• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 1, 2021

    God of War | Its been 11 months and there is no update so far except "never heard of it".

    God of War | Its been 11 months and there is no update so far except "never heard of it".


    Its been 11 months and there is no update so far except "never heard of it".

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 07:19 AM PDT

    Playing God of War 3 on the PS5 and realized something awesome when switching weapons on the controller. God I love this series.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 04:13 PM PDT

    Kratos Chinese version

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 04:09 PM PDT

    Make it happen Hollywood

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 06:59 PM PDT

    I wanted to post a Fanart of Kratos i just made and I hope you will like it.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    Just learned that Kratos was canonically defeated by Shovel Knight

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 07:49 AM PDT

    I don't know how I feel about that.

    submitted by /u/Squidgum69
    [link] [comments]

    This bug/glitch

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 01:44 AM PDT

    Does anybody know what this cathedral/building at the Pits of Tartarus in GOW III is supposed to be? It's never visited or even mentioned once.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 06:41 AM PDT

    HELP! I cant work out how to get this chest behind the gate. Only just started playing.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 08:29 AM PDT

    We do as we please boy

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 10:31 AM PDT

    Replaying on PS5 GMGOW!

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 10:31 AM PDT

    Serious question.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 10:31 AM PDT

    Sigrun, I'm tired of this fight is there anyone here with real advice for me other than the: get good, get better bullshit that I already know is coming? For clarification here I've done everything else in the game no issue to this point. I don't know how to handle the fact that she will randomly decide to stop being staggered and just do a big attack, even while being hit with something that has been consistently staggering her. At this point I don't even want to go ng+ because this doesn't feel fun or challenging any more it just feels cheap.

    submitted by /u/Good_Will_Hoonting
    [link] [comments]

    Commissioned a GoW piece from someone on IG

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 11:17 PM PDT

    Having trouble with sigrun on give me a challenge no new game plus.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 10:53 AM PDT

    What is the best armour set at this point? Is it one of the Niflheim mist sets or is it the Valkyrie set?

    submitted by /u/igeereddit
    [link] [comments]

    Officially got the Platinum trophy!

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 03:00 PM PDT

    Revive stone doesn’t work?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 07:30 AM PDT

    I am currently fighting the valkyrie in niflheim and I can't get my revive stone to work?

    No matter what attack I die from, I always get the option to revive but Atreus never makes it.

    Is this a bug, or am i just bad at the game?

    submitted by /u/Hypie_Mc
    [link] [comments]

    Discussion about predictions for Fenrir

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 08:47 PM PDT

    SPOILERS FROM ENDING OF GAME

    Was recently playing Assassin's Creed Valhalla which has its own interpretations of the gods of Asgard, and the way they interpret Fenrir has got me thinking about possible ways he could appear in the new God of War series.

    Now, for those who don't know, Fenrir is one of the more famous characters from Norse mythology, as it was foretold that he would be the one to slay Odin when Ragnork comes. Additionally, along with Jormungandur, Fenrir is supposed to be one of Loki's children. Which is what makes the theories more interesting. Because, by definition, you'd expect him to become an ally to Kratos and Arteus, but with him being one of the more recognizable characters, it's hard to imagine they'd pass up on the opportunity to make a boss battle for him. These are a few ways I could see it going:

    • I could see a scenario where you face him as a wild animal and after you defeat him, Arteus shows mercy and gains his loyalty or "adopts" him in a way

    • I could also see it where Kratos becomes Fenrir somehow, maybe he gets transformed into a wolf, or he becomes known as Fenrir as a second name similar to how Atreus = Loki, or I also thought based on the foreshadowing from the end of the game that Kratos will die, that maybe after his death Atreus finds a way to revive him or save his soul in the form of a wolf.

    If I had to guess, I'd lean more towards the second example for 2 reasons. 1- I think Kratos will kill Odin, just like how he killed Zeus. 2- I think they're trying to build Arteus to either simply be playable or to take over the series entirely, so I could see it end up as you play as Arteus and have your wolf fighting by your side.

    What're your thoughts and opinions?

    submitted by /u/BloodyEagle15
    [link] [comments]

    Just got the platinum my favourite game of all time been playing it for a year and i finally decided to finish it

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 10:02 PM PDT

    Anyone else see this wierd glitch where these tunnels light up for some reason

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 02:17 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel