• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 22, 2020

    God of War | And then along came Zeus

    God of War | And then along came Zeus


    And then along came Zeus

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    Beautiful stand for God of War controller.

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    It is indeed a low point

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 10:51 PM PDT

    Thanks to PS Now, I finally got around to playing this series and completing them all. Better late than never.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    Replica of the Axe, made by my brother, 15 years old btw (with the help of our father but 80% it was brothers project) i know its not perfect but we like it

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    Can’t wait for fallen god

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    Close-up of Eir

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    I FINALLY DID IT AAAAHHHH

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 06:22 AM PDT

    I FINALLY DID IT AAAAHHHH

    I finally got my first platinum trophy!

    I have to say this because I feel like it's a bit of cheating but I did defeat the Valkyrie Queen on easy mode. (and few other stuff).

    Nonetheless tho I still feel very proud, as I thought I would never go to lengths of something like this as a "casual gamer". I usually just rage quit games when they are too hard for me after like 5 tries.

    But for some reason, I really decided to try and be patient with this one. And even tho it took me way longer than it should sometimes, it was a wonderful journey.

    Anyway, that's my little rant about it. I just had to share my excitement somewhere!

    https://preview.redd.it/4lbfkgjs1ki51.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=f74cc7a1a968e5257f9ab7e8b5fb4313fe58756e

    submitted by /u/EmiV69
    [link] [comments]

    Just me fighting a Valkyrie of Muspelheim

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    God of War in a Nutshell

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    What is the size of god of war 1? (2005)

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    Tried drawing Kratos. Yikes

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 09:11 PM PDT

    God of war rant opinion

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    What do you guys think about this?: https://youtu.be/0b26qNgi8CY

    Honestly he makes a lot of good points, but what i got from this video is that the game is not actually the problem for him. The problem for him is that he can't adapt, and instead complains that the camera is not the same as in older games, the combat system is not the same, enemies are not the same etc.

    I got seriously pissed off because he didn't make a lot of good points, only a couple here and there, and it just seemed like he's shitting on the game because he can't adapt.

    Edit: He also complained a lot about stuff that in his opinion makes Kratos a "joke" when in reality the purpose is to show the character development, but it looks like he doesn't realise Kratos is not the same rage filled guy and is constantly trying to hold his old rage self in.

    submitted by /u/Unkn4wn
    [link] [comments]

    The Ghost of Sparta vs The Ghost of Tsushima Who had better character development? Discuss

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    Can’t believe I never realized this Easter egg to the very first game

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    How did Kratos go from the Greek land to Midgard after the end of GoW3?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    To be clear, I've never played a single god of war game apart from the 2018 one, although I plan to soon. I watched a story summary of the Greek saga, and I'm confused as to how he got from Greece to Midgard. Does anyone know?

    submitted by /u/HoleyPizza
    [link] [comments]

    This Draugr wasn't ready for this | The barehanded combo was so dirty!

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    Found that the creator of the God of War soundtrack also made The Walking Dead’s soundtrack

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    I killed Sigrun and her soul wouldn't leave after the cutscene. Here's the full video https://youtu.be/ZVPYv5otuYA

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    If god of war 1 2 and 3 were released today... They would be hated by the general public...

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    REASONS

    Aprodite

    WhY dOeS KrAtOs haVe tO bE a MaN???

    So much gooooooreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    submitted by /u/hunterofsoles1234
    [link] [comments]

    Zeus is very weak confirmed

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    I feel extremely weird sharing this, but I wanted to share my love for God of war and look back on how it made the perfect comeback, so I made a little video talking about it and didn't know where else to share, I hope you guys don't mind

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel