• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 18, 2020

    God of War | Let’s be honest, Kratos has GOT to tell Atreus the story of Cronos lol

    God of War | Let’s be honest, Kratos has GOT to tell Atreus the story of Cronos lol


    Let’s be honest, Kratos has GOT to tell Atreus the story of Cronos lol

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 05:51 AM PDT

    interesting

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 10:28 PM PDT

    I hope y’all remember this guy

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    Bullying Eir in Under a Minute

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    This sub on 4/20.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    Love this screenshot

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    update streght build god+

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    New pic, with a boy, as you asked. Hope you enjoy it, this time I made a background better matched. And, for curious of yous, I hide a name of my son on a picture, quality of pic should be good enough to find it!

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 05:48 AM PDT

    When you realize your brother ate the last hot pocket

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 10:31 PM PDT

    Best characters in gaming history... (?)

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    this auto-screenshot of my Achievement for helping the Light Elves is wallpaper quality

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    UPDATE: I got all the Raven’s and finally got platinum! I also got 100% completion

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 11:28 PM PDT

    Do you think the next game will be set in norse mythology?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    I guess this is kind of spoilers. So I finished the game and started to look at different YouTube videos about this game and some people thinks this is the end to the noise mythology?? I saw a video where they thought the next game would be set in Egypt? For me its quite obvious that there will be and sequel with norse mythology, the game sets it up and says it multiple times so what do you guys think? Did we seriously play two different game or what?

    Do you think the next gow game will be a direct sequel to this one or a "new" one?

    submitted by /u/Limpis12
    [link] [comments]

    Kratos from GOW 4 Illustration

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    Blades of chaos vs the leviathan axe

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    I'm thinking of doing a easy strat video on how to beat all the Valkyries including the queen so which weapon you guys think is better against the Valkyries, the blades of chaos or the leviathan axe?

    submitted by /u/austin231294
    [link] [comments]

    This is the leftmost panel of Jörmungandr's Shrine, found in the Vanaheim tower. What are the iron-wolves, that the last Runic text column is talking about? They are supposed to Loki's children and Jorm's siblings, apparently. They are the ones depicted as the wolves surrounding their mother.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 11:56 PM PDT

    Which one should I play first?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    Hi! I'm playing the series now (don't blame me, I know I'm not worthy). I'm playing them in order of launch and I like it, but I have doubts about Ascension and GOW 3. I should play GOW 3 and then Ascension, but I have GOW 3 Remastered on PS4 so I'd like to play Ascension first to complete the series on PS3 and then go on PS4 with GOW 3 and GOW 2018. So, would I ruin my experience if I played Ascension first? Thanks <3

    submitted by /u/mcruby123
    [link] [comments]

    Walking on beams GOW 1

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    Guys, does anyone get the overwhelming urge to throw their controller at the screen when just trying to WALK on those damn beams in the first game?

    Literally got the trophy for dying so many times just because Kratos won't grab the damn beam!!!!

    Please tell me a way to NOT go crazy or at what point in the series this nonsense goes away ? because I wanted to play the whole series (after being first introduced to Kratos with Atreus). I've read the whole story and really want to play it but those beams kill the whole vibe.

    submitted by /u/AshNoo23
    [link] [comments]

    Ng+

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    Can you tell me the exact moment in which ng+ begins?

    submitted by /u/DancingClown99
    [link] [comments]

    Leviathan Axe

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    teachers handing the homework for the shutdown like.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    Ghost of Sparta ending

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 05:23 AM PDT

    I am currently on Ghost of Sparta (chronologically) and this morning I finished it. But there is one thing that bothered me. Why was Kratos now ready to be a God and why was he pissed when Athena was explaining it to him

    submitted by /u/Gamer4eto_BG
    [link] [comments]

    I like the World Serpent

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 06:04 PM PDT

    I watched many God of War videos and read a lot posts and comment on this sub and realized that quite some people are sad that they couldn't fight jormungandr in the game and they hope to fight him in the next installment but I've gotta say that I absolutely love this big bastard. I just so cool to have the Giant Serpent as a Allie! It would be much cooler to have some fight with him instead of against him. That was my TedTalk

    submitted by /u/asviin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel