• Breaking News

    Friday, March 20, 2020

    God of War | I thought you all would find this pretty dope. My forearm.

    God of War | I thought you all would find this pretty dope. My forearm.


    I thought you all would find this pretty dope. My forearm.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 10:50 PM PDT

    Watching a playthrough and I found this juxtaposition pretty funny. Didn't notice it my first time

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    FINALLY DEFEATED SIGRUN GMGOW NG+

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    FINALLY. After almost 2 months of absolute carnage and tenacity, I have beat this ridiculous boss. To say it was a challenge is an understatement. I have never been so tested in my life and I have finally ripped off her wings. Easily the greatest accomplishment of my life.

    After beating Sigrun, I must say that God of War is my favorite game. Everything about the game is perfect. The story, the gameplay is both complicated and rewarding. The graphics and set design are sublime. The story is intricate and compelling with excellent characters and ridiculously good voice acting. THE SOUNDTRACK THO. Makes me what to learn old norse. Finally, the sheer challenge and badassery you feel just makes you want to keep playing.

    This game has made me fall in love with games again and you bet your ass im playing again with my dope new Zeus armor. Well done Santa Monica Studio. WELL DONE!

    submitted by /u/MorganMack729
    [link] [comments]

    It do be like that..

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    Kratos when he finally kills Baldur

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 07:20 PM PDT

    Kara was like “oh he never learned”

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    So, just finished GoW 2 and I fucking hate Kratos. Also shout out to that one spartan guy, the real mvp.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    Do not question my ways boy!

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    This game is just getting better and better

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    Definitely one of my top favorite pictures I’ve taken in photo mode

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 12:31 AM PDT

    If anyone know this place, please tell me how to get outta there

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 05:31 AM PDT

    Why did Atreus...?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    After Atreus finds out he's a god and you're on your way back up the mountain, why does he disrespect his mother? I get that the godhood was going to his head but I can't see a reason why he'd insult his mother unless he was mad about her hiding it from him. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/madpepper24
    [link] [comments]

    was kratos from the first god of war game mo capped by the undertaker?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    i was watching a video about god of war development And around 14:47 you can see the undertaker in a mocap suit playing kratos

    https://youtu.be/EOFRkR1rLSg

    submitted by /u/metal-gear-213
    [link] [comments]

    I just got this cool new armor :)

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 08:54 PM PDT

    A question about Frozen Flames

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 04:20 AM PDT

    So I just finished GoW and I'm trying to get the plat trophy. For this I have to fully upgrade the Leviathan Axe , but during my walkthrough I didn't pick up one Frozen Flame (the one you get in the mountain). I was wondering how I'm supposed to get it?

    submitted by /u/Crispyychipsss
    [link] [comments]

    Accidentally opened photo mode but I got this epic shot

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    Where you going kid?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    Boy!

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    Impossible impossibility

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    I know this has been adressed before, but I can't help myself. The last trophy and labour (tear realm fights) I have to do are at Niflheim. For the sake of false gods, I cannot get Anchors of Fog. This is the third day I've been doing it (restarted the PS4, the game), and it just won't give me the thing. I've been doing runs where I get both chambers at the same time (Valk's done) for countless times. What to do?

    submitted by /u/whistler34
    [link] [comments]

    Part 1 of my play through!

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    I've just posted the first part of my play through for God of War if anyone wanted to check it out! Can't wait to play more of this.

    https://youtu.be/O93CYsMFGMw

    submitted by /u/aviewfromdabridge
    [link] [comments]

    I’m not a professional artist but I really like drawing and I’m a big fan of god of war...so here’s god of Sparta

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel