• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 12, 2020

    God of War | Kratos has to be one of the most detailed character models I have ever seen. Incredible

    God of War | Kratos has to be one of the most detailed character models I have ever seen. Incredible


    Kratos has to be one of the most detailed character models I have ever seen. Incredible

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    Continuation of my new project piece

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    Definitely one of the simpler fanarts on here but fanart is fanart :)

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    My drawing of kratos

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 09:48 PM PDT

    I recently learned that by using the spin attack with the blades of chaos while Sprinting the cooldown is halved

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    Diving into the God of War world finally. Is it worth playing the OG God of War 1 & 2? Or can i just go to 3.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    So im about to start mt journey to Hades, I figure id start with 3 since its remastered and then play the legendary 2018 edition. BUT Should i play the original God of War 1 & 2 that came out in the 2000s? I want the whole experience of the lore and all, would i be comitting a crime if i skipped those 2??

    Or is playing 3 enough to get the aspects of 1 & 2?

    EDIT: It looks like I'm playing all of them.

    submitted by /u/Edy_Birdman_Atlaw
    [link] [comments]

    Where's my BOI?! Tons of great GOW art already out there, but I had to join in!

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    What is your favorite God of War sequel theory? Why?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    I've taken to reading theories and I know there are some common beliefs and unique beliefs. What is your favorite? I don't know how it can be true, but I have a feeling that Kratos is actually Tyr.

    submitted by /u/Saucy_Man11
    [link] [comments]

    I didn’t get the shattered gauntlet of the ages in the NG+

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    I didn't get it after finishing the mission "The Sickness"

    submitted by /u/A_Man__Has__No_Name
    [link] [comments]

    I'm stuck

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    How do I do the musphlhiem survive for 5 minutes trial? I'm level 9 and I'm stuck on it.

    submitted by /u/Xxgamer_masterxX
    [link] [comments]

    Jörmungandr [photomode]

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 03:29 AM PDT

    Return of the Nemean Cestus as a "reincarnated new weapon"

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 03:14 AM PDT

    What would you guys think of a comeback of the Nemean Cestus as a new weapon? Imagine if Fenrir, the giant monstrous wolf of Norse Mythology, the legendary beast who's foretold to kill Odin in combat, lose against him (or dies into an ambush setted up by Odin himself). Then before dying he will willingly relinquishes his soul to Kratos as a weapon (The Cestus of Fenrir/ ) in order to help him to defeat Odin and take revenge on him for capturing and enslaving his sons: Skoll and Hati. Sooo...what you guys think?

    submitted by /u/Ghost_Of_Internet
    [link] [comments]

    Ghost of Sparta Confusion(SPOILERS)

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 12:29 AM PDT

    At the end of Ghost of Sparta, Kratos has to carry Deimos up the Path of Solitude. He then buries him and passes through the portal to Olympus.

    My question is how did Kratos go from the Domain of Death Realm (Temple of Thanatos) to the Path of Solitude? Was it an alternate dimension Path of Solitude? Am I to assume he left the Domain of Death Realm sometime during the fight with Thanatos? Or could it be that the Domain of Death wasn't another realm at all and was simply just a location that has always been near the Path of Solitude and has always been just a little bit out of the player's view?

    It's a really confusing subject that nobody seems to really question. I hope someone can provide an answer.

    submitted by /u/MerueMerue
    [link] [comments]

    Thor vs Jormungandr by Benjamin Goutte

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 10:40 PM PDT

    Start to another project

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    I started reading bits and bobs on the Internet about Norse Mythology because the extent of my previous knowledge comes from what I've seen from the Marvel Films (Obviously That's all bullshit) anyway, when I was reading it, I found I was hearing Mimir's voice in my head! Found it very weird! ��

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    GMGOW NG+, finally!

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    I just finished the main story on gmgow ng+ after what felt like 100+ retries against baldur.

    Now on to the good stuff. Side quests! Valkyries!! 100%!!!

    I hate the muspelheim trials, but only because I haven't fought sigrun yet.

    submitted by /u/bigwillyg
    [link] [comments]

    Book recommendations

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 03:44 AM PDT

    Can anyone recommend any books on Norse mythology? Recently replaying the game has made me really want to know more. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/TheMalpas
    [link] [comments]

    Recreating god of war structures in minecraft

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 10:54 PM PDT

    Hello , i am a big fan of recreating the amazing god of war structures in minecraft , is there a source where i can find pictures of those awesome scenes wich it shows off the god like structures? I never saw ppl care about those awesome buildings they pass by throughout the game , specially older versions of the game , i would appreciate it if any of you help me with this project (also I'm not able to play the games)

    submitted by /u/Enczed
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel