• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 27, 2021

    God of War | Let's just say that it took a while to get through them

    God of War | Let's just say that it took a while to get through them


    Let's just say that it took a while to get through them

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 10:49 AM PDT

    Massive F

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 02:50 AM PDT

    Some bearded weirdo appeared on my doorsteps making a scene last night, he was so f#cking rude that I had to take his toy

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 03:37 PM PDT

    Can Atreus Damage Valkyries?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 08:49 AM PDT

    I know he can stagger Valkyrie with his Wolf Attack. Can he do more than that? I never use him much during battle with Valkyries.

    submitted by /u/MunnaRuna
    [link] [comments]

    Ogre and a troll… that’s fair

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 07:12 PM PDT

    What would you like to see added, changed or removed in GoW Ragnarok?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 08:42 AM PDT

    Hello there fellow God killers, in this post I'd like to ask you a question about which things you would want to be added/changed/removed in the next GoW game.These things can be mechanics, characters, camera work, combat changes etc. Whichever you want.I have my own list below, not a big one, but still something I'd like to see.

    Things I'd like to be added

    Jumping - literally no idea why it's not in the game. Yes, double jump is not realistic and "immersive" but single jump would be a good thing, wouldn't it? It would expand so much in terms of combat (mid air attacks perhaps) and exploration (more nicely hidden secrets). These things are already good, jump would make them even better.

    More weapons - This one is obvious, and it will probably happen considering that next game will be about Ragnarok, so if we happen to kill some Gods (or other creatures) we might be able to use their weapons like in older games.

    Better enemy variety - Everybody knows that enemy variety in GoW 2018 was like this due to the limited time and the fact devs were rushed, but considering this time they are taking their time, it'd be neat to see more unique enemies. And if they have to be variants of each other, make them more special and interesting (like Doom Eternal: Hell Knight and Dread Knight, Mancubus and Cybermancubus)

    Stun/Glory kill rewards - The kills with stun (aka. glory kills as I like to call them) serve no purpose other than to look cool and give invulnerability frames. It'd be nice if they did something, giving more reason to do them. That could be health or rage drops, increased XP, hacksilver, anything really.

    Skippable cutscenes - Just please, some people don't want to look through the same cutscene we've seen a million times, let us skip some of them.

    Things I would like changed

    Upgrade system - Now, current system being mostly exploration based is pretty good, but I'd like to see it also take into consideration player performance like in other GoW games, in which bigger combos = more points to upgrade weapons. It doesn't have to replace current system of course, as it could easily be combined, I think.

    Respawn system - Basically, make it so if you die with low HP you don't respawn with full HP, but instead with the amount you had - Post production since so many people didn't understand, my bad. So, if you die with let's say, low HP then you will respawn at the checkpoint with full health, which is weird.

    Rune system - Runes are good, really good. And fun to use! But they are less balanced than in older games, due to lack of magic meter (which restricted spam) and if you have tallisman that allows you to reduce cooldown of runic attacks, they can easily be spammed, which is not good. Either increase cooldowns or make them charge based (like Blood Punch/Crucible in Doom Eternal) or meter based (Older games). It can stay the way it is, but it's not perfect.

    Finally, stuff I want to see removed

    None, I don't think anything needs to be removed, at least in my eyes, but you can always tell me your things you'd want removed!

    submitted by /u/Bounter_
    [link] [comments]

    Super awesome. What should I do next, new game + or just go around and try to get all the achievements?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 05:52 PM PDT

    By far one of my favorite boss fights in the game

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 07:13 PM PDT

    My THOR Renders So far, Done with V-RAY for Maya, Enjoy

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 08:51 PM PDT

    Take all the time you need, Santa Monica

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 12:33 PM PDT

    Traveller - Low Poly Model on Muspelheim Tower

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 01:37 AM PDT

    New game+ without defeating valkyries?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 06:51 AM PDT

    So this is probably a dumb question but should I continue to new game plus and upgrade my gear then defeat the valkyries or should I just try my best to do it in the original game before going to new game+ ? (Facts about me: I'm not that good at games but I really wanna achieve this award and I love this game so much)

    submitted by /u/Accomplished_Ant7618
    [link] [comments]

    Question; How come Kratos has the scar from the Sword of Olympus, but not the pillar Ares threw through him?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 09:14 PM PDT

    My initial thought it's that since the first GoW was intended to be its own game, without sequels, the devs just hadn't thought of that yet, but I wasn't sure if there was any deep-lore/magic-rule BS I hadn't thought of lol

    submitted by /u/ICTheAlchemist
    [link] [comments]

    God of War 1 HD Remaster Ultimate Movie Cut

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 05:04 AM PDT

    Gonduls drop move ?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 04:58 AM PDT

    The fiery turd with wings keeps using that drop and I just cant seem to get away, how do you stop her from doing it/dodge it?

    submitted by /u/P3gmalion
    [link] [comments]

    Strange humming at the first revenant location?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 03:57 AM PDT

    Right after defeating the first revenant in the game, at the Jötnar market, you climb up a wall, and can find the Hrungnir shrine in a little area to the left, after jumping across the small broken bridge. There are a few draugrs, and apparently only the shrine, a scroll for Athreus, and a healing/rage/exp crystal.

    However, right at the "entrance" to the area where you fight the draugr, to get to the shrine, there is a strange humming, like the sound of a secret. The sound is also prominent under the archway, right after the area where you fight the revenant. But for the life of me, I cannot locate the source!

    Does anyone know what it is? Is it a bug, so the sound means nothing, or what?

    I am on my umpteenth playthrough of GOW, and I have never been able to figure this out. I have tried Googling, but nothing of use came up.

    submitted by /u/PurPah
    [link] [comments]

    The God Himself.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 08:09 PM PDT

    Is there an easy way to track down all the stuff I've missed? Valkyries, ravens, etc?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 05:31 PM PDT

    I'm ending my first run of NG+ (and having a blast breezing through the game the second time through!) and decided to do almost all of the side stuff this time, much of which I skipped the first playthrough.

    I'm nearing the end of the game and wanted to finish off the Valkyries, possibly find all the ravens and whatever random items I might have missed along the way (runes, handles, whatever).

    Is there some way to easily tell where stuff might be?

    The map seems to sort of help with this, saying what I have missed in certain regions. But does that mean I have to hike through every area of said region to find he stuff? Is there some sort of "end game" way to direct me to what I missed easier than just wandering?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/rube
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel