• Breaking News

    Monday, January 6, 2020

    God of War | Is it just me or would it be really cool if they kept Atreus's white hair from this concept art? That'd be a neat callback to his grandfather

    God of War | Is it just me or would it be really cool if they kept Atreus's white hair from this concept art? That'd be a neat callback to his grandfather


    Is it just me or would it be really cool if they kept Atreus's white hair from this concept art? That'd be a neat callback to his grandfather

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 05:17 AM PST

    Never saw this, but GOW’s art director posted this image with the caption “birthmark?” What do y’all think? Coincidental scarring, or a hereditary birthmark akin to Deimos’?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 06:24 PM PST

    I am a very happy B O Y right now! (I don't have the Vita and PSP games yet but shhh)

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 12:25 PM PST

    COME HERE BOY!

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 09:06 AM PST

    Just wanted you opinions on something Kratos said to Atreus and Mimir

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 11:12 AM PST

    So, shortly before their fight with Magni and Modi, the trio get to talking about Thor and all the awful things he's done to both the giants and everyday people. Mimir then says that Magni and Modi are also capable of equally wicked things, learning from their father Thor. But Kratos then replies by saying "They are no longer children. They have no excuse".

    What do you think about this? Are parents accountable for the actions their adult children commit? Or are the children the ones solely responsible?

    submitted by /u/RighteousNeighbor
    [link] [comments]

    Me to everyone when it's my time of the month

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 11:07 AM PST

    My friend has an animatronics studio and decided to build an awesome working Mimir head

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 12:02 PM PST

    What a beautiful game, just wanted to share this. Thanks Cory for this masterpiece (sorry for the bad quality, took this with my phone)

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 04:11 PM PST

    Just Completed The Main Story.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 12:09 PM PST

    Wow oh wow. What a journey! Got the game as part of the Black Friday bundle, and it became my favorite of the 3 games (Last Of Us, Horizon Zero Dawn, God Of War) immediately.

    I remember the previous games from when I was younger. I watched my older brother beat them, and played a fair amount myself. Played one of the spin off games on the PSP. Without a doubt though, this is the best in the series. Emotional, violent, and plenty of good character and story. I couldn't even play the game unless my SO was home because they fell in love with the story along with me. They wanted to see the relationships and stories grow as much as me.

    Can't wait for the sequel to come out (I really hope it's not PS5 exclusive. I don't have the money to drop on another console) and I'll be there day one to pick it up and play.

    Question: Now what do I do? I just completed the main story. Do I hunt the valkyries, collect armor, explore realms first, or should I step away from the game for a bit and come back in a bit?

    And what exactly is New Game+ ? Do I restart the story with all my XP, armor, etc... And play it all over again? Are certain realms locked during the New Game+ as they were in the original play through? And does the New Game+ start the story on the same difficulty or can I change that?

    submitted by /u/Imnotdavidbowie00
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question about the end of the game and who Kratos kills

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 10:45 AM PST

    So we know that in God of War 3, when Kratos killed a God, it had catastrophic implications for everyone in the Greek world.

    But when Magni, Modi and Baldur die in this game, nothing really happens. I mean, I know Mimir said that Baldur's death brought the beginning of Fimbulwinter. But there aren't any immediate natural disasters taking place like in the third game.

    Why is this?

    submitted by /u/RighteousNeighbor
    [link] [comments]

    Drawing I made for a friend of Kratos

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 12:14 PM PST

    Need help to kill the valkyries.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 04:52 AM PST

    Do any of you guys have any tips on a set of armor or enchantments that vill help me kill all of the valkyries easier. I have been struguling to kill som of them for about 2 days now and are getting tired of dying over and over again.

    submitted by /u/KebabKingen
    [link] [comments]

    About an hour in and...

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 11:20 AM PST

    Should I read anything from the previous 3 games, or should I just keep going?

    Felling pretty lost as to what this backstory is supposed to b, but that might be the point? Anyway, can't believe I was sleeping on this game for so long... 100% game of the decade.

    submitted by /u/MyNameIsDane
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to do collectibles?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 11:01 AM PST

    I hate collectibles in all games but I need the ravens and collectibles for the platinum

    submitted by /u/znlst6
    [link] [comments]

    My first Platinum trophy ever! This was an amazing journey.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 05:52 PM PST

    just beat god of war 4 again and got platinum and now i’m sad i’m finally done with it

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 10:28 PM PST

    Playing through God of War 4 again.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 01:46 AM PST

    Playing through this amazing game again, and even though I increased the difficulty, I'm having a much easier time with it.

    Last play through I skipped all the side quests and exploring till the end, and i had shit gear because of it. This time, even though I struggled at first, I'm doing much better and enjoying the game even more than I already did.

    submitted by /u/iceman10058
    [link] [comments]

    where were during the Area's 51 'Raid'?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 08:16 PM PST

    Do you think it's good enough to post?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 03:10 PM PST

    Take notes boy.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 07:37 PM PST

    Just finished the game

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 09:05 PM PST

    I really loved the game. But I have no desire to continue fulfilling the side missions now that the campaign is done (dwarf errands, valks).

    Anyone else feel the same way?

    As much as I loved this game, I'm partial to open world games like RDR2 and Days Gone.

    submitted by /u/aweiher98
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for the “kill 100 enemies” challange?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 02:51 AM PST

    Trying to get to the Valkyrie on top of Muspelheim but this challange is so frustrating due to the lack of health. I've got Atreus in his outfit he throws healing stones and I'm using the squirrel but those dang 2 travelers at the 50-60 range wear me down every time due to the several throwing enemies that attack you with them.

    submitted by /u/Jesterofgames
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel