 18. And as he got Older he started becoming more powerful and rebellious. Maybe started getting his own spartan rage. And he goes Around Killing Norse gods because he's been taught his whole life that gods are evil. And Kratos kinda just stays in his house letting his son do what he wants, until he hears that Freya is his next target. I think it would even be cool if maybe Loki stole the blades of Chaos and they welded into his skin and they choose him as an owner. The final fight would be between you and your son, and you could maybe have multiple endings like you could let him kill you, or you can kill him. Or if you take a lot of precautions and do some side quests you could save both of them. Idk I know they're only setting ragnarok like 2 years in the future and putting them against Odin and Thor I just think that's such a cool idea, to have Loki be a cocky little teenage god that opposes his Father

    submitted by /u/KbSkittles
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel