• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 29, 2021

    God of War | Did she? :(

    God of War | Did she? :(


    Did she? :(

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 03:58 AM PDT

    Had to add a certain little something to the camper van. Love the thought of passing someone and if they know...they know ��

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 11:10 AM PDT

    Kratos godhood

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 03:53 AM PDT

    Most of gods we have seen possed powers like weather control, thunder... Does Kratos have any other skills or abilities apart from being strong af?

    submitted by /u/morendess
    [link] [comments]

    Preordered the collectors edition in 2018 and played through the story 4 times. Decided to go for the play this time around. Wow that was a mission. ����

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 09:26 PM PDT

    Musphelheim build go Brrrrrrrrr

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 01:44 AM PDT

    Took this using photo mode and they look like psychopaths lol

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 12:37 PM PDT

    Going back to freyas (spoiler maybe)

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 04:44 AM PDT

    I feel dumb for never trying this. But as soon as you get the compass you can turn around and go back into her home where you get some dialogue. I always just assumed you couldnt until the next time you're steered there. 😂 I love it

    submitted by /u/Tsole96
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for some gear advice

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 12:53 PM PDT

    Firstly, I have this horrible habit of overthinking any time I have to make choices in games. Which leads me to avoid making them wherever possible.

    So I've pretty much only spent hacksilver and basic materials so far.

    I've just cured Atreus (thought I'd put that spoiler tag in just in case) and I'm running around with fully upgraded dwarven runic armour, giving me a level of about 4.5

    Loads of gold armour options have opened up, but I think I need to be a higher level to farm the needed materials for them.

    So my question is, what armour should I be looking at forging to bring me back up to a reasonable level, so that I can start farming for the higher level stuff?

    TIA

    submitted by /u/Randomman4747
    [link] [comments]

    Which design of Hades do you like better? Descriptions below

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 12:49 PM PDT

    God of War 2- Obviously dead looking but not bloody and discomposed. More of a sickly manner. Thinner

    God of War 3- Excessively bloody, fat, discomposed, and smoking like he's on fire.

    submitted by /u/abejaved
    [link] [comments]

    You must prepare yourself - trailer is coming

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 02:11 AM PDT

    Dunno if someone already posted this, but;

    IGN just posted a 16 minute recap of the 2018 game:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VB_knB3NiPs&ab_channel=IGNGames

    Coincidence? Or just another trick by the Allfather?

    submitted by /u/hvirfla
    [link] [comments]

    God of war Strength cap

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 08:49 AM PDT

    Does strength cap at around 350, or can me having strength at 500 actually do more damage than if I were to have strength at 350?

    submitted by /u/adamitodoritobandito
    [link] [comments]

    Step into the light

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 07:54 PM PDT

    GODR ON PS4 POGGGG

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 10:11 AM PDT

    The light

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 01:37 PM PDT

    The light

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 01:31 PM PDT

    Does kratos go to the future using the light of Alfheim?

    submitted by /u/Appropriate-Status68
    [link] [comments]

    Best runes for blades of chaos

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 12:34 PM PDT

    I am going to do a NG+ give me god of war blades of chaos only and I need to know the best moves for it before I get destroyed

    submitted by /u/yesyesyes433
    [link] [comments]

    Plot forcing (I think).

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 12:43 PM PDT

    In the last game, Kratos and Atreus defeat Baldur by having the latter hit the arrow that Kratos used to temporarily repair Atreus' quiver. It seems strange to me that Kratos doesn't ask the dwarves to fix it or make a new one.

    They could always have Atreus try to hit Baldur with an arrow and Baldur, now accustomed to the pain, would not avoid it, being wounded in the hand that he could use to block the arrow.

    submitted by /u/Jaldaba0th
    [link] [comments]

    i have been watching this anime and ummmm yeah

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 07:52 AM PDT

    I’m about to play god of war for the first time!

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 08:53 PM PDT

    I'm about to play god of war for the very first time, and I can't explain how excited I am, I don't know why it's taken me this long to buy the game but I decided to when it was on sale. DISCLAIMER I've never played the previous god of war games but I have kept up with the story, and I know the basic story of Kratos killing all the Greek gods and pretty much destroying his home world. But with this game I'm totally in the blind and I kept it that way for a reason, If there are any tips I could get and something that I should do before anything I'd really like to know (without spoiling to much of the story if possible)

    submitted by /u/Rorzor_
    [link] [comments]

    River of the Forgotten in GOW 2

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 04:15 AM PDT

    River of the Forgotten in GOW 2

    Hello, I'm struggling with River of the Forgotten in GOW 2: I see on YouTube people are spinning the cogwheel-like platforms continuously, but I only manage to do it in quarter intervals, do I need to match the speed of the analog shown on the screen? Could it also be to some latency because I'm using PS Now from PC?

    https://preview.redd.it/9gfwjudqu6871.jpg?width=290&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=87d8a12c161820ab73cbeb960ca9a24e6c8b118e

    submitted by /u/Shakurazz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel