• Breaking News

    Monday, July 19, 2021

    God of War | Such a emotionally touching moment this was!

    God of War | Such a emotionally touching moment this was!


    Such a emotionally touching moment this was!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 04:12 AM PDT

    cost my sanity, a few years of my life, and gave me a femdom kink, but I finally killed her.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 05:56 PM PDT

    Kratos (by lixiaoyaoII)

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 04:38 AM PDT

    A better view of the Kratos wooden figure

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 05:35 AM PDT

    Odin's fear

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    In your honest opinion why do you guys think Odin is afraid of Kratos.

    submitted by /u/beastofrage36
    [link] [comments]

    Greatest hits reversible cover. Looks sweet with the red case.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 10:06 PM PDT

    I just realized something pretty metal about the old GOW games.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 09:05 AM PDT

    It's strongly hinted at that the red orbs serve as in-game representations of blood. The number of red orbs required to upgrade your weapons and abilities in the games diverge, but the bare minimum will always be one thousand orbs.

    This means that, in order to enhance the destructive power of his weapons, Kratos basically bathes them in the blood of (at the very least) one thousand enemies.

    Damn man, that's pretty metal.

    submitted by /u/Toyartenthusiast
    [link] [comments]

    does baldur knocking out the world serpent make him more powerful than Thor or something else?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 08:44 AM PDT

    I heard a few people said baldur knocking out world serpent is proof baldur is stronger than Thor even though it has been known Thor is the strongest aesir god and 2nd post powerful to Odin or they really don't know anything about Thor ?

    submitted by /u/Clear-Entrepreneur24
    [link] [comments]

    IF SLY COOPER HAD GOD OF WAR 3 CHARACTERS (SPOILERS FOR GOD OF WAR 3)

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 10:03 AM PDT

    When the "All of Mimir's tales" video ends too soon

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 04:56 AM PDT

    With what armour did you beat GMGOW

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 09:35 AM PDT

    I'm currently on my second playthrough and I wanted to start my first NG+ on GMGOW with the intention to get the Zeus Armour.

    Story wise I'm at probably 75% but Muspel- and Niflheim. Oh boy... I have no idea how to get through the arenas. I'm mean some enemies were hard and certain parts took me a few tries and I have even beaten a Valkyrie yet (Geirdriful) but Niflheim is difficult on another a whole new level. Like I don't see the light at the end of the tunnel.

    I'm seriously contemplating starting a NG+ on normal difficulty, get all the Valkyries, then the Zeus Armour and try GMGOW again. But don't want to loose my progress though.

    What do you guys think? Which armour did you use to beat GMGOW, you think it's possible to beat it with the first NG+ save including the Valkyries?

    submitted by /u/JaggermanJenson
    [link] [comments]

    Filter or no filter?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 04:53 PM PDT

    Is it worth going back to Ascension's multiplayer?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 11:49 AM PDT

    I used to play Ascension's multiplayer a lot back in the day and most of the time I thought it was really fun. I didn't take it too seriously so I never really took the time to make a fully optimised build or use meta weapons, armour, etc. I eventually stopped playing a while after the last map was released.

    Not too long ago I tried going back to it but almost all the players I ran into were massively ahead of me in terms of skill and it seemed like they all had the best loadouts you could get. I played something like six matches and I lost every single one.

    Is it worth giving it a second try if I look up some guides or something? Or am I too far behind to ever catch up?

    submitted by /u/DisgruntledCynic_
    [link] [comments]

    Fuck Sigrin

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 10:46 PM PDT

    God dammit. I just gave up for the night on my 5th session of a few hours trying to beat Sigrin. I have tried everything. I have tried different loadouts, attacks, and tactics. I am on easy mode. I paid attention to the previous 8 valkyries. It is no longer worth my sanity and my time to beat this fuckin thing. It's bullshit. I applaud everyone who has done it, but I cannot. I put the game in the case and it will more than likely never be put into my console again. I'm just bitching and complaining, but this sucks. It's not fun anymore.

    Rant over.

    submitted by /u/ispinrecords
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know what these little circles are for?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 11:17 AM PDT

    Wallpapers.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 11:00 AM PDT

    Sigrun valkire Queen level?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 03:11 AM PDT

    I'm currently on the valkire queen and wondering Is level 7 high enough? I have sindris armour for runic and cooldown as that's the main build. My ruinc is nearly maxed out at like 200 and something my cooldowm is mid 100s would that be sufficient? It's not NG+ also using talisman of unbound potential

    submitted by /u/Waters4444
    [link] [comments]

    What part of the story will i get the valkyrie+ armor?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 05:19 AM PDT

    Im about halfway through the story in NG+ and did some research that beating valks gets you the zeus set. Where do i get them?

    submitted by /u/Spurpeme
    [link] [comments]

    The camera in the new god of war is so bad to control…

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 08:41 AM PDT

    Seriously, I can't stand the camera movement. I'm a player that always plays with y-axis inverted, but no matter how much I try to get used to the camera, I really can't seem to control it, like in say, the last of us 2, which lets me master my surroundings at any given moment.

    In a fighting game like this, camera is the most important thing. Anyone got any tips on what I am doing wrong?

    And, get gud, is not the answer I am looking for. This game is seriously heartbreaking for me because I loved the GOW3 remaster so much, which also was as my first GOW game.

    So please, any settings as to be able to get my head wrapped around the control of the camera is greatly appreciated.

    I tried inverting the x-axel as well, and in both situations I end up half of the time spinning the camera around myself trying to navigate the camera…

    😭😭😭🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

    submitted by /u/Bobba_fat
    [link] [comments]

    Ruins of the Ancient

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    Having my friend play for the first time!!!

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 02:07 PM PDT

    Is GOW 3 remastered worth if i already play it on PS3 almost 4 years ago?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 08:03 PM PDT

    It's at 9.99$ on the store.

    submitted by /u/llKanell
    [link] [comments]

    What Gods would you like to see Kratos and Atreus Battle next?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 04:23 PM PDT

    Aztec,Egyptian, gods like that

    submitted by /u/ScoutTrooper501st
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel