• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 16, 2020

    God of War | I like how Modi is even getting whooped on the murals

    God of War | I like how Modi is even getting whooped on the murals


    I like how Modi is even getting whooped on the murals

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    Maxed out every stat apart from luck in prep to fight Sigrun on GMGOW+. Wish me luck boys

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    Oooooohh

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 12:32 AM PDT

    The levell 1 leviathan axe looks better than the gold, shiny leviathan axe in my opinion

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 05:07 AM PDT

    It's hard to describe. It looks ordinary barring the blue linings, but looks a lot more raw and sharp.

    submitted by /u/Bataranger999
    [link] [comments]

    Apart from the mirrored symbolism, in God of War 1 (2005) Kratos literally can’t “let go” of his deceased family (stuck to his skin), whereas in God of War (2018) Kratos is literally able to “let go” of his deceased wife.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    Daughter said I could make whatever I wanted

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    No better time than lockdown to find all of Odin’s Ravens and finally get platinum

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 11:22 PM PDT

    "The Magic Chisel"

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    Playing Assassin’s Creed Odyssey and this ‘Hunter’s Outfit’ looks strangely familiar......

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 11:44 PM PDT

    The God of war ps hits is the same as the normal one?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    I know it doesnt have dlcs or anything, I mean the version number, is it the same? Or does the physical ps hits disk already contain the updates since release?

    submitted by /u/lee_pylong
    [link] [comments]

    Screenshot I took

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    Just finished my first play though

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    Per the title, I just finished my first play through today of the main story. Never played any of the previous GoW games, just knew this one had rave reviews and figured quarantine era was perfect time to play it. I'm absolutely blown away by this game. Wonderfully immersive in its story and lore, as well as the actually gameplay especially fight mechanics. Bittersweet to reach the end but damn what a ride. I knew the mistletoe arrow fragment wasn't just a throwaway thing and when you first see it sticking out of Baldur's bleeding hand I was on my feet yelling at my screen "I KNEW IT!!" Kratos and Atreus were both so nuanced, frustrating, and lovable throughout the game. Mimir is simply the best. Also, those damn dark elves in the gauntlet of the realms had me about to lost my damn mind with how many times it took me to get past them. I feel like there are so many other things I could say about this game but I'm still processing the high of finishing the main story. Off to do all the additional quests/realms/valkyries. Thanks for listening y'all.

    submitted by /u/thecoachtaylor
    [link] [comments]

    Me after coming out of my room after 3 weeks just says "i am hungry" like a badass

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    Fight with draugrs after you leave your house (don't wanna spoil anything in the title...)

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    So I have a really quick question. This is my first run of the game and I'm on GMGOW difficulty. It was hard at first but I got used to it and for the past few hours it was rather straightforward cause Atreus op lol.

    Anyways, after I get the blades of chaos cause the boi got sick, there's a fight with seemingly endless draugrs. I swear I must've killed like 20 of them and they never end and I just kept dying cause it took too long. Am I supposed to just "git gud" or is there something wrong with the encounter?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Aenno
    [link] [comments]

    my best strength build in gow+

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    Tips to beating GMGOW?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 05:46 AM PDT

    I sometimes have difficulty with exploding draugr and travellers are annoying for me

    submitted by /u/hello2q468216
    [link] [comments]

    GOW Soundtrack

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 11:29 PM PDT

    Something that GOW2018 hasn't failed with is the amazing soundtrack. I play with a 3D audio experience on PS4 so it sounds even better. I played the GOA story 2 times so far and I loved the music in the game so much that I downloaded the Soundtrack onto my Apple Music. You can tell Bear McCreay really put his heart into the music. Every time I listen to the songs I get a sense of nostalgia and it's like I'm experiencing the dragon fight, or The Summit all over again, definitely one of the best if not the best soundtrack I've heard from a video game.

    submitted by /u/Void-exe
    [link] [comments]

    How close am I to finishing main story? No spoiling!

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    what percent done? no spoiling!

    in Helheim for 2nd time, this time with Artreus

    submitted by /u/Jexlan
    [link] [comments]

    First time

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    Just played God of War on PS4 for the first time and beat the story... greatest game I've ever played holy fuck. The story is just impeccable and I can't wait for more.

    submitted by /u/AntonioS10
    [link] [comments]

    Did Atreus lie?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 11:09 PM PDT

    I get a weird feeling that when Atreus said he didn't see Kratos and a "old man", the tone of his voice, it felt like he was lying.

    submitted by /u/human-dog
    [link] [comments]

    Photo mode time

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    I'm late to this but I defeated my first Valkyrie and it felt so good! I love how the challenge had to make you really strategize instead of button smashing (which I do a lot lol) and it made me really appreciate how sophisticated the combat system is. Excited to check out the other Valkyries!

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel