• Breaking News

    Friday, April 17, 2020

    God of War | Satisfying

    God of War | Satisfying


    Satisfying

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 01:29 AM PDT

    Just 100%ed the game, I loved playing this game and thought I'd share my experience fighting the queen. Nothing special, just a lot of fun

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    Thought this fit here :)

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    What does the Troll say? (Final game, not the demo)

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    In the demo, it's known the troll said " Umfir fua fik fir Valhalla!" (You will not cross into Valhalla!). But this was changed in the final version of the game. Does anyone know what is it saying?

    submitted by /u/CristophorusRE
    [link] [comments]

    God Of War Vs Yahweh (who will win!?)

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 04:17 PM PDT

    Build questions

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    I'm on my first playthrough and don't really have any direction as far as leveling skills and gear. Are there any stats, items, or skills I should be focusing on?

    submitted by /u/Agentorange13813
    [link] [comments]

    I finally did it !!! Here it is guys!! Level 1 Kratos vs Sigrun Ng+ Give me God of war

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    Does New Game Plus Reset Collectibles?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    If I collect a whole set of something does it reset on New Game Plus? Should I just wait until I do a new game plus to collect some of the things?

    submitted by /u/Ratonhnhaketon_K_
    [link] [comments]

    I need help

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    I dont know how to kill the Valkyrie in Nifelheim and anytime ive gotten close i die from the poison does anyone know any strategy to help?

    submitted by /u/ScaryJerry6973
    [link] [comments]

    Kratos [OC]

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    Next Mythology for the God of War Sequel

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 10:18 PM PDT

    Hi guys, most of you guys already imagining Kratos going against Hachiman or Ebisu in the sequel after dealing with Odin and his lackeys, and im really excited to see where the game will go next. Upon researching into mythologies of different countries, i came across some mythology ideas that i feel like would be really cool if they adapt this into the sequel. Which is the Vietnamese Mythology, what will kratos and BOI do when they come across the 4 immortals, get caught up in the epic battle between the God of earth and god of water. And learning that all gods in this realm are good in nature (vietnamese Mythology realm). Maybe engage in battle with Saint Giong, a giant god of war riding a metal horse whooping people asses with a bamboo stick. Or trying to acquire the legend weapon protected by the Great Turtle of the Lake (the lake is very real, in the middle of the country's capital, there is a shrine in the middle of the lake to honor this story if i remember correctly. And the turtle that resides in the lake passed away in 2016)

    Thanks for spending your time reading this utter nonsense spewed out by a guy who just finished playing the game!

    submitted by /u/PocariSweat123
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to play again...just new game or ng+??

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    I probably last played how a year ago and dint even really 'complete' it. I finished the story so in my head I was finished with the game. But I'm going to give it another go. So should I go for ng+ or just start a normal new game again?? Many pros or cons either way???

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Smeachy
    [link] [comments]

    I am embarrassed to say I have no idea what to do here

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    Unofficial Trailer I made for God of War!

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    A question about New Game+...

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    Hello all. So, it has been two years since I first finished the game and am thinking of replaying it.

    A question I have is that there was a lot of grind to reach the Muspelheim Valkyrie and a little for the Mist Valkyrie. In NG+, is it the same? The arena challenges on Muspelheim were particularly difficult and I was hoping I don't have to do them again. Do let me know.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/L1ghtningSAK11
    [link] [comments]

    Just started playing and picked gmgow, I'm struggling and at the first troll.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 05:56 AM PDT

    I've made it to the troll so far. It's pretty hard and the enemies doing that thing where they get stronger and regain hp is really annoying. What I'm asking is if I've made it this far is it gonna be more manageable or does it just get even harder because if so then I might reset a level below gmgow

    submitted by /u/Adsefer
    [link] [comments]

    Brock and cindri have Faye's ashes theory

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 05:25 AM PDT

    So when we see her ashes get spread at the end, they're gold?!? I'm starting to think that kratos might have accidentally payed for an upgrade with the wrong bag

    submitted by /u/seanb9000
    [link] [comments]

    Side content/ story length (No spoilers please)

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 09:36 PM PDT

    So god of war 2018 was my first god of war. I'm loving it so far. I've done most of the side contant I've come across in midgard naturally but I'm definitely not doing a completionist run. I was happy to take it slow until the later missions in the game but I found the story got really interesting and I expected it was just ramping up.

    I just got to the giants realm and havent finished the game yet but I'm kind of disappointed now that I know I'm so close to the end. Should I try and go back and do more side content and grind for better gear? Do you think there will be dlc content at all? Is endgame still fun?

    submitted by /u/thenwefell
    [link] [comments]

    I know I'm about two years late but, the time to finish this game couldn't have come at a better moment in my life. Next step: Killing the f***ing Valkyries

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    Kratos had enough of Boy's attitude

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    Is Kratos a Full God?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 10:44 PM PDT

    In the 1st or 2nd game I believe it was Athena who tried to turn him into a full gif but once he took the spot as god of war wouldn't that make him a full god

    submitted by /u/OffBrandEmKay
    [link] [comments]

    Skap Slag

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    The best material that I dont use

    submitted by /u/yeet2035
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel