• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 29, 2020

    God of War | In my opinion there is no game which is perfect in as many aspects as gow 2018 is. Just my opinion.

    God of War | In my opinion there is no game which is perfect in as many aspects as gow 2018 is. Just my opinion.


    In my opinion there is no game which is perfect in as many aspects as gow 2018 is. Just my opinion.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    I'm currently going through the game for the first time and was caught off guard by this Sindri advice

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 02:00 AM PDT

    “I’m letting you HOLD my axe.” What a beautiful game. This was an absolute joy to play. I thoroughly enjoyed every single second. A masterpiece.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    This is my favorite troll fight!

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    2 men to angry to die

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 02:13 AM PDT

    This is Alfheim.. hadn’t noticed this in my first playthrough.. what a gorgeous game!

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 10:05 PM PDT

    Luck Build for Farming

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 05:56 AM PDT

    What the boy sees when he says "Whatever" for the 50th time

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    David Jaffe, the creator of God of War, rips on journalists for insinuating that Kratos was a toxic asshole in the old games

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    First attempt at fanart by me

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    Luck Build for Farming...

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 05:49 AM PDT

    Full Screen Fix for New God Of War Get rid of Black Edges

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    What's the deal with Giants' sizes?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    I just finished my second run-through of the campaign, and I don't think they ever explained the size disparity in the Giants. Between Faye & the miners, that one washed up body, the stonemason, and finally the ones in Jötenheim - their actual sizes are all over the place.

    I know Mimir says the stonemason is an exceptionally giant giant, while Atreus says they were regular person sized, but is this ever explained further?

    submitted by /u/theonlygusintheworld
    [link] [comments]

    "THERE ARE CONSEQUENCES TO KILLING A GULL" - The Lighthouse, (2019)

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    Is there anything I can do about this glitch?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    A Kratos style folding shield REALLY exists.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 03:26 AM PDT

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmLPcD48EuI

    It's shown at :30 seconds but it's PRACTICAL.

    submitted by /u/docb30tn
    [link] [comments]

    Had to start a new game after my Ps harddrive corrupted.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 06:56 PM PDT

    I messed up fighting Sigrun and ruined the experience...

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    I started my first playthrough about a week ago on challenging. Finished the game, fought the valkyries and was having trouble killing Sigrun.

    Decided to farm and upgrade items so I set the difficulty to easy, once I had upgraded most things to max I went right away without thinking to fight her.

    Beat the shit out of her and thought "Damn I must be good" only to realize 5 min later, after I saved everything, I never changed the difficulty back to challenging. Ruined my Sigrun experience.

    Only way I can redeem myself is through NG+ on God of War difficulty.

    submitted by /u/Noct_98
    [link] [comments]

    How to farm Hacksilver?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    I'm in NG+ and currently preparing for a GMGOW+ playthrough so I wanted to make sure I had all the best armours, enchantments etc.

    This will obviously require millions upon millions of hacksilver, so I wanted to know the best way to farm hacksilver.

    I don't mind using exploits as honestly it would take me either multiple playthroughs or countless days in Niflheim to get the hacksilver I need.

    Any help is greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/VietCongBongDong
    [link] [comments]

    Is God of War coming to PC?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    Is God of War coming to PC?

    https://playstation.com/en-us/games/god-of-war-ps4/… - this link does not say "Only in Playstation"

    https://godofwar.playstation.com/game-info - this link says "Only in Playstation"

    https://twitter.com/eetlogue/status/1244320890029924352

    submitted by /u/eetlogue
    [link] [comments]

    I love how it is canon in both God of War and Shovel Knight, SK beats Kratos in battle while Kratos is heading to Norway.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 11:34 PM PDT

    How do I get back to the location at the very beginning of this video?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    "A choice from the gods is as useless as the gods themselves", GoW 2 Art by me.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel