• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 5, 2020

    God of War | Oh Mimir, of course

    God of War | Oh Mimir, of course


    Oh Mimir, of course

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 11:18 PM PST

    Made Kratos as best as I could in Dark Souls 3

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 01:57 AM PST

    Weird glitch? Stuck on this screen whenever I load in

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 06:55 AM PST

    End of the road. Oh what a journey it has been!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 11:06 PM PST

    Love my new shirt

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 11:29 PM PST

    The sons of Thor are welcome to try! (pacific rim mix)

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 02:16 AM PST

    [SPOILERS] Did Baldur know Kratos was a God from The Beginning? (Or even at all)

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 08:18 AM PST

    I've seen this discussion a lot but there's no definitive answer from what I can tell. My initial reaction to Baldur meeting Kratos was that HE KNEW Kratos was a God and more specifically which one, and even more specifically what he has done (destroy Olympus) And Baldur was simply there to test himself, which is why 'he wants this fight'

    However given the structure of the plot, it feels to me that 'Baldur knows who you are' is what you're supposed to think, to conceal the idea that Atreus is a giant for as long as possible so as to act as a slight twist. I think the writer thought of a potential plot hole too, because if Odin knew that there was a God in Midgard then he would be an immediate threat and not be something he would leave to Baldur or even Thor I don't think. And more importantly, A God that has a past of killing gods.

    Tyr was considered a god and Odin distrusted him and suspected him of siding with the giants and plotting against him (which appears to be true) so he at the very least imprisoned him and maybe even killed him, so for a god to appear in Midgard, defeat Baldur, kill Thors sons and potentially have raised a half God half giant son...Im fairly confident he would have acted on it with full force given his paranoia of Ragnarök and constantly seeking out any who could begin the prophecy of Asgard's destruction

    So to me it makes more sense that they don't know until the end. Even Mimir, one of the most knowledgable people in the world didn't know Kratos was a god, or at the very least a god of Greece until Kratos told him.

    So what do you think?

    submitted by /u/AG28DaveGunner
    [link] [comments]

    Give Me God of War(helpless)

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 09:34 AM PST

    I'm a huge fan of god of war. I first played through it on balanced because the health bars in give me a challenge were too tanky.

    Now I love to be challenged. And I recently started give me god of war and it has KICKED MY ASS. From the large group of draugr you fight after falling from a bridge or any reaver encounter or ranged enemies I have had my fair share of death.

    I recently hit Tyr's temple and now that I realize it-I have not a clue what I'm doing. I have no idea what stats to focus on or what to build around, What stats work best early game.

    I've heard runic is incredibly powerful but I struggle choosing abilities that work best.

    PLEASE.

    I will take any and all help as I have no idea what to do and how to approach this game mode

    submitted by /u/undead-robot
    [link] [comments]

    Sigrun - defeated (give me a challenge)

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 12:31 AM PST

    Forbidden grips

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 06:37 AM PST

    I just started playing this recently and found out about these. Is it possible to still get these from the digital version of the game? I'm having a little trouble getting this and don't want to waste time trying to get something I can't.

    submitted by /u/P1nkandPurpl3Ros3s
    [link] [comments]

    Holiday pack isnt working!

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 11:49 AM PST

    Downloaded it, booted up GOW and nothing happened. I dont have PS+ and I've had the game (physical) for over a year. It's not in my library, I have the email for purchasing it and for some reason it says digital deluxe in my library then I click on it and it says pay 25.

    I live in UK, so not a regional issue,

    When I search it it just says overview, rate and not purchase/download

    What the hell?

    submitted by /u/Oryx_Took_The_Kids
    [link] [comments]

    Give me God of War is the hardest gaming experience you can have on a PS4 right now (at least in my opinion)

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 11:47 AM PST

    I can't think of any game (even Dark Souls) that's distinctly harder.

    submitted by /u/austria9000
    [link] [comments]

    Kratos tried to kill a man in my girlfriend's tv show

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 10:57 PM PST

    I finally joined the 4.9%

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 02:15 PM PST

    So I understand why Kratos killed Ares for what he made him do to his family. But why did he decide to go after the rest of the Greek pantheon?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 11:07 AM PST

    I mean, what did they all do to deserve his wrath? I haven't played the other games. The 2018 game was my first

    submitted by /u/RighteousNeighbor
    [link] [comments]

    Please someone give me tips for Kara.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 03:24 AM PST

    I'm going insane her draugr do way to much damage knocking me down to nearly red health with a single hit. Kara herself is easy it's her and her draugr combined driving me insane.

    submitted by /u/Jesterofgames
    [link] [comments]

    What are your top theories for the next game and its story?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 10:47 PM PST

    I've just played through the game for a second time and was curious about what other people expect from the upcoming sequel. I feel that my top theories are as follow:

    1. A direct sequel to God of War (2018). The game follows Kratos and Atreus directly at the start of Ragnorak with Thor approaching their home. The map area could keep many components or be placed but within the same realms. Most likely would play similar with both of the weapons and a primarily copied skill line and gameplay.
    2. A flash to the future. The game would have Atrues taken away by Thor and Kratos would be unable to stop him immediately. Flash forward to an older Kratos that stumbles onto the path to find "Loki" and save his son from the Aesir. Most likely a conflict between Thor, Odin, and Loki will be seen.

    I also feel that with any direction for the story, ideas such as jumping into other mythologies, Kratos being Tyr, and time loops will be explored. What theories make sense to you and what's your favorite theory?

    submitted by /u/LegendTinsley
    [link] [comments]

    Just got an ad for a mobile game that used GoW4 footage

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 11:23 PM PST

    I just got an add for a mobile game called Godess and it was entirely GoW4 footage. I'll look it up later to try and find it. Has anyone else seen it though? And if so is it even legal to do this? I'm mostly just confused about it.

    submitted by /u/Coolpool785
    [link] [comments]

    Muspelheim Secret Pommel

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 06:34 AM PST

    So for some reason the trick you get to use to get a secret pommel on the Muspelheim Realm Tower isn't working. I put all the actions in correctly, but I'm not hearing a gong. Can you guys help.

    submitted by /u/KratosGOW42019
    [link] [comments]

    God of War 3 summed up

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 09:15 PM PST

    New god of war drawing by me it is not the best but first time drawing the god of war without a refrence picture

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 04:03 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel