• Breaking News

    Monday, November 18, 2019

    God of War | So today I have finished the game on 100% and started NG+. I've noticed that Atreus' neck tattoo translates to "Calm state" pretty neat!

    God of War | So today I have finished the game on 100% and started NG+. I've noticed that Atreus' neck tattoo translates to "Calm state" pretty neat!


    So today I have finished the game on 100% and started NG+. I've noticed that Atreus' neck tattoo translates to "Calm state" pretty neat!

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 05:42 AM PST

    Well I finally did it bois, I destroyed Sigrun in 41 secs in NG+ GMGOW

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 06:19 PM PST

    You know you play too much GoW when...

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 12:31 PM PST

    The beast is coming...we are waiting for him ��

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 01:57 AM PST

    Interesting Theory

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 07:48 AM PST

    Kratos has his skin tainted with the ash of his dead family, kinda his flagship as the first punishment he endured for being a power hungry Demi god. But over the course of GOW 5 (I count Ascension) his skin oh so gradually fades to an almost normal pink white hue, most notably seen in the end. I'd like to think this is to symbolize his regain of some of his humanity (per say) as he travels with his son. He was always ash white in the previous games, but maybe that's because he gave up his entire life and even his soul to kill everyone, and grow his hatred for the gods. Maybe his skin will be recolored in GOW six...?

    submitted by /u/pepperjackalcheese
    [link] [comments]

    God of War III bug

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 08:41 AM PST

    Hey guys, just picked up the game and I'm at the part where you have to cut off Gaia's arm to continue, but the game simply gets stuck when you have to hold both triggers and nothing happens. Tried reloading last save five times and even reinstalled it but I still hit the same problem. Any idea on what to do?

    submitted by /u/Nelsondoe16
    [link] [comments]

    Is it okay to post about GoW games other than 4?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 01:05 AM PST

    So I was looking through the subreddits and noticed that this is (mostly) the only one for GoW. However, I don't know if it's limited to only the "Dad of Boy" one or not.

    submitted by /u/Zeldafreak249
    [link] [comments]

    Things you'd like to see in the next game

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 04:33 AM PST

    This topic has probably been brought up numerous times but I'd be interested to see what you guys and girls would like to see in the next game.

    I'd like to see an armour appearance modifier like the one Nioh has - you could change the appearance of your weapons and armour to a different item, without changing the core stats of the item. Canonically I think this could be implemented easily via dwarven magic. Thoughts?

    What would you like to see in GOW 5 (2?)

    submitted by /u/Mr-Timberland
    [link] [comments]

    Would love to hear Heilung x Bear McCreary ost in new installment of God of War on PS5. It would be the same thing Percival did for The Witcher 3.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 11:50 AM PST

    What are all of the available shields?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 11:45 AM PST

    I finished the game multiple times (one of them was on GMGOW+ and I was wondering if that is all of the shields you can get?

    submitted by /u/jukicuki
    [link] [comments]

    Who can i contact about the God of War platinum theme?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 08:30 AM PST

    I received my plat trophy about a year and a half ago and only recently found out that you receive a theme for the plat, who can i contact about it because I haven't received my theme yet?

    submitted by /u/pepealpharedpillchad
    [link] [comments]

    Which is the Hardest God of War in the series so far, and which is the easiest?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 08:21 AM PST

    Just out of curiosity, which God of War game do people consider the hardest and easiest on any difficulty in the series?

    For me I would say Hardest was God of War 1 due to the fight with Ares, and the easiest is a tie between Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta.

    submitted by /u/DouglasJL
    [link] [comments]

    Do you want Atreus to be a part of the next game?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 03:28 AM PST

    I really disliked him being around, but as the game went on, I did start to enjoy him. In the next game, should he be around? Would he be older. Possibly grown?

    I would like to see more solo action with Kratos, but maybe have him be around for part of the game.

    What do you think.

    submitted by /u/CharltonWilliams
    [link] [comments]

    Kratos is changing colors.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 06:39 AM PST

    So recently I have been rewatching God of War on YouTube, and i noticed that there are instances in which Kratos will briefly adopt his orginal skin color. If anybody has any theories about this let me know, because I can't come up with one.

    Here is a rough example of what I am talking about. https://imgur.com/a/NrEWvB1

    submitted by /u/Lt_Bandit
    [link] [comments]

    So it beggins

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 11:01 PM PST

    101 Facts About God of War

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 02:42 AM PST

    I drew kratos. Never played the game, but I’m a huge fan of the series.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 06:28 PM PST

    Help with the talisman of the realms location or bug

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 09:58 PM PST

    I have beat the valkeryie kara and didn't get the talisman of the realms and it's not in my lost items and I'm wondering if the drop was bugged or in other valkeryies drop it or what plz help

    submitted by /u/Togaman4b
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel