• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 26, 2020

    God of War | "I can't feel ANY of this!"

    God of War | "I can't feel ANY of this!"


    "I can't feel ANY of this!"

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 05:21 AM PST

    Got my brother GoW for Christmas. Immediately started playing

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 01:41 PM PST

    Got the platinum trophy for what now is one of my favorite games ever!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 08:37 AM PST

    Yessir

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 05:03 AM PST

    Art I got made for my YouTube videos of the newest God Of War that came out. He's SO adorable. ��❤️

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 08:18 AM PST

    Barehanded Sigrun broks set and deaths vow level 1 set (GMGOW+)

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 01:55 AM PST

    Finally finished GodOfWar (spoiler warning)

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 05:31 AM PST

    I was also wondering if it's necessary to hunt the Valkyries?

    I really liked the game. Though, I got annoyed when Atreus acted such a douche when he found out he was a god

    submitted by /u/CurrentRisk
    [link] [comments]

    FIST ONLY - NO RAGE - NO DAMAGE - SIGRUN THE VALKYRIE QUEEN (GMGOW+)

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 07:37 PM PST

    It was quite the journey

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 11:21 AM PST

    after a year of trying to beat Sigrun on & off, I finally managed to today (without even using a Resurrection Stone!!!)! I’m so happy. easily the best Christmas gift I could’ve gotten myself. happy holidays to all of you!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 09:18 PM PST

    Question help about New Game +

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 10:45 AM PST

    Guys, can i start a New Game + in the middle of a New Normal Game?? It will make my New Normal Game a NG+ or it'll begin again the story??

    submitted by /u/Gianni04
    [link] [comments]

    Strange Valkyrie attack pattern GMGOW NG+

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 03:09 AM PST

    To start, I'll just say that this post isn't meant as a complaint or as a help request. I just wanted to share something, and wonder if anyone else experienced anything similar.

    When I was fighting Gunnr on my first GMGOW playthrough, I encountered something that I hadn't seen before, neither personally nor online. For some reason, when Gunnr did her diving attack, where she dives in and delivers a double scythe swing, I had to double parry the attack. Dodging it prompted her to do the attack until it was parried, which I did see in other videos, but when I did parry it, I was forced to parry both the first and second hit. To verify that this wasn't obviously common, I looked through videos of others beating Gunnr, and saw that when they parried the same attack, they were able to either do a parry follow-up or just outright attack without fear of being killed. For me, though, it was as if Gunnr was entirely immune to the effects of parrying for the duration of the move, and doing ANYTHING except parrying again got me killed. I am level 9 currently, and I saw a guy beating her on level 1 without having to double parry, so it's not my level in relation to the Valkyrie's. Has anyone else encountered this?

    submitted by /u/Disastrous-Spare6919
    [link] [comments]

    Bare handed Sigrun gmgow

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 01:44 AM PST

    God Of War: Ragnarok - (God Of War PS5) - CANT WAIT FOR THIS

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 04:30 PM PST

    Just wanted to share this platinum happiness on a platform that would appreciate

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 06:19 PM PST

    First Plat and I enjoyed it every step of the way (except Sigrun)

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 03:02 PM PST

    Beat the game but still don't understand one thing (SPOILERS)

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:09 AM PST

    I beat the game last month and I loved it. But one thing still confuses me. I've been trying to find an answer as to why >! Kratos kills Baldur!< I have not been able to find any videos or posts answering this question so I assume I'm just stupid and don't understand it, as this is maybe an obvious question that doesn't need answering (If only I had Mimir to explain all of this). Just for some context this game was my first introduction to Kratos and the God of War series.

    Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong here but here is how I understood the situation.

    Baldur wants to kill Freya for what she did to him. Freya is ok with that as Baldur is her son and she wants what will make him happy and fulfilled. Kratos had to kill his own father in a previous game, and when killing Baldur he says "The cycle must end", so I assume he is referring to the cycle of kids killing their parents or the cycle of violence. Kratos knows this will destroy Freya and that she doesn't want Kratos to kill Baldur. Now Kratos has a new enemy in Freya (a new problem for Kratos). If I recall correctly, didn't Kratos say afterwards that he would let Atreus kill him if it would make him live a better life? How does that make sense in light of what he just did?

    Also by killing Baldur, did he not just initiate another cycle of violence? Freya seems set on making Kratos' life hell now, who knows in what ways she will do that but one can assume violence will be involved. I cannot understand at all what Kratos gained from Killing Baldur. Is it really as simple as Baldur is unstable and filled with rage and needs to be put down? It's a lose lose situation, spare Baldur and Freya dies, kill Baldur and Freya will certainly cause problems for Kratos in the future. Maybe I don't understand Kratos as well as I should.

    Any answers are appreciated. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/dashM1A2N3
    [link] [comments]

    Just beat Valkyrie Rota on my first play-through, no hit! Never being called “Worm” so many times in my life, not even by Rom in Bloodborne!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 05:31 PM PST

    So I have a theory for Ragnorak (I know, I know, who doesn’t love reading about theories)

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 11:03 PM PST

    It's just a small detail, and not like a plot changing theory, and it may not even happen in Ragnorak, but I think that Kratos (or Atreus, who even knows) will kill Thor using the Leviathan Axe.

    I'm in the middle of doing a replay of the game, and when the Serpent spits out the axe and that little notification pops up saying "Eitr imbued", it finally occurred to me that I don't know what Eitr is. It didn't increase the attack power of the axe, it did nothing. So in my research, I learned that Eitr is the poison of the Serpent, and is the same poison that can kill Thro (talked about how their fight ended in the Serpent being sent back in time and Thor dying of poison from the serpent). So the Eitr imbued in the axe by the serpent, I bet, will play an integral part in killing Thor I bet.

    This theory is probably well known already, and it's been probably said my hundreds of others already and I'm the slow one that just got it, but I thought it was interesting going through and replaying again.

    submitted by /u/cornucopia090139
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else play on a Vita sometimes?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 05:37 PM PST

    O

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 04:07 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel