• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 9, 2020

    God of War | I've grown a Lockdown Beard

    God of War | I've grown a Lockdown Beard


    I've grown a Lockdown Beard

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 01:34 AM PDT

    Fuck Revenants

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    Awesome shots for BOI

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    I watched my SO play through the game (his second time, my first experiencing it) and I drew my fav character

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 04:30 AM PDT

    The Holy Trinity (at least for me)

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    Got the platinum a long time ago, but these stats finally make it feel like a completion.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    What happened to the World Serpent after the Baldur fight?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    Late to the game, I just now played God of War a whole 2 years after it came out, but I absolutely love it! I just finished the final Baldur boss in the game, and it was, in my opinion, by far the best boss fight in this game! But now, I'm rowing my boat out of the giant's corpse sight, and I can't help but notice that good ol' Jörmungandr is nowhere to be seen in the Lake of Nine. I know he bit the dead giant's head off, but where did he go from there? Is he in any area that I can explore? Can I see him again? Or has he gone into hiding? It's just, I've gotten so used to him just chilling there by the lake and looking around, that I honestly miss him. The area just doesn't feel the same without him there. Is he going to show up again after I go to Jötunheim, can I maybe call him with the horn, or is he forever in another area? And can I reach that area where he is now?

    submitted by /u/KuroiGetsuga55
    [link] [comments]

    I found this weird symbol on the ground in Asgard's tower , i don't know if it means something but i looked up the other towers if they have it but no , did anyone see this before ?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    What is going through Modi's mind right now ? ��

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 04:22 AM PDT

    Satisfaction

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    Let's dance boys...

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 04:23 AM PDT

    I'm really sad the boat captain wasn't in God of War 3

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    Sure, there's a note from him in Tartarus, but its just not the same. I'll never forget the cliffhanger of God of War 2, being SO pumped for God of War 3 to come out, and especially looking forward to how they would incorporate the boat captain into the game. I've replayed GOW3 countless times and have even platinumed it, but I always feel like the boat captain should have been a traditional inclusion.

    submitted by /u/thunderkhawk
    [link] [comments]

    How cool would it be if atreus finds out he inherited some lighting powers from zeus.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    if they're having trouble against odin and atreus gets mad and zaps him

    submitted by /u/Kazim_8
    [link] [comments]

    Quick Question about NG+

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    Is it possible to NG+ your NG+ file...?

    submitted by /u/chippy036
    [link] [comments]

    Nunya

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    This had me in tears

    submitted by /u/3lmo11080
    [link] [comments]

    Old Kratos vs Young Kratos

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    Who would win in a fight?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/colesavior619
    [link] [comments]

    Theory about the next game

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    I've seen many people argue about if Kratos dies I don't think he will so listen me out 1. if Kratos would killed in god of war 5 and we play as atreus I'm almost sure that most of the people won't enjoy it anymore we had Kratos for 7 games we even now Kratos better than atreus does 2. In God of war (2018) we could explore not that much but it was still fun and I think they will put that in the next game to 3. 1 On the jotunheim wall we saw atreus holding somebody some say Kratos but I think tyr because in the picture the person atreus is holding has a other waist belt/armor 2 he is missing his right hand just like tyr and it looks like he has a lighter beard and doesn't have the skin color/ as color as Kratos. And that's my theory

    submitted by /u/RobinGamed-
    [link] [comments]

    Executioner's Cleave is too good pt. 2

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    Quick question about this game

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    Hi So I am going to get this game soon and wanna ask a question So Is there a way to have more than one playthrough at once? (without one overwriting the other)If so How to do that and thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Redeaglbeaver2
    [link] [comments]

    That moment when Cory Barlog almost slips up and reveals he's working on God of War PS4

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    I was thinking of getting baldur’s tattoos, like all of them but I don’t know if that’s dumb or not

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel