• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 31, 2021

    God of War | GMGoW after 60 Dew runs

    God of War | GMGoW after 60 Dew runs


    GMGoW after 60 Dew runs

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 05:15 AM PDT

    Finally i did it, the most annoying trophy was allfather blinded, it was so long, killing 51 ravens is alot

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 02:44 AM PDT

    Bought a PS5 last week, just finished God of War yesterday. Instantly my new favorite game.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 05:15 AM PDT

    God of War is exceptional and 100% worth the price of admission as a Playstation exclusive. I can't believe this game is just so good. And to think I only played it because it's on PS Plus, I initially planned on buying and playing Ghost of Tsushima first!

    Compared to all the other open world RPGs I've played over the years, GoW is just on another level. Mind you it's not fully open world, but I think that's what kept me playing it. I get bored in fully open world games, and 3/4 of the time I never finish them. GoW kept me hooked in the story the entire time, I never skipped any dialog, even for side quests.

    Then the combat, I played start to finish on hard (Give me a challenge). At first I died a ton, and story progression was slow. But as I got better and unlocked more skills/armor I started dying less and now near the end I truly felt like a powerful GOD !

    I planned on playing Ghost of Tsushima once I finished the story but honestly all I want to do is replay GoW on NG+ lol.

    11/10 game - fucking masterpiece !

    EDIT: forgot to mention the graphics ! I'm not sure if the PS5 version is any different than PS4 (other than 60FPS) but holy shit this game looks good. Easily best looking game I've played lol. Man I just love everything about it, give me more !! GoW 5 when ? :P

    submitted by /u/-Razzak
    [link] [comments]

    Ghost of Tsushima or God of War?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 04:17 AM PDT

    Which game do you prefer? Which do you think is better?, i asked the same question on r/ghostoftsushima so im excited to see you're answers and reasons

    submitted by /u/EminemSlimMarshall15
    [link] [comments]

    For fun

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 09:04 AM PDT

    According to the novel, Ragnarok is about to begin when Thor arrives

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 06:38 AM PDT

    They are assholes tho

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 01:05 PM PDT

    This is a Father & Son bonding game right? Wish me luck on my first playthrough!

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 10:28 AM PDT

    My First Ever and Favorite Picture I Took in GoW

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 06:15 PM PDT

    i loved this game but the voices still bother me

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 11:48 AM PDT

    when i played god of war i was completely taken out with the brittish accents why did they use such distinct accents? i am nordic myself and it just felt strange to me, assassins creed valhalla felt more grounded more real even though the accents weren't perfect it didn't take me out like hearing magni and modi they are supposed to be nordic but instead they sound brittish, or hearing the brother giant don't remember his name but he had the most american accent i've ever heard like he is from texar or something, they didn't have brittish accents in the old games as far as i can remember apart from zeus but he didn't have an obvious in your face accent.

    submitted by /u/zzcool
    [link] [comments]

    First ever GoW game

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 11:27 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I'm about a week into my first god of war game (the most recent one) & I was just wondering if anyone had some tips & tricks maybe you wish you knew on your first play through. Im coming off of AC Valhalla & this game seems vastly different. Is it more of a linear story with some optional side quests? I really went into this blind & I feel like there's not enough tutorial lol. For reference, I just finished beating that big ass dragon & I think I'm almost at the top of the mountain. Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Target_Which
    [link] [comments]

    How in the hell do I get this I've tried for 5 hours

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 11:14 AM PDT

    Kratos in Real Life

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 06:31 AM PDT

    So, I stumbled on that bonus cutscene in The Wildwoods

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 10:31 PM PDT

    Atreus says to Kratos that he had a dream that Thor came for them some years later.

    Kratos, more or less, was just like "It was just a dream"

    Um, dude…

    submitted by /u/DarthDanksaber-2
    [link] [comments]

    How tall is Kratos? (In Greek Saga)

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 06:46 AM PDT

    In the old games I heard he is around eight feet tall which is taller than magni. Is this true?

    submitted by /u/Ulikeass101
    [link] [comments]

    Level dropped in New game plus

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 06:40 AM PDT

    OK so I completed on GMGOW. I started a new game plus and it's put me to level 8 when I was level 10. Any idea why? Thanks

    submitted by /u/ufceddie
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how to get back here

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 06:29 AM PDT

    Can i akipp the non numberd titles?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 06:26 AM PDT

    I want to play god of war 1,2,3,4 but do or should i play the others, chains of olympus, ghost of sparta, ascension? I barely made it thru gow1 because the combat isnt my cup of tea. Way too much combat and to little story/lore.

    submitted by /u/carmalizedracoon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel