• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 17, 2020

    God of War | It was 4am, I couldn't sleep, I thought of this, I had a harder time falling asleep

    God of War | It was 4am, I couldn't sleep, I thought of this, I had a harder time falling asleep


    It was 4am, I couldn't sleep, I thought of this, I had a harder time falling asleep

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 03:51 AM PST

    Halloween two years ago, love this game

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 07:52 PM PST

    First time ever playing any God of War game, got it new for $8!

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 03:52 PM PST

    FUCK.... YOU BALDUR

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 03:43 PM PST

    Which one is your favourite God Of War Game?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 09:41 AM PST

    Finally joined the 100% club feels good to be here

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 07:17 PM PST

    Not mine, don't know the original postwr, don't know the model (aside from being my future ex wife)

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 09:13 PM PST

    Can anyone identify the symbol used in sail of Tyr's ship? It's for a project I'm working on.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 04:21 AM PST

    got this bad boy today

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 05:53 AM PST

    For those of you who want the next game to be on PS4 as well as PS5, take a look at whats happened to Cyberpunk 2077.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 08:51 AM PST

    Do you guys really want that? A game that gets delayed over and over again due to the technical issues that arise from trying to make a PS5 game on the PS4, and yet still somehow manages to be a disaster on previous gen consoles when it comes out?

    Please think about what you're asking for because at the end of the day, the PS4 is old news and it will ultimately hold the new game back with its hardware gremlins so we will all end up getting a pretty bad experience.

    Don't say you want the next game to end up like Cyberpunk 2077.

    submitted by /u/Nick-nack-nocky
    [link] [comments]

    Just realized that Gaia is Skoll and Hati's great great great great grandmother

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 08:48 AM PST

    because they are the sons of fenrir who in norse is atreus's (loki's) son, and hes the son of our main man kratos, and hes the son of zeus, whos the son of kronos, whos the son of gaia

    rant over

    submitted by /u/LaodiceanLynx
    [link] [comments]

    Beat a Valkyrie in one go

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 08:35 AM PST

    I was in Nilfheim, accidentally stumbled across the Valkyrie while trying to escape witches and had to hurry with killing her because I collected 2000 mist echoes (it is a lot to me), knew that it would be hard for me to find her twice and the timer was already at a quarter. It's probably due to the adrenaline of the situation and my experience with the 4 previous Valkyries that I made it. Also, she wasn't really that strong compared to some of her sisters. Now there are only 3 Valkyries left before Sigrun, wish me luck brothers...

    submitted by /u/Confused_Hank
    [link] [comments]

    Guess being dead made her lose track of time

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 09:14 PM PST

    Looks straight out of a GOW location

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 09:00 PM PST

    Wholesome.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 11:30 AM PST

    It ends here

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 11:16 AM PST

    First time ever playing any God of War game, got it new for $8!

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 03:52 PM PST

    If The GoW sequel isn’t going to be called Ragnarök, how do you think it would be called?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 10:46 AM PST

    I say this because Santa Monica studio just calls it the GoW sequel, so it might not be called Ragnarök.

    submitted by /u/JustASharkToothedBoi
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished the game

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 06:56 PM PST

    Wow! How did I not play this sooner? This is one of the best games I've ever played. From the first hour (especially with that first boss fight) I was hooked. This is truly a masterpiece of a game. Kratos and Atreus aka BOY are an amazing father and son duo. The combat is so so satisfying. It's like dark souls mixed with good of war and man I loved it. I cannot praise this game enough. I just finished the journey and I look forward to 100% this game. Can't wait for the sequel

    submitted by /u/cruzerw13
    [link] [comments]

    God of War – Full TV Commercial | PS4 8K 48 FPS (Remastered with Neural Network AI)

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 09:40 AM PST

    I GATHERED ALL THE GREATEST MOMENTS OF GOW HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 09:25 AM PST

    The best thing in God of War

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 02:58 AM PST

    Was really struggling with one particular Ancient, and it was like a god send when I realised that I could turn down dialogue volume and make Atreus STFU

    submitted by /u/Otter_eggs
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel