• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 10, 2020

    God of War | My finished 3D Printed Fully Upgraded Blades of Chaos!

    God of War | My finished 3D Printed Fully Upgraded Blades of Chaos!


    My finished 3D Printed Fully Upgraded Blades of Chaos!

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    My birthday was a couple days ago so why not get THE AXE :)

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    Father and Son.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 03:49 AM PDT

    Here's my attempt at drawing the God of War himself, Kratos

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    Dream DADDY

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    Thoughts after first time beating

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    I know I am late to the party, I have been debating the game for a long time but finally got it after I saw it was $9.99 at Best Buy. And I must say I am bummed I never got it earlier but blown away by how good it was. I haven't done all the post game stuff yet, but the main story was incredible. I watched a few intro videos about the story from the past few games, since I never played those either, and I'm glad I did. I've played many games but this has to be one of my favorites for the story alone. The combat is also a blast. This more than any game felt like I was watching a movie while playing the action scenes. I loved watching Kratos and Atreus grow and progress through the story and needless to say I'm hooked for a sequel! Which I hope is sometime in the near future! (I'm sure you've heard this all before but I just wanted to share my appreciation).

    submitted by /u/Scotte8797
    [link] [comments]

    Long time fan, Life time spartan!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 05:25 AM PDT

    Was watching dark knight rises (2012) and discovered that the legend Christopher Judge makes an appearance as a mercenary

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 07:54 PM PDT

    Atreus to Kratos...

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    Atreus: "I SAID, you only talk to me when you need something or give me a command!

    30 seconds later...

    Kratos: Read it!

    submitted by /u/Solopsisssm
    [link] [comments]

    Any ideas on how strong they’ll make Kratos for GOW 5? Will he be depowered like in previous games, and if so how?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    Basically the title, I believe they'll depower him so the player can build his strength back again like in all other GOW games, but you never know. How they will do this and have it fit the story is beyond me, maybe he is killed in the fight with Thor we see in Atreus' vision and has to fight his way back from Helheim, but that would be too much like past games.

    What are your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Jormunkratos
    [link] [comments]

    Chances of GOW2 to appear tomorrow at PS5 event ?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    Since the director comment about Santa Monica being there , what do you think are the chances that a new GoW will be present? Is it too delusional to think it can be there ? Imagine if tomorrow they reveal :

    • God of war sequel
    • Horizon zero dawn 2
    • Demon's souls remake

    This will be the nail in the coffin for Xbox

    submitted by /u/AAFCC89
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on God of War (PS4)

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    I'm a latecomer to God of War for PS4. I picked up a PS4 around Thanksgiving 2019, and just started playing this a couple of weeks ago. I'd played the previous God of Wars as they were released. I'm not a gaming expert, but something about the God of War series makes me want to play them on the hardest difficulty setting (I usually play other games on normal or the second-highest difficulty setting).

    This game is just incredible, and insanely hard. I've probably died about 1,000 times at this point. I decided to go into the game blind, so I don't know what to expect. I just got back from Helheim (I assume I'll be going back). Just when I think this game can't get any better, it just keeps surprising me.

    submitted by /u/Annette_Oregon
    [link] [comments]

    Baldur is invincible to all threats physical or magical... but what about mental?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    Baldur is invincible to all threats physical or magical... but what about mental?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    Looking to buy Atreus' Toys

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    Hi

    I recently found this site, sadly the figures are all sold out and checked with them if plan to restock in future..but unfortunately they have no plan..does anyone know where can I get this from?

    https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/god-of-war-atreus-toys-level-52-studios-904884

    submitted by /u/thegreatSalu
    [link] [comments]

    Wait.... What the fuck

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 05:38 PM PDT

    That's one of the biggest twist endings I've ever seen. Artreus is fucking Loki. I'm literally posting this right after he said they call him Loki. I'm gonna see what happens ( also that means he can turn into an animal) thats just really cool

    submitted by /u/narutorasengan2
    [link] [comments]

    I'm Ruined Forever

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 03:07 AM PDT

    I just finished platinuming GoW 18'. Played it at the request of a friend. I played the first one, and didn't like it and never went back until now.

    Holy shit! It is my new favorite game of all time. They took a character I disliked, a mythology I knew and cared little about, and mixed it with a genre I don't generally play...yet... it is a masterpiece!

    If this is the high water mark for the stack of games I have waiting in the wings, I feel like I'm in for a lot of disappointment.

    This felt like when you had a sleepover as a kid and had the most fun you had ever had. Or a vacation that is once in a lifetime. Or the best first date you could have. I have this weird sadness that it's over. Like when The Office ended except I got to know those characters for a decade.

    Anyone else have this experience? Or is it just that I don't play a ton of games and need to move to the next thing? Also, are there any other games that nail the father/son or father/daughter story this well?

    submitted by /u/jaseofbass
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for Sigrun on gmgow

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    First gow game, completed everything and need to beat sigrun for platinum. Not willing to restart.

    My stats are:

    228 strength 154 runic 255 defence 120 vitality 31 luck 110 cooldown

    My leviathan axe and blades of chaos are both max lvl. Mistbourne axe pommel, power of the Valkyrie blades pommel. Atreus is fully upgraded with four arrows and max recharge speed garb.

    My light axe runic attack is njords tempest because it stunlocks a bit and has high damage, lot of hits so more chance for effects. My heavy axe runic attack is advalis anvil, it's quick with decent damage. Would have used fury of ice troll but it's long and leaves me exposed.

    My light blades runic attack is spartan charge because it has decent damage and is quick, also stunlocks. My heavily blades runic attack is Hyperion grapple, it's quick with really good damage.

    Atreus uses wrath of the wolf because it has high damage and stunlocks. Murder of crows doesn't stunlock.

    Valkyrie chestpiece because it's a all rounder boosting every stat considerably, upgraded to max with three slots. Enchantments are 50% blind resistance, nearby enemies weakened, Tyra shard boosting every stat.

    Mist gauntlets because regens hp. Enchantments are defenders blessing of cooldown, protection of Valkyrie preventing stagger and increasing resistance. Eye of outer realm boosting every stat.

    Mist war belt, regens hp. Enchantment sockets are mark of element increasing rate of frost and immolation gain. Valkyries bane reducing damage taken by them by 5%. Eye of winged chosen increasing evade speed.

    Talisman is obviously realm shift.

    Using beserker resurrection stone.

    When sigrun lands i activate realm shift spam runics, all 4. I then wait until she lands again and use the wolves to stunlock and attack using runic.

    I got her to a third of hp once lol. I need advice from people who beat sigrun on gmgow because I'm still struggling.

    I'm level eight and a half.

    submitted by /u/WesternMouse4
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished the new God of War (thoughts)

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    I finally got around to playing and finishing this game. It has been 7 years since I last played this series.

    So here are my thoughts on this installment:

    Gameplay: This is without a doubt the best aspect of this game for me. It was near-perfect and plays really smoothly and I really think it lives up to the original god of war gameplay. When I first played 1 and 2 in '08 and was imagining how awesome it would be to play in norse mythology with 3d camera controls, it was pretty much just like it did in here.

    World: The world was really gorgeous, at least Midgard, Alfheim and Jotunheim. I wasn't a fan of two entire realms serving as challenge sections, but I really liked Midgard's open world the most. The bridge alone is aesthetic genius right there. What I wasn't a fan of is the lack of immersion in many cases, which was sacrificed for the sake of RPG-fying upgrades. Everywhere you go you see Brok and Sindri which makes the entire world/journey seem like a stroll in a park. And you never really go far within the realms. You basically just go 100 years out the door and return.

    Bosses: When I saw reviews of this game I was critical of the bosses and how repetitive they were, but upon playing it, I understand that the trolls were more like mini-bosses (just like the Stone Minotaurs.)

    The actual bosses were easy, but quite the treat. I had a lot of fun fighting them. Especially the Valkyries (I only killed Gondul, Rota and Hildr so far, Gondul was the hardest) and cannot wait to fight the rest. Baldur was actually the only bad boss fight for me. It was like a mix of the two worst fights from the previous title, Hermes and Cronos. You just fight an armorless dude and a useless giant man.

    Overall I'd say this game ranks second out of the main 4 in terms of bosses.

    Story: I think this is my least favorite part of the game. Kratos' growth is a continuation of his redemption arc from God of War III's ending and I get that but the events of the story that shaped this relationship seemed pretty tame. I felt like there wasn't enough substance and most of it was milked. The main antagonists, Baldur and his two nephews were just bad. Every time they talk they sound like the beta middle school bullies (Crabs and Doyle) rather than formidable gods. They totally liked the aura exuded by the chad Zeus and Ares. Even mortals like Theseus and Perseus were more respectable and eloquent.

    Overall I really liked this game and will give it an 8/10. I cannot wait for the sequels.

    submitted by /u/GungieBum
    [link] [comments]

    Do you'll think GoW 5 will be released for PS5 instead of PS4?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 04:39 AM PDT

    This came to mind when I was thinking about the PS5 event tomorrow.

    If they announce it for the PS5, I'll separate some (a lot of...) hard-earned €uros to buy the GoW edition of the console.

    submitted by /u/mfa_sammerz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel