• Breaking News

    Monday, June 28, 2021

    God of War | Female Kratos cosplay by Octokuro NSFW

    God of War | Female Kratos cosplay by Octokuro NSFW


    Female Kratos cosplay by Octokuro NSFW

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 07:09 AM PDT

    Kratos perfectly describing his younger self.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 12:52 AM PDT

    Finally managed to max out all the stats. Here's my build

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 07:44 AM PDT

    I’m Gonna Buy God Of War 1 And 2 ,Are They Any Good?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 11:27 PM PDT

    Why is this a thing? XD

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 12:12 PM PDT

    God of War (PS4) is only GoW game I have played; is it worth going back to play the others? Will the experience be similar?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 10:10 AM PDT

    For some context, I played the newest god of war with absolutely no reference point to the others, and it quickly became my top 2 favorite game ever (big halo player over here). I've beaten the game on GMGOW, NG+, Valkyries, etc., and I could not be more excited for Ragnarok. I even tried to name my son Atreus….

    Is it worth going back to play GoW 1-3? I've looked up gameplay, and it looks dramatically different. The souls-borne inspired gameplay of GoW(PS4) is just so perfect, that I've hesitated to go back to what looks like your standard, mid 2000s, pre-Arkham Asylum, hack and slash. That said, I would love to experience Kratos' "backstory" (to me at least). Anyone have any advice?

    submitted by /u/Darth-Artichoke
    [link] [comments]

    Kratos and Atreus Speed Drawing

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 09:14 AM PDT

    Does anyone know what Norse god this bird is. Helheim.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 10:03 AM PDT

    Inside the belly of the Jormannjakslandër

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 06:05 PM PDT

    Kratos’s ultimate fate

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 02:16 PM PDT

    Do you think that kratos is meant by to end all manners of pantheons of gods from all realms and bring about new gods like jesus allah and budah that inspire people? If so then maybe tyar will play a huge role in later games and he might be that missing peice.

    submitted by /u/kazma18
    [link] [comments]

    My drawing of Kratos

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 07:28 AM PDT

    Any good maps or visual markings for collectibles? (GoW 2018)

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 12:52 PM PDT

    Reading guides are too much of a slog to try and track down each raven/artifact/treasure map. Is there an interactive map online or anything to make it easier?

    submitted by /u/Biggieholla
    [link] [comments]

    Day 1 of the Journey, Midgard, Thor Statue. Original content ( 3840x 2160, cinema border, PNG)

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 10:03 PM PDT

    God of the Underworld

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 08:47 PM PDT

    I loved Kratos so much, as a kid, I named my cat Kratos.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 02:34 AM PDT

    Does it matter which enchantments I socket into the Gauntlets of ages?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 11:19 AM PDT

    Does each enchantment do something specific with the attack or is it more which perks you want and the attack remains the same?

    submitted by /u/K1NG_GR1ML0CK
    [link] [comments]

    PS5 graphics hit different

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 11:48 AM PDT

    Love this picture

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 08:48 PM PDT

    Question about Odin line

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 08:39 AM PDT

    Anyone ever made use of a "Skip Hades" glitch which leads to the final battle with Zeus before even fighting Hades? If not, should I post a video or do of me doing it?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 02:30 PM PDT

    Not the best screenshot I could've gotten, but just got the platinum trophy! Absolutely loved this game. Thank you Santa Monica for this incredible experience. Can't wait for Ragnarok!

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 05:38 PM PDT

    THE START OF A JOURNEY! | God Of War (PS5) - Walkthrough #2

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 03:31 AM PDT

    Plot hole / confusion

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 10:33 PM PDT

    So in the return to Helheim there are 2 issues that genuinely confuse me.

    First, what is atreus saying when he says "that wasn't me I couldn't have done that" and kratos agreeing with him, the event they are witnessing him do happened just a couple hours ago, so my only guess is atreus is literally pointing out that there is a false double of him in Hel.

    Second. More importantly: how did baldur escape Helheim?

    Edit: also I just realized why do the Dwarven Brothers make up? Seems out of nowhere and really convenient. Third playthrough btw.

    Second edit: for everyone saying Odin helped him get out (which makes sense he'd know he's in Hel due to his ravens being there), how did Odin actually help him? Mimir says hel is cold enough to kill Odin, so did Odin maybe send over some corrupt valkyries to get him?

    Third edit: sorry hopefully last thing and if Noone responds I'll just make a new post: who blew the horn of the world serpent when kratos was bringing atreus to Freya? I imagine it was either magni or baldur but this may be something that's waiting to be answered for the next game?

    submitted by /u/Jorb333
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel