• Breaking News

    Monday, December 28, 2020

    God of War | So satisfying to see this!

    God of War | So satisfying to see this!


    So satisfying to see this!

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 09:20 AM PST

    Got this for Christmas

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 10:23 PM PST

    I just had the platinum for all god of war games! Cannot wait for Ragnarock!

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 01:44 AM PST

    meanwhile discord light mode : pathetic

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 10:03 PM PST

    I took this photo of my God of War art book using 2 DS4 and 2 move controllers as light sources

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:19 PM PST

    Who's excited about God Of War: Ragnarök?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 11:44 AM PST

    My prediction for future games

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 10:45 AM PST

    This is an article about how ragnarok promises to come next year. Its main aruement is that, and I quote, '' the logo doesn't seem like a next year logo''. WHAT?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 01:55 AM PST

    Best Christmas ever

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 12:17 PM PST

    Wulvers Hacksilver method.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 11:00 AM PST

    If anyone is doing the Hacksilver method at Iron Cove, where there are two Wulvers. Which you have to kill then restart checkpoint. I found that if you step into your boat after killing them , they will not respawn so do not go into the boat until you are done farming for the day.

    I did and tried to get them to respawn, which they did not all day. So I had to load an older save and start my farm again. Just thought I'd share that, if by any chance someone is or will do the method to farm hacksilver. I got like 800k in 45minutes.

    submitted by /u/Mrtowelie69
    [link] [comments]

    Sigrun: GMGOW

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 11:58 AM PST

    Gmgow+ bullying the bitch who bullied all of us

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 12:32 PM PST

    Is this a bug? I hope not! After returning to the foothills tunnel on the way to the mountain at the very end of The Light of Alheim, I can't make Kratos jump over to the right once climbing to the top of the wall (shown in image) no matter what I do. Been stuck here and would love to move forward!

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 08:16 AM PST

    Okay now this is still not fixed, this is my favorite game of all time like i’ve been playing it since it first came out, and this texture issue is only on ps4 so please if someone could contact santa monica to fix this.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 11:37 AM PST

    So someone said that Valkyrie Bitches Head was in the shop on display after you sell her head. I can't find it here. Do you know where it is?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 08:59 AM PST

    1.0 Unpatched. 4K 60fps PS5 performance mode.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 03:40 AM PST

    Who would win in a fight with ALL his equipment?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 06:30 AM PST

    Write the reason in the comments!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Gamurforlife
    [link] [comments]

    Entering the realm of Asgard

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 11:51 AM PST

    Why do some people say Kratos has super speed?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 10:55 AM PST

    I don't remember Kratos ever having super speed in the games, so where are people getting this information?

    submitted by /u/mart8208
    [link] [comments]

    Beating valkyrie at "give me god of war"

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 04:17 AM PST

    Ok guys, I finished the game at the max difficulty level (Give me god of war) and I also finished the challenges of Múspellsheimr. But I have a problem with valkyries. I mean WTF, they oneshot me. I'm lv 6. At the end of Múspellsheimr there is another valkyrie, how can I beat them at this difficulty level?

    submitted by /u/besiege1231
    [link] [comments]

    So like Kratos was abt to destroy humanity just for a good night sleep?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 09:39 AM PST

    Like the dude killed literally 23 gods and Atlas which held the planet like wtf all this for a good night sleep? I wanna know and understand why just the gods didn't finish his nightmares instead of him destroying the world......it makes no sense lol

    submitted by /u/Gamurforlife
    [link] [comments]

    I feel this every time this game comes to mind

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 10:07 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel