• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 22, 2020

    God of War | Bender channeling Kratos at sea

    God of War | Bender channeling Kratos at sea


    Bender channeling Kratos at sea

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 10:13 PM PST

    Finally got my platinum!! Was by far the hardest platinum I’ve ever attempted.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 08:01 AM PST

    It is complete

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 10:07 AM PST

    "Fury of gods", I like how this turned out, this is probably my favorite piece

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 04:08 AM PST

    Creator and director of the original God of War, David Jaffe, plays God of War (2018) for the first time.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 04:42 AM PST

    Will all the dark elves die after Kratos leave Alfheim?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 11:29 AM PST

    He killed a good chunk of them and their king, he probably weakened them a lot and I think that the Light Elves will take this opportunity to maybe kill them all once and for all. So could Kratos be responsible for the genocide of the Dark Elves?

    submitted by /u/Urien_Rakarth
    [link] [comments]

    Can't wait to see what the game will be like!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 06:35 PM PST

    MEME TEMPLATE

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 06:19 AM PST

    Searched 'Kratos Mug' on Amazon. Keep your expectations low and you will not be disappointed.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 07:52 AM PST

    I 100%’d on easy, if I start NG+ as a level 8 on easy, and kill valks - do I get Zeus armor?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 08:17 AM PST

    Basically I suck, and I want to do NG+, so I started a GMGOW NG+, and I absolutely cannot get past basic enemies.

    I gave up.

    Would it be better to play through on NG+ on Give Me A Story, get Zeus armor and such, and then do another NG+ on GMGOW?

    submitted by /u/IDontKnowTBH1
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished NG+ on Give me God of War mode.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 02:55 AM PST

    Fair to say I'm proud.

    What did I learn? Numerous explosive Draugrs are the worst.

    That is all.

    submitted by /u/lem0271
    [link] [comments]

    Am I crazy to think Baldur was going to say something?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 12:02 AM PST

    Right after Baldur gets his senses back he looks at both the boy and kratos and starts walking towards them buuuuuuuuuuuuuut he motions his hands in a way that make me think he wasnt going to attack but thank them. Almost in a bowing type of manner. He may be just so overcome with joy that for a brief moment he seemed thankful.

    This is cut short though as Freyja restrained him.

    Ive just watched this over and over and I might be crazy but I keep thinking that.

    Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/RATGUT1996
    [link] [comments]

    A logo for when I eventually stream "God of War". This was like a week of photoshopping. :D

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 10:39 PM PST

    I'm looking into trying out the series and was thinking of buying the Saga collection to start... but would the download codes for the PSP games still work?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 04:45 AM PST

    Or should I just buy God of War Collection, God of War: Origins Collection, and God of War III separately?

    Also... I'm assuming you can still access PS 3/2/1, PSP, and Vita games on the PlayStation Store if accessed through the PS3, PSP, or Vita, right? Is Saga available on the PS Store?

    Thanks for any help.

    submitted by /u/SnuffFilmBarbie
    [link] [comments]

    Mimir Artwork hope u like it :D

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 03:36 PM PST

    Just beat Valkyrie Eir on my first play-through, no damage!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 02:48 PM PST

    I made a Kratos Christmas cookie!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 01:17 PM PST

    "You're gonna be my new brother..." (SPOILERS)

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 08:18 PM PST

    Lately I've been thinking of this line by Modi, during the Tyr's Temple fight.

    We know Atreus is Loki. We know Loki and Thor are acknowledged as brothers in Norse myth, but not in our story so far.

    Is this one line from Modi hinting at Thor kidnapping Atreus in future? Perhaps stealing him away from Kratos, taking him to Asgard, where Kratos can't follow?

    The idea of Kratos waging war on Asgard to win back Atreus would certainly be a good premise for a third game.

    submitted by /u/WeKillThePacMan
    [link] [comments]

    WHOA when did this happen

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 04:22 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel