• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 27, 2020

    God of War | I believe this should be shared rught in this sub

    God of War | I believe this should be shared rught in this sub


    I believe this should be shared rught in this sub

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 03:46 AM PST

    If you know you know

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 10:21 AM PST

    Kratos with The Leviathan Axe by Levi Cleeman on Instagram.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:25 AM PST

    Learned a new trick today fighting Valkyrie Geirdriful

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 08:19 PM PST

    Ragnarok is coming early

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 02:33 PM PST

    It was quite the journey

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 06:02 AM PST

    Words of wisdom from N̶i̶e̶t̶z̶s̶c̶h̶e̶ Kratos about killing gods

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 09:01 AM PST

    Inspired by all the epic GOW world-building

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:52 AM PST

    Just like a dream

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:12 AM PST

    Please tell me I'm not alone when I say this is the worst part of God of War

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 10:53 PM PST

    Sigrun on give me god of war (No hit) But im using zeus’s armor

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 09:08 AM PST

    It finally happened. Suck it, Sigrun

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 07:08 PM PST

    How did all the gods die, if they are immortal? Why didn't they do like kratos and just got out of Ades?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:42 AM PST

    I played only god of war 3 because it was free on ps4 a while ago and now I'm playing god of war 4. I try to understand the lore of the game but cant understand why the gods didn't come back to life. I know it's not a unique thing possible only to kratos because in god of war 4 when you defeat Magni Atreus is surprised he didn't come back to life (in this game it makes sense that he didn't come back to life because of no Valkyries and shit). So... help, i can't understand.

    submitted by /u/duruduu
    [link] [comments]

    Got the platinum for the first time ever on any game.(OC)

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 11:40 AM PST

    What do we expect from the sequel?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:40 AM PST

    I had sometime playing GoW(2018) again and I have been thinking, do I want to se Kratos after this Norway mythology adventure? And somehow I realised I don't think we will, even made theory about that Kratos gonna die and Atrus will continue the saga, because how I see it now, Kratos is in a very losing situation, the only allies he has is the World Serpent, the dwarfs just gameplay mechanics I don't count them as allies and that's it, Odin and the rest of the Gods want to see Kratos dead and Freya the one who might be able to help him to fight back want to avenge Baldur, and The Enemy of my enemy is mine friend, so I think that if Freya has to she is willingly made a deal with Odin to see Kratos dead, and I think Atreus will somehow take Kratos' place, kill everyone to avenge his Father, then he leave Midgard, and go to Egypt maybe(according to one of Tyr's wooden plate, there are other gods existing), but that what I am theorising about ,not facts! What do you think? Would you like to see something like this, or you think it's bullshit

    submitted by /u/Palinkas_t
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with preparing for NG+

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 11:08 AM PST

    I have just 100% completed the game on GMAC, and am farming Niflheim for Aesirbane/AoF/Mist echo's in preparation for the NG+ armors. But how many of each should I farm? Also I could use info on how many Crest of Surf/G.Flame crest to also have before starting.

    I know its not necessary to farm this beforehand, but I want to craft best gear as soon as I can. So if someone can share a number of mats to aim for, it would be very helpful.

    submitted by /u/Mrtowelie69
    [link] [comments]

    Hey GoW fans, want ur opinion (new comer!)

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 11:06 AM PST

    So I was wondering which GoW game will be perfect for my PS4 (I cannot subscribe to PS now so bye bye GoW 1 and 2) so I was struggling which game I should buy, GoW 3 (remastered ofc) or GoW 2018? I am looking for the one that is more brutal and have a better story, also in the comments it would be nice to say ur reason Thank you

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Gamurforlife
    [link] [comments]

    Is this a glitch? I hope not! After returning to the foothills on the way to the mountain at the very end of The Light of Alheim , I can't make Kratos jump over to the right once climbing to the top of the wall (shown in image) no matter what I do. Been stuck here and would love to move forward!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:11 AM PST

    Idk just some art i based somewhat off gow

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 07:39 PM PST

    Niflheim Tips Request (GMGOW+)

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 09:35 AM PST

    I am currently ditching Muspelheim for a bit just because I can't be bothered doing "Kill 100 Enemies" RN. So... I am trying to beat Hildr (The Valkyrie of Niflheim).

    But Hildr was way harder than I thought it was going to be (Because you see, from my last 2 runs on GOW4, I only beat Valkyries on easy-mode). And I'e only beat 2/8 Valkyries (Kara and Eir) on GMGOW+. Although even though I'm suffering right now, I need to last longer in the fog. And that's a problem because if my replace my ares armor and replace other stuff and etc, my strength is going to be a lot lower (My Strength is around 300 and up?) it's is not much damage but... If I get lower strength, god knows how low my damage would then be.

    So I really have a big problem with balancing things and how to beat this god damn Valkyrie that's is bothering me. And not even that in niflheim.

    submitted by /u/Aquatim
    [link] [comments]

    A Cosplay of Valkyrie

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 12:04 PM PST

    It won't let me progress!! I'm supposed to press circle here.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 07:19 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel