• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 7, 2020

    God of War | Finally got the plat, now i hate ravens!

    God of War | Finally got the plat, now i hate ravens!


    Finally got the plat, now i hate ravens!

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 05:59 AM PST

    When you Kratos too hard

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 03:39 PM PST

    Solving a puzzle on my first try without resorting to YouTube for help

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 05:11 PM PST

    My phone wallpaper

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 07:07 AM PST

    Kratos may be bald

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 11:19 AM PST

    But the other guy is Baldur

    submitted by /u/Panagiotis1357
    [link] [comments]

    Nice axe BOI

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 06:38 AM PST

    The witcher 3 and God Of War logo's fusionned together

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 09:51 AM PST

    Just finished God of War for the first time and I was blown away by how great it was, but one thing that stood out and made the experience even better was the amazing soundtrack. Personal favourite is the ‘valkyries’ score. Thanks Bear McCreary for the incredible music to enhance an incredible game.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 04:06 PM PST

    Stat Question

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 08:41 AM PST

    Hi all,

    This is my first playthrough of God of War 2018, and I just beat the first dragon.

    I have a question regarding stats.

    Is it better to focus on a stat or two, like attack and defense? Or is it better to be well rounded ?

    For example I have about 65 strength, 40 defense, and like 3-5 on every other stat. But, I can choose armor, that will lower my strength and defense and make runic, vitality, and etc higher.

    Hope this made sense, I'm at work and only had 5 minutes to type this.

    Thanks in advance !

    submitted by /u/OompaLumpia
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone translated the runes on the tip of blades and know what it says?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 10:12 PM PST

    When GOW came out I picked up my copy dressed like this. The Mimir Head was Home-made from stuff I had around the house. The cosplay was also home made. Just realized I never actually posted any of this

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 12:32 AM PST

    this is jeremy davies aka baldur, the pride i felt recognizing him in the game was insurmountable, his carrer is awesome, check it out, and i love this game so hard, just finished it.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 05:57 PM PST

    Not the best screenshot, but I am happy to get my first platinum

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 01:00 PM PST

    Can't find last artifact in Midgar

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 11:35 AM PST

    So I'm at a loss!! I'm trying to get my platinum trophy. Helheim, Muspelheim, Niflheim and Alfhiem are all at 100%. I am going to work on getting the traveler & ancient armor set for a bit. And I seem to have missed a Jotnar shrine somehow. I still need to beat the Queen Valkyrie and find a few more treasures.

    Now aside from that Midgar is all done except I have 33/34 artifacts. I looked over these areas and all are at 100%

    Wildwoods 4 of 4, Shores of Nine 4 of 4, River Pass 9 of 9, Alfheim 6 of 6, Veithugard 6 of 6, The Mountain 6 of 6 and finally Helheim 5 of 5 so I think that is all but Midgard is showing 33 of 34. And I got the Raven trophy with one more Raven to kill at Lookout Tower. Is there some glitch or of that nature as this is driving me insane!! I am playing the US PSN version if this helps.

    submitted by /u/Metal_Velco
    [link] [comments]

    Finally completed the God of War set I made for my nephew. All wood Blades of Chaos + Leviathan Axe-

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 01:05 PM PST

    Having a hard time beating the queen Valkyrie! Here are my weapons, level, etc. do I need to change anything? I’ve been at it for 4 day’s now. Any advice is appreciated. I can get her down to half her life.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 11:30 AM PST

    Just finished this masterpiece and realized the witch of the woods looked like Abigail Spencer

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 08:15 PM PST

    Zeus armor +

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 10:45 AM PST

    Do the valkieries drop the war belt+, gauntlets+, and cuiras+ if i already have the original armor pieces?

    submitted by /u/NobleMigrane
    [link] [comments]

    None main games

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 10:23 AM PST

    Have currently completed god of war 1 and 2.

    And intend to do 3 and newest god of war aswell.

    But I have the option to do the other games on ps now aswell.

    Is ascention, chains of olympus and ghost of sparta worth doing? Or are not that great?

    submitted by /u/unitedfan1878
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question about a place you visit in the latest game and its equivalent in the previous games

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 10:14 AM PST

    So about halfway through the game, when Atreus gets sick, Kratos must travel to Helheim to get a heart that will help Atreus recover. And when he gets there, Mimir tells him that criminals and even just old people are sent there.

    But why are they not in Hades like in the other God of War games? Is there a different underworld for whatever region/religion you grew up under?

    submitted by /u/RighteousNeighbor
    [link] [comments]

    Boi

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 03:50 AM PST

    God of God of war

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 11:26 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel