• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 20, 2021

    God of War | What is this place ?

    God of War | What is this place ?


    What is this place ?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 02:31 AM PDT

    God of War New Thread Starter Pack

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 04:09 PM PDT

    Poor atlas he’s still alive;(

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 12:45 PM PDT

    If you've fought Sigrun then I'm sure you've been here before...

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 09:52 AM PDT

    Sigrun Defeated

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 10:40 AM PDT

    What's everybody's play time? I'm on my 5th playthrough, currently got 152 hours in

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 09:20 AM PDT

    So apparently there is a God of War bike skin in days gone. I'm going to use this fir the rest of my playthrough since GoW is my favorite game ever.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 02:29 AM PDT

    My God Of War Photo Mode Collection

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 06:48 AM PDT

    Pretty cool, Kratos can now control his swords with his own mind.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 03:29 AM PDT

    The whole gang in one place!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 02:05 PM PDT

    Joined the sub recently and thought it’d be a good place to show this :) my own GoW tattoo, hope you guys like it!!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 08:22 PM PDT

    Are souls game comparable to the Valkyrie fights?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 10:58 AM PDT

    I've never played any souls game due to the fact I hear people saying it's difficult. So I wanted to know that the level of difficulty in souls game, is it comparable to the Valkyrie fights in this one?

    submitted by /u/helsey33
    [link] [comments]

    Found these two miniatures of Dad & Boy. They even glow in the dark.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 09:39 AM PDT

    THE HEART OF THE MOUNTAIN! | God Of War (PS5) - Walkthrough #6

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 11:45 AM PDT

    Her name is sig(run) for a reason

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 11:11 AM PDT

    Bottom text

    submitted by /u/sul_9999
    [link] [comments]

    Crap, more Valkyries.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 08:01 PM PDT

    Why does atreus hear voices?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 02:32 AM PDT

    Since the near beginning of the game atreus heard voices. I've played the game 3 times and still don't know why. My 1 and only theory is.. his parents are gods and giants, and atreus doesn't have any physical power, he has mental ones. Like mind control or even listing to the dead. Sorry for my bad English.

    submitted by /u/dirtbikeboyo250
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know the source for this passage on the wiki? It takes place after the end of the game

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 09:56 AM PDT

    Ogre not bursting

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 11:32 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, I was collecting everything in The Mountain. And I can't do it because this Ogre won't burst out the door. It is closed.

    I've read the Lore Marker earlier in my game, but didn't kill the Ogre cause I was already in danger. And I can't read again the Lore to trigger the Ogre bursting.

    Anyone could help me ? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Brazh
    [link] [comments]

    Kill Sigrun is easy

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 11:30 AM PDT

    "Kill Sigrun is easy if you use Zeus armor because you deal more damage to her" this is what I read some days ago in this group. And yes is is true you deal more damage the problem is that she one shot you with any attack! I don't remember who said it but guys 🤬. Did you kill her with Zeus armor? If yes which difficult? I'm in gmgow+

    submitted by /u/_seeking_answers
    [link] [comments]

    The God Of War 4 Level design is so amazing. So many games could take example.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 05:54 PM PDT

    So it is similar to the souls like games, I am not sure if the old god of wars where like this. I have only played the 4th one. But the way they utilized every space of the game. Several paths/short cuts. The water going down opening more paths. Just like everything about the level design is outstanding. I wish more games especially open world games would take example of how to use space in their game. Sure I know like SUPER huge ones you cant expect them to make an area that is like .5 Miles sq feel like 4 miles like how this game does. That would be a lot of work. But for any game trying to do an "Open world" like god of war 4, should do this. Like Monster hunter could take a look at this game. Monster hunter already kinda utilized their space well but def not as good as this game. The only games that I've played that do as good of a job, are the souls like games and maybe vampyr. Like I love making maps in game engines, and this is kind of what I would do for multiplayer maps for something like Farcry 2 and farcry 1 to make the small map feel a lot larger than it is. Plus it makes it feel more dense at the same time as being big. I cannot wait till tech is too the point where GIANT open world games like skyrim can do this a lot more. But right now obviously that would likely kill FPS having this much detail over the entire map. Maybe with Unreal 5 the new tech for how polygons generate and makes it cost far less FPS, will change how games are made at least by good Map Designers.

    submitted by /u/InspectorGizmoBrooch
    [link] [comments]

    Gmgow help (minor spoilers)

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    Hey guys, so I recently started my first playthrough of gow and as the arrogant dumbass I am I chose the hardest difficulty. Much to my surprise it was reeeeallly hard but also really fun cause I found the combat to be outstandingly good. I am now at the point where I've met the blacksmith and upgraded some stuff for the first time which took me around 5 to 6 hours. The only part I felt really really frustrated was when you are on a bridge and have to fight a revenant combined with heavy draugr and fireball nerds but it was so frustrating that I googled that part and cheesed my way through it by going to the other side again and throwing axes through a wall. I am already in a love hate relationship with that Difficulty and I would love challenge myself and overcome it. The thing is I only borrowed the ps5 from a friend for about 2 weeks and I would like to play some other titles too so my question is, if that part already took me 5 to 6 hours how long will it take to approximately finish the game? Or do you think I should go back and play it on a lower difficulty?

    submitted by /u/whysoseri0us_
    [link] [comments]

    God of war axe

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 07:41 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel