• Breaking News

    Monday, July 12, 2021

    God of War | Whoa! Anyone seen this inscription under Atreus’ boot?!

    God of War | Whoa! Anyone seen this inscription under Atreus’ boot?!


    Whoa! Anyone seen this inscription under Atreus’ boot?!

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 03:40 AM PDT

    Freya was valkyrie queen. Should we expect her to have the skills of the other valkyries as well?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 04:46 AM PDT

    Atreus is about to get an ass whooping.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 02:25 PM PDT

    A great addition to my collection!

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    My Average Sigrun Attempt

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 05:36 AM PDT

    Twilight of the Gods

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 03:37 PM PDT

    Who is that on the mural?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 09:02 AM PDT

    I know it looks like Kratos but since the right arm is chipped away I think it could also be Tyr. Atreus doesn't need to giving birth to Jormungandr in the picture, if we match the scene to other concept art it could be a symbolic depiction of Atreus grieving, not giving birth to the World-Serpent through his mouth. What do you think? Will Tyr be a prominent figure, or more distant and remote? And just what do the runes say on the "dark" and "light" serpents in that concept art of Atreus seemingly torn between them?

    submitted by /u/paracleteofdays
    [link] [comments]

    This isn't true right?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 12:24 PM PDT

    Could that final mural be odin

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 09:16 AM PDT

    I've watched some Norse videos and they say that Loki forms a blood pact with thor/Odin. What if they're the ones on the mural and it's just an illustration of a blood pact being formed. With Odin finally manipulated Loki as he did baldur

    submitted by /u/realFIZZY
    [link] [comments]

    Beautifully done

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 06:57 PM PDT

    Playing through ghost of Sparta for the first time.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 09:25 AM PDT

    I'll say I think it's criminally underrated.

    submitted by /u/Dogeguy50
    [link] [comments]

    Pencil drawing of Mimir I did last year

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 12:30 PM PDT

    Rumours have it God of War Ragnarok reveal at August PlayStation Event! Y’all think it’s true?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 10:45 AM PDT

    1 month ladies and gentlemen and we get our first look at the new game

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 10:05 AM PDT

    I am so god damn hyped for this.

    Edit: it isnt official but its most likely that gow5 will be shown at the sony event in august

    submitted by /u/fastcooljosh
    [link] [comments]

    Possible Spoiler. My fingers crossed for appearance in sequel.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 10:50 PM PDT

    Finally got my GOW tattoo. I also have an AC Origins on my opposite shoulder.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 03:17 PM PDT

    NG+

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 11:58 PM PDT

    Okay so a week ago I beat the game and today I found out there is a NG+ but when I go to the main menu I don't see NG+ I just see Continue, Load Game, New Game, and Options can someone help me?

    submitted by /u/ToxicSu
    [link] [comments]

    Kratos vs Barbar Kral Alrik:God of war Türkçe Altyazılı #Shorts

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 02:05 AM PDT

    Not receiving loot from Traveller fight

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 07:18 PM PDT

    I have beat the lvl 7 traveller right in front of one of the travel towers, the water has been dropped for a 2nd time and I only receive some money, no traveller items at all and i checked I am supposed to get 2x traveller armour shard, 9x traveller grisly trophy and I think an enchantment . I have checked previous saves in case I was wrong and I have tried reloading, beating the enemy (same result). I have tried getting back to the blacksmith multiple different ways, fast travel or boat still no change.

    From trying to figure out what happened I have seen people reference fighting a traveller of the same level after leaving hel, somewhere I have not even entered yet I got to this traveller by following the path at one of the docks in the main hub so it's not like I glitched or something to get to the enemy. Anyone have any ideas? played on ps5 if that changes things.

    submitted by /u/thechiboowner
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel