• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 10, 2021

    God of War | .

    God of War | .


    .

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 02:29 AM PDT

    My new Valkyrie tattoo by IG: Martinkellytattoo

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 09:41 PM PDT

    These pictures I took look like Jotunheim

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    Thought y’all would appreciate my low effort meme

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 06:31 AM PDT

    My reaction whenever I need to use the bow outside of combat during that part of the game.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 10:14 AM PDT

    One of my screenshots. Gotta love the colours.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 06:52 AM PDT

    True Kratos vs Sigrun

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 07:13 PM PDT

    Gmgow+ Sigrun

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 09:07 AM PDT

    So I finished the game on a balanced experience then did a gmgow+. I have a fully upgraded valkyrie armour set, fully upgraded Zeus gauntlets and waist belt, fully upgraded deadly mist set. I upgraded the valkyrie + cuirass up by a level, it has pretty balanced stats. Now the problem is… How. The fuck. Do I beat her? 😭 It was difficult the first time around and now I have to do it in gmgow. With the zeus gauntlets and belt there is 0 room for error, one hit and it becomes "a fine mess". Valkyrie armour gives space for one hit, two if I'm very lucky but the damage done to her is so meh… maybe this is what gmgow means? Idk I've never played highest difficulty before on any game.

    What were your layouts to defeat her? I really want that Zeus cuirass. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/P4nthaa
    [link] [comments]

    Awesome Game

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    Just started playing God of war through ps now. The game is awesome. Love the Lore so far.

    Any tips?, i find myself having trouble with the fighting mechanics. I just beat the first battle with Baldur. But he did give me a run for my money.

    submitted by /u/chayosman
    [link] [comments]

    Göndul is my favourite Valkyrie. Who's your favourite Valkyrie? (@Davidg1408 - Twitter)

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 08:06 AM PDT

    I beat all the valkyries and got Zeus armor and completed all of the quests, so what do I do now?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 06:25 AM PDT

    I don't want this game to end, I love it too much.

    submitted by /u/Scrotiemcboogballs
    [link] [comments]

    How do I beat Muspelheim trial IV (normal) on GMGOW???

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 04:11 AM PDT

    No more explanations needed. This fucking "kill 100 enemies" is pissing me off and I'm stuck here for 2 days. Any tips to make this unbearable bullcrap a bit more manageable? I try to throw enemies into pits, so I have that covered. And I can't even just leave it, because I want to do all the Valkyries again

    submitted by /u/MedLabMech
    [link] [comments]

    Theory about odin (spoilers maybe?)

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 04:34 AM PDT

    So odin is by all means a "meddler" and very manipulative. You guys think he is responsible in part for what happened to the greek pantheon? Mimir said if he could hed control every realm and every land etc. Maybe he used kratos somehow. Perhaps he even wants to destroy all pantheons except his own. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/Tsole96
    [link] [comments]

    After an hour and a half of endless death, and an extremely painful hand, I finally killed Sigrun.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 07:36 PM PDT

    These pictures I took look like Jotunheim

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 09:17 AM PDT

    These pictures I took look like Jotunheim

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 09:17 AM PDT

    Tips for GOW: III

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 12:13 AM PDT

    Getting God of War III soon, What should I keep in mind?

    submitted by /u/CraftBlox45
    [link] [comments]

    A few of my favorite shots!

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 12:43 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel