• Breaking News

    Monday, November 9, 2020

    God of War | Dot and some line Kratos, what does Reddit think?

    God of War | Dot and some line Kratos, what does Reddit think?


    Dot and some line Kratos, what does Reddit think?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 01:39 AM PST

    Not sure who the artist is but it made me laugh

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 10:08 AM PST

    When your teacher asks you to write a paper on Greek Mythology.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 01:19 PM PST

    Boyyyy !!

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 04:07 AM PST

    Just beaten Hildr. It's time for Sigrun (Give me a Challenge)

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 01:35 AM PST

    Found this little weird guy wondering in Tyr’s Temple, near the horn. Playing since launch and never seen it. Any clues on this ugly peck?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 06:42 AM PST

    I just completed the god of war campaign and I calculated how many times Kratos said "BOY"

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 11:29 AM PST

    Here are the rules:

    1. Atreus doesn't count as boy
    2. If I die(I'm playing on the easy mode so I only died twice of traps), I don't add any additional boys.

    I may not be exact, but I think the number is close. Kratos said BOY 117 times throughout the story mode(not including valkyries or favours).

    I'm be going for 100% and I'll share the total number of "BOY"s later.

    submitted by /u/AdditionalMaterial10
    [link] [comments]

    I was looking through some models from the game, and realized Modi had a dagger with him. Sure didn't see during it during the game.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 04:27 AM PST

    Hope nobody did this before

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 07:26 AM PST

    Surtr - God of War: Ragnarok fan concept final

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 06:52 PM PST

    Is this the right sub for my drawing of Conor Mcgregor? And is this the 10000th or 1000000th time some has made that joke?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 11:17 AM PST

    Just bought this yesterday after completing all previous GOW titles and 2018 GOW

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 03:34 AM PST

    Was playing to mess with photo mode, found this

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 11:53 AM PST

    Let's face it, the Leviathan Axe is the perfect weapon for Kratos after the Blades of Chaos

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 11:07 PM PST

    Atreus' Future

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 07:59 AM PST

    In norse mythology, Loki is associated with fire, so is Atreus going to be as well but is his fire gonna be Kratos' Fire (or Rage)?

    submitted by /u/Biomnitrix
    [link] [comments]

    Dialogue Bug fix?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 07:17 AM PST

    Hi all, just started my first playthrough of the 2018 game and ran into an issue where half the dialogue isn't playing. At first I thought it was some kind of story telling mechanism but its pretty obviously not.

    Seems like other people have had the issue going back a year now but haven't seen any fixes posted for it, so thought I'd ask.

    Thanks for any advice!

    submitted by /u/stmack
    [link] [comments]

    God Of War: Chains Of Olympus' Efreet

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 04:34 AM PST

    I just realised that The Efreet was the first instamce in the series of two mythologies combining, in this case Greek Mythology and Persian Mythology. Did anyone else realise that after playing 2018.

    submitted by /u/Biomnitrix
    [link] [comments]

    The very Blades that started it all. Btw, if ypu are in India then these are for sale.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 10:24 AM PST

    So, The norse gods and creatures, exist on the same planet as the greek gods did/do. Does this mean other pantheons also exist?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 08:42 AM PST

    I figure Egypt. It just seems strange all these gods inhabit the same world, You'd think Zeus wouldn't have wanted someone like Odin to also exist.

    I dunno. I do thought experiments when I'm bored.

    submitted by /u/ZenRaven7X
    [link] [comments]

    Fights you can miss?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 04:45 AM PST

    Decided to stop by Veithurgard post-story, even though I already reached 100% earlier on when the water was lowered only one time.

    There was an ancient that I would have missed if I didn't return to this area after the 2nd water drop.

    Are there other areas I should go back to, to fight "bosses"?

    submitted by /u/_TheMorrigan
    [link] [comments]

    God Of War: Ghost Of Sparta's Thanatos Fight

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 04:36 AM PST

    I just finished the game and the Thanatos fight with deimos reminded me of fighting with Atreus, Is that just a coincidence or is it an actual thing the kept from Ghost Of Sparta all the way to 2018?

    submitted by /u/Biomnitrix
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel