• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 11, 2020

    God of War | The path to the mountain

    God of War | The path to the mountain


    The path to the mountain

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 09:51 PM PDT

    B O I

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    *God of War Flex* Now we wait for the next adventure ��

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    petition to change members to father's and online to killing gods

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 11:34 PM PDT

    My new tattoo!!

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 12:56 AM PDT

    Rage

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 01:50 AM PDT

    Endgame farming

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    Hello Everyone,

    I am one of the unfortunate ones to play this brilliant game 2 years after its launch. As of now i have completed the game twice (once normal and once on NG+) i have 100% explored the second time round as i wasnt able to kill Sigrun the first time i was playing. Now i have a question about farming hacksilver.

    I went on youtube and saw the restart from checkpoint glitches for skip slag and hacksilver by using the labor goals. However, i have 100% explored everything except for the ravens (they stayed at 42/43 even after 100%ing all the locations in midgard).

    Now my question are as follows:

    1 - Is skap slag a farmable resource yet? If yes, where can it be farmed? If no, do i have to do another NG+ for more? 2 - Niflheim is what i have been using to farm hacksilver it takes like 10-15 minutes for me to get 30-50k? Is there a more efficient way of doing this? 3 - The caps on strength, defense, ruinic, luck etc are they a real thing? If i equip the Cod of war armor set and use all luck enchantments it takes my luck in to the high 300s.. is that a waste? 4 - I see some enchantments are crafted by giving up a fully upgraded talisman or set, and you will get that set back after you complete another NG+, but if i dont have enough skap slag to upgrade the set and convert it to enchantment will i get a second set? Or will i have to do another NG+ run ?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/chaudhryz1
    [link] [comments]

    Onward

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    QUESTION do all perks stack?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    do perks stack? The particular case I'm interested in is if I wear two enchantment that give me a health burst on a successful party, do I get twice as much health on a successful parry?

    submitted by /u/PizzaPieOfADoom
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else have this glitch?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 02:58 AM PDT

    How do i increase health?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 03:45 AM PDT

    In Greek God of war we had gorgon eyes how I increase health here?(god of war 4)

    submitted by /u/FunnyDifficulty6
    [link] [comments]

    Pls help

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 02:45 AM PDT

    I had two manual saves in my god of war game and I accidentally saved the first save into the second save I'd there any way I can get the second save back pls help

    submitted by /u/leeeeewwee
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else kind of wish there was a choice to pick which look you wanted your weapons.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    For your weapons* By that I'm referring to how when you upgrade the axe and what not it gets a design change. I personally really like its stage 1 look. It's not to big a deal just thought it would be neat if after upgrading you could choose the design you prefer. If there actually is a way to do this please let me know.

    submitted by /u/elijah37841
    [link] [comments]

    What do I do with Sigrun’s helmet?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 12:20 AM PDT

    After a long and tough battle with the Valkyrie Queen, Sigrun, I have acquired her helmet. Shortly after beating her, Kratos suggests that the dwarves might know what to do with this. But after I checked Brok's shop, there is nothing that I can do. The only thing that I seem to be able to do is, sell the helmet for 100k. Can anyone tell me if there is anything else I should do it with it or just sell it? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Vyrthian_
    [link] [comments]

    Starting new game plus - advice needed

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    Just beat our favorite queen on GMAC difficultly. I have fully maxed valk armour and the the thanos talismán which maxes me out at level 9. Although I prefer playing as a level 8 with sindri chest and kvasiar talisman. I want to start new game plus on GMGOW difficulty tomorrow and had a few question: - should I go maxed at level 9 or would I be ok as level 8? - in new game plus, how scarce are resources? Do I need to focus on one new armour only? I like the sound of the high luck in the Cod armour, but don't know if it's a waste if I can't afford the later game armour because of it.

    submitted by /u/rrjhangiani
    [link] [comments]

    A LITTLE HELP PLEASE - RUNIC WAR BELT

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 09:58 PM PDT

    Hi Team,

    I missed the Runic War Belt when I did my first playthrough and now I am 100 percent but I want to buy and upgrade all armor and items.

    Now I know all of our items, stats, skills will be carried over when you start NG+ but is it applicable vice versa? Will my items from the NG+ reflect in the original one?

    submitted by /u/righthererightnana
    [link] [comments]

    In your opinion, which of the main 4 games has the hardest Very Hard mode?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 09:50 PM PDT

    Is there a way to turn off or minimize blood or gore?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 09:38 PM PDT

    I really want to get this game because of all the good reviews it has but my mom won't let me get it unless there is some way in the settings to turn off or minimize blood or gore so I was wondering if that was possible.

    submitted by /u/Jeralikin
    [link] [comments]

    I got my mom to play it.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    We were sitting in the living room and I asked her if she would try it and she said she would. So far she's really enjoying it, especially the combat. She did need a bit of help with the first troll fight, but other than that she's doing pretty well.

    submitted by /u/daddytewd
    [link] [comments]

    Opinion: Repetitive enemies

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    GoW 2018 is often criticized for its less variety of enemies but after playing sekiro I think less variety is good. You memorize all the moves and when you face the foe again you are prepared even if it is higher level than Kratos. In sekiro every area has new enemies with new moves and sometimes you cant kill them so you run past them which is not fun. I find many main bosses easy in sekiro but common enemies difficult. Enemies of some areas cannot be killed without using stealth because you cannot face them. Note: Sekiro is my first FromSoftware game. I haven't finished any souls game. I just can't.

    submitted by /u/alinoon1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel