• Breaking News

    Monday, May 31, 2021

    God of War | A small change I made to the God Of War Ragnarok logo

    God of War | A small change I made to the God Of War Ragnarok logo


    A small change I made to the God Of War Ragnarok logo

    Posted: 31 May 2021 11:21 AM PDT

    I felt godlike

    Posted: 30 May 2021 07:14 PM PDT

    Took over 30 tries but finally!

    Posted: 31 May 2021 05:50 PM PDT

    There's a God of War reference in MK11

    Posted: 31 May 2021 03:59 AM PDT

    Is Kratos 8 feet tall?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 11:42 AM PDT

    I have heard he could be anywhere from 6-8 feet tall, which is a huge margin of error. Can anyone tell me the canon height of Kratos as of gow 4?and also, can he grow taller / shorter at will?

    submitted by /u/Demonkulaba
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me that feels the shock Arrows are better?

    Posted: 30 May 2021 07:11 PM PDT

    I have doubt guys

    Posted: 31 May 2021 08:31 PM PDT

    Okay, it's clear to me that since he opened the box first at god of war one ,now when he opens again in gow3 there were no longer any powers in it, but why was it protected ?, Because no metal could stop the powers inside from going out, according to us after kratos claimed powers in the box he defeated hades and then furthered into the game, it's after this that Zeus placed the box from cronos's back to throne chamber , am i right?, if so why did he do it, why couldn't they figure that there is nothing inside the box, and is useless to protect, kratos, Zeus, Pandora sacrificed herself? What was all that about, can't get it ,maybe I missed something?

    submitted by /u/OkPossibility1119
    [link] [comments]

    God Of War (PS4) is 50% off

    Posted: 31 May 2021 11:22 AM PDT

    I finally defeated Sigrun

    Posted: 31 May 2021 04:40 PM PDT

    I've been having some trouble lately with the difficulty level of games. I completed UC3 on Uncharted level on PS3 and I thought that was impressive. But everything I've played for a while since has made me feel I should start playing games on the easiest level with aim assist. I started to wonder if games are designed to be more challenging now or if I started to suck as I get older. Defeating her today on the third try after my second reinstall has made me so very happy. I just wanted to share it with y'all.

    submitted by /u/igotdooms
    [link] [comments]

    Was cleaning my Room look what I've found think I got them almost like 10 years ago ��

    Posted: 31 May 2021 12:37 AM PDT

    Good loadouts for nephilim

    Posted: 31 May 2021 11:23 AM PDT

    I'm attempting to get the mist armor cause i've heard its the best but even the stupid witches at the start of the maze wreck my shit and i'm not suprised im only level 5 but I was wondering what's the best loadout to do nephilim without too much trouble

    submitted by /u/swaggist
    [link] [comments]

    Decided to do anotber playthrough on the PS5. Easily one of the prettiest games I've played.

    Posted: 30 May 2021 02:16 PM PDT

    We are no where near exploring a different religion yet since we just started exploring Norse but the Hebrew/Christian mythology/religion has so many potential bosses

    Posted: 31 May 2021 03:53 PM PDT

    So I know some people even dislike the idea of Christianity being in the same universe as God Of War, so much to the point someone decided to no longer support the series and I know if the series ever goes there then there will be entire churches and people who don't understand fiction attacking God Of War and Santa Monica studios but I think they can and should do it anyway because most people I think will understand that it's a video game and not an attack on God, the other GOW's aren't an attack on paganism of any kind so why would it be an attack on Christianity? and games are protected by the supreme court as art forms so no matter how much people try to bring it down like they did with violent video games like they did in the 90's SM will still be able to make it and we all know it will sell very well.

    But on to the bosses, When people think of Christianity they think of God and Satan and that's it and that's fine but there are so many different super power angels and demons/devils and demon and hell kings and lords and monsters and they can tie it into Canaanite mythology into it as well and maybe even Babylonian mythology as well, like have God and his angels be waging war with Moloch (Canaanite god of human sacrifice) and in some beliefs God has a wife which is a goddess so there's that but the demons alone as bosses and strong enemies

    Valak, Paimon and the other 7 kings of hell, Lilith, Mammon, Asmodeus, Belphegor, Belial, the Seven Deadly Sins, Abbadon, and so many more and hell Satan and Lucifer are seen as 2 different things in some beliefs so we can have the highest lord of hell Satan as the final boss of Hell and Lucifer can be the Fallen Archangel that he is known to be as a near final boss of Hell and I think some beliefs even view Satan himself as a literal god like God so you have the gods of heaven (God and his wife) and the god of Hell (Satan) as the big bosses and then beyond gods and demons you have the Archangels like Lucifer, Michael, Gabriel, Azrael, Raphael, and others and then you have the Leviathan and the Behemoth which could be like a double boss and you can fight them as they fight since I believe they fight eachother in the bible and then you have the 7 headed beast that the Whore Of Babylon rides I believe and the Whore can be a boss herself as well, in the game Agony which is about Hell The Whore Of Babylon is actually the goddess of hell/The Red Goddess so I don't know if SM would do that since she isn't actually a god as far as I know in mythology but in Agony they decided to make her a god and the bible even has giants and the way some media portray Nephilim is as half demons and half angels so they could do that and have really interesting looking enemies with them and there are humanoid lions in the Bible as well.

    I'm sure i'm missing many others as well but that's my take and ONE more thing, Satan would turn into a giant dragon in the final part of his fight like he did in the bible and they could explore Babylonian mythology and Canaanite Mythology by tying them into the games that explore Hebrew/christain mythology since they are close knit in real world religions, the tower of Babel and Nimrod and the Whore of Babylon and Baal being in the Bible and he's a Canaanite god.

    Just my viewpoint on it

    submitted by /u/TheDarkApex
    [link] [comments]

    Special Leviathan Axe move?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 03:43 PM PDT

    Does anyone know how to do the Leviathan axe move that game breaker uses where it kind of looks like a fist pump into the air and then there's a small explosion of light that comes out from the axe?

    submitted by /u/xbq222
    [link] [comments]

    Sony be making Kratos look too masculine. Hire fans! (Context in comments)

    Posted: 30 May 2021 11:55 PM PDT

    Crows summoned by Atreus are actually Three Eyed Ravens.

    Posted: 31 May 2021 06:20 AM PDT

    What I think could happen in the first 35 minutes of the new GoW

    Posted: 31 May 2021 09:06 AM PDT

    I've been thinking for a long time what could possibly happen in the beginning of the new GoW and I finally have a theory after a LONG research.

    I imagine that after 3 long years fimbulwinter will start to come to an end, humans that lived once in Midgard will be gone, food and water will be very limited, Kratos and Atreus do their best to survive. But one evening after a more independent Atreus went to hunt a boar, he started to hear voices of the last giants in the 9 realms. They say in an unknown language "Careful! They are coming", Atreus doesn't understand what do the voices mean, but he ignores them. Then he finally goes home, Kratos is more scared about about what's coming, he feels guilty. Atreus tries to comfort him, but Kratos tells him "the time draws near, you must prepare your self". After eating the boar, they go to sleep, but Atreus has a strange dream. He's in the middle of nowhere and then, a woman appears, it's not Faye nor someone he knows. Then the woman (which is actually Athena) gets close to Atreus and tells him "Did you know that your father is a monster? He didn't only kill his father or any other innocent, he killed every god of his land. He even killed his old wife and daughter" Atreus is shocked, then he says "No, my father could not do that!" Then he stayed there while Athena leaves him behind, but suddenly a massive thunder wakes up Kratos and Atreus. Then Kratos opens the door and a hooded man appears, "Who are you!?" Kratos yelled. The hooded man reveals he is Thor.

    submitted by /u/JustASharkToothedBoi
    [link] [comments]

    God Of War Ragnarok Is Not The Sequel’s Official Title, PlayStation Says

    Posted: 31 May 2021 07:25 AM PDT

    A photo I took while playing God Of War. I love this game.

    Posted: 31 May 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    Fan detected

    Posted: 31 May 2021 12:04 AM PDT

    Does anyone know where to get these

    Posted: 31 May 2021 12:06 PM PDT

    I loved the opening to God of War 3.

    Posted: 30 May 2021 07:12 PM PDT

    Perfect enchantment

    Posted: 31 May 2021 12:12 PM PDT

    I have a question. If i convert a fully upgraded perfect armor set for the enchantment. Will i be able to get the armor back in a new ng+ playthrough?

    submitted by /u/Inside-Insurance-338
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel