• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 11, 2021

    God of War | Got this bad boy, instead of it saying Ragnorak it reads my brother’s name and his middle and last initial. He passed away unfortunately, I know he would’ve loved GOW. Can’t wait for 2022!

    God of War | Got this bad boy, instead of it saying Ragnorak it reads my brother’s name and his middle and last initial. He passed away unfortunately, I know he would’ve loved GOW. Can’t wait for 2022!


    Got this bad boy, instead of it saying Ragnorak it reads my brother’s name and his middle and last initial. He passed away unfortunately, I know he would’ve loved GOW. Can’t wait for 2022!

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 08:54 PM PDT

    Portrait. Kratos.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 04:40 AM PDT

    Kratos stronk

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 06:32 AM PDT

    I've always liked these guys

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 09:03 PM PDT

    Kratos is the real boss in his games

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 05:02 AM PDT

    Finished the game yesterday

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 06:42 PM PDT

    Holy Crap!

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 11:01 PM PDT

    I've been with Sony since Ps2 and this is the first time I've played of God of War ever why the hell did I wait so long?! Just got to the World serpent part and I'm so hooked! Just wanted to share while I take a small break :)

    submitted by /u/Zoldrik190
    [link] [comments]

    God of War 4 NG+GMGOW | Glitch? Help please

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 09:28 AM PDT

    so i was going to calculate how much skap slag AND hacksilver i need to craft and fully upgrade EVERYTHING that requires skap slag, NG+ armor and talismans aswell as enchantment. so first i checked around on the internet, but no one actually showed the prices of upgrading the stuff, only crafting it, which everyone can see if youve gotten far enough in the game.so i thought of instead to save before this next part, i SAVED (keyword here), then i crafted an item, this case being the ares chestplate, then wrote down the price, then fully upgraded it while writing down the cost. when i was done i was going to load the save i made, but it puts me back to before i went into the shop, i know it for a fact. BUT i still kept the ares chestplate but i also lost the HS and SS that i used for the armor. i even loaded an autosave from before i made the save before the armor making. still put me in the same place. i havnt loaded like a 20 min ago autosave YET. i will try soon though, but any ideas?

    Edit: ok, i tried loading a save file from, well a few hours ago, at the first mentioned save, before making the ares armor, i was right after Tyrs chambers, like as soon as i was finished there, the save i loaded now was from right after Thamurs corpse exploration. but i still get back to the place i mentioned before when i went back to a progress before the armor but kept the armor etc.

    2nd Edit: Ok WTH is happening, i quit to main menu, then loaded the first mentioned save, pre armor, and i got to the place BUT I LITERALLY LOST EVERYTHING i have the woven clothing and lvl 1 axe and everything. whats going on, something is sooooo broken. the stuff i had on that save was from 100% completion gameplay.

    3rd Edit: i restarted the game to see if it would fix, started it back up a few minutes later. but now the latest save that exist is back when Mimir blowed in the big horn for the first time to call on jörmungandir life is FRICKING FUN. It might be because the ps4 was on for to long. so i recommend you dont keep the ps4 on if youre going to bed, even if you put the ps4 is energy saving mode.

    submitted by /u/KayJeeAy
    [link] [comments]

    correct me if I'm wrong but does God of war 3 remastered contain the first seven games?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 09:14 AM PDT

    I was looking through PS Now to see if I could get God of war (2018) and I couldn't get it as I don't have PS Now (do have PS plus tho if that means much) and I'm genuinely completely new to the game known and been interested in the games forever but just never got my hands on any of the games so if my wording is clanky as hell it's because of that reason

    submitted by /u/Comprehensive_Golf15
    [link] [comments]

    Missing two legendary chests and one nornir in Midgard

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 08:39 AM PDT

    I literally 100% did every area in Midgard I don't understand where they could be

    submitted by /u/Bejdza69
    [link] [comments]

    Well.. If the Boot fits..

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 11:38 PM PDT

    God of war 2 challenge of the titans challenge 7

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 11:08 AM PDT

    I need help I have tried this challenge 50 times I have tried all methods on YouTube internet but nothing seems to work for me does anybody have suggestions

    submitted by /u/RobinGamed-
    [link] [comments]

    Do you need to learn a lot of combos in god of war 3: remastered?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 05:03 AM PDT

    Is god of war 3 as rewarding to players that spam r1 and do an occasional combo like in god of war 2018 or is it way harder? I'm looking into buying the game but don't quite understand if it is more difficult or if their are any major differences I need to know before purchasing.

    submitted by /u/Scrotiemcboogballs
    [link] [comments]

    First Time Beating Sigrun. Any Tips to Upgrade Damage For Next Time Greatly Appreciated. Oh! And Thank Valhalla I Had a Ressurection Stone on Me!

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 04:54 PM PDT

    Sigrun's AoE attacks

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 11:16 PM PDT

    Best way to avoid these? I'm able to dodge everything else. Do Atreus's arrows cancel these when Sigrun's in the air or only axe throws? I find switching between shield and aim for a split second very difficult. Haven't been keeping count how many tries it's been but I'm getting ready to give up.

    submitted by /u/kumireis
    [link] [comments]

    Resect to all time favorite game with a new tattoo!

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 04:28 PM PDT

    Depending on whether we'll get new weapons

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 08:36 PM PDT

    When god of war decided to touch norse mythology I was hoping we'll get new weapons like a replacement for the blade of Olympus being gram or balmung (though probably not as powerful) since we did meet fafnir in the game and it was the use of those swords by siegfried/sigurd (depending on which version of norse mythology the game goes by) to kill fafnir.

    submitted by /u/Raizer_789
    [link] [comments]

    How powerful is Atreus? Can we get a DLC of Atreus fighting the Elves?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 12:38 PM PDT

    I never really took notice before in my first playthrough, but the second time I did.

    When Kratos goes into the Light to get the Bifrost on the elf level, he leaves Atreus alone. When he is pulled back, we see that he has been gone for long. Kratos only focus on that, but my question is...did we really ignore the piles of bodies that your son had made?

    Kid looked like he killed an entire army of elves! Granted, what Atreus actor said that he waited for Kratos for a day or two, but still. This is an 11 year old kid armed with a bow, a knife and an axe that he can barely hold. And he didn't do Spartan rage!?

    I need a DLC to explain this!

    submitted by /u/Square-Step
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel