• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 16, 2020

    God of War | “I FEEL NOTHING”

    God of War | “I FEEL NOTHING”


    “I FEEL NOTHING”

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 11:50 PM PST

    That was for me!

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 06:32 PM PST

    God this game is beautiful

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 10:03 AM PST

    This was made by korozelly

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 07:16 AM PST

    I finally defeated sigrun!! Oh lord it took me forever

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 10:38 AM PST

    I ain't giving you no threefiddy you goddam Lake of Nine monster!

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 05:35 PM PST

    When that rage of sparta comes on!

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 08:33 AM PST

    Still no news from Santa Monica :/

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 02:48 AM PST

    God Of War By Dean Falsify Cook

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 02:41 AM PST

    Regarding the Secret Ending

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 11:18 AM PST

    Kratos was definitely sleeping on Mimir, right?

    When Kratos wakes up years later, we only see him grab his axe. Mimir is already attached to Kratos' belt as he steps out the door to confront Thor.

    After I saw Kratos save Mimir from falling into the serpent's stomach acid, I thought maybe they were friends.. Even though Mimir was the key to Jotunheim. Not the case.

    Would a friend sleep on top of another friend's face? I know I wouldn't

    submitted by /u/DudeYouSuckTbh
    [link] [comments]

    [MEME] Really, does anyone know where "Fucking Gratitude" is? No because after the temple resurfaces, it disappears...

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 05:47 PM PST

    TC Carson doing the voice of Kratos. Tbh, I like Christopher Judge's voice more but TC Carson is the OG.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 01:43 AM PST

    "We must be better."

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 01:43 AM PST

    Step 1: jump on fortnite boi

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 12:22 AM PST

    Blades of Chaos = BEST CHRISTMAS GIFT EVER

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 06:14 PM PST

    Kratos portrait, oil painting by me.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 01:49 PM PST

    So what does this mean now?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 05:06 AM PST

    What's up guys? Mike the smiling Viking here. Today I'm talking about my favorite games and what they did for my depression. What are your favorite games?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 09:56 AM PST

    How do you kill something that big?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 07:43 PM PST

    I can’t believe how much they’ve broken the game.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 12:01 PM PST

    First of off I'd like to state that I'm writing this while I'm fucking angry so I'm probably gonna be entirely wrong and realize this later. But Jesus Christ GMGOW is just simply broken. Things are killing me when they're not even close to me, I can only take one hit from a goddamn nightmare and those green things in the Jotunheim tower have been destroying me for an hour. I'm level 10 and their health bar is green and they just tank my shots and instantly kill me. If it wasn't for the fact that I've seen video proof of people beating this difficulty, I wouldn't believe it possible. I'll probably delete this later when I calm down but I'm angry as hell so I'm ranting here.

    submitted by /u/_Endure_and_Survive_
    [link] [comments]

    Found this cool art of adult Boi and his future wife Sigyn in the Attack on Titan manga only sub...

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 10:17 PM PST

    help

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 11:00 AM PST

    im trying to get the legendary chests in the mountain, and im stuck in the main lift room, and i dont know how to get to the legendary chest that you get when you get a lift from the lift room. help

    submitted by /u/Soggy-Blueberry
    [link] [comments]

    Theory about Ragnarok opening

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 06:50 AM PST

    So my theory about the opening of Ragnarok. I think the one common element with other theories is that the first boss battle will be with Thor. But here's where my theory diverges from the rest. The openings of previous GOW games always had Kratos with upgraded Blades and Powers(GOW2 and 3). However after the intro Kratos loses those powers. I think something similar will happen here. I believe when the game opens we will start with Kratos and Atreus living their life. Training, a means to familiarise ourselves with the controls of the game. Moreover the Leviathan Axe and Talon would be fully upgraded and will carry some runes from the first game. They will soon be attacked by Thor, and battle will ensue. Kratos and Atreus will lose, or will be about to lose but Atreus will unleash his true power first teased at Tyr's temple. I imagine something like Spartan Rage but more magical so as to tap into his abilities as Loki. I wouldn't be surprised, and would love if we fight as Atreus at certain points. Kinda like Ciri in Witcher 3. Atreus I suppose can use the bow for ranged attacks and may use magic as close range combat. But yeah the battle will destroy or damage the Axe and the Bow but Atreus's power will catch Thor off guard and force him to retreat. Kratos and Atreus will be saved by Brok and Sindri and will taken to their special hidey hole for healing. They will repair the Axe and Bow but we will have to upgrade them again. There maybe some new abilities ofcourse.

    Lemme know what you guys think

    submitted by /u/Eileen_theCrow
    [link] [comments]

    Just beat give me god of war NG+ I’d highly recommend this it was so fun learning enemy patterns and adapting. Beating baldur at the end felt so rewarding

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 09:20 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel