• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 29, 2020

    God of War | When you play GOW too much and see it in everyday life

    God of War | When you play GOW too much and see it in everyday life


    When you play GOW too much and see it in everyday life

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 10:05 PM PST

    MUST. EXPLAIN. GoW LORE.

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 08:33 AM PST

    My love letter to God of War.

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 07:26 AM PST

    I was late to the game when it came to playing this master piece, but that hasn't stopped me from playing it for over 300 hours in the past 8 months. Every time I sit down to play it I find something new I love, weather it's the amazing story, in depth but simple combat, or the vast customization. I thought that I would play through it once, and be done. It's what I do with most games, but not this one. I remember every part of my experience, from my first time encountering the Revenant, the ugly bastard, to fight Hreazlyr. I made my way through the world as it constantly surprised me. I felt connected to the characters, Atreus was a moody kid one moment, then a self absorbed god the next. It felt like it's how a real person would react. Not to mention the freedom of exploration and the rewards that come with it. I upgraded every weapon except the axe on my first playthrough. The bow was the easiest, the blades were difficult, and all the runes (yes I'm counting them as weapons) were the most interesting as they always got more fun. I thought I had done everything, at this point my blades were only on level 4, and I thought NG+ was the answer to fully upgrading them, but it wasn't. The god damn VALKYRIE DUDE! Those were my favorite moments in the game. Climbing to the top of Musplheim to face down Gondul, or entering Odins chambers to fight the hidden ones. Every single fight, while the same on the outside, was unique and challenging. I kept fighting and fighting, but could never beat all of them. The one in Niflheim was the one to evade me. The mist and the aggression of the Valkyrie was too much for me, so I moved on. Crafted all the items i could, and went into NG+ to experience it all again. Completed every quest and found every secret. I still can't beat her to this day. And I think I'm ok with that. I like the idea of there still being one last challenge to conquer before I have the game give me the real experience, Give me God of War. Time to go throw my head against the wall 100 more times to try and beat Hildr. Thank you for reading.

    submitted by /u/SadPastaMan
    [link] [comments]

    Phenomenal game

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 09:27 AM PST

    Hey all,

    Just finished this incredible game. Fantastic story telling, combat engine and insanely pretty.

    Now I'm in that weird, just-finished-happy/sad-phase. I'm checking out similar games. I've played and loved HZD and I was just checking out Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice. How does it compare? Love the Norse mythology and it's a reputable studio.

    Is Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice worth the purchase?

    submitted by /u/Polsy84
    [link] [comments]

    My best run on Niflheim in 15min :)

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 09:39 AM PST

    The long walk

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 10:57 PM PST

    Beat my record by 36secs happy with that, lucky not to die near the end tho.

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 10:45 AM PST

    I admit I was pretty impressed with how powerful Wrath of the Frost Ancient is

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 11:57 AM PST

    Just found a pretty good editing app and thought up something to try. Ignore the ugly mark on the top corner

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 11:33 AM PST

    Time to take a break. I wast so close too i hope i finish this tomorrow

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 12:16 AM PST

    One of my favourite god of war moments.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 09:28 PM PST

    Kratos vs Sigrun only runic attacks(gmgow)

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 08:21 PM PST

    Mimir realized Kratos is Greek...? But why so late?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 05:51 AM PST

    We all remember that scene when Kratos and Mimir went to Hel in order to find a cure for Atreus. Before heading to Hel he takes the blades of chaos and in the way tackles Athena. Mimir is evident to the whole thing, and figures Kratos is Greek.

    The thing is... If you played on "Give Me God of War" difficulty, whenever Atreus is caught by an enemy, Mimir tries to get his attention to Atreus, and shouts (among others) "Kratos, the boy". That is strange because Kratos never says his name(not once, Mimir calls him names, and calls Atreus "lad" mostly) And because kratos is obviously a Greek name, so someone as smart as Mimir should figure it out.

    You think Kratos introduced himself, or Atreus simply gave the name away? Then did Mimir not realise Kratos is Greek? Perhaps the developers didn't think about it when releasing "Give Me God of War" difficulty?

    submitted by /u/KetchupLord37
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to get to Kara in NG+ but this rock is bugged there and blocking my way. Can someone help me please.

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 11:31 AM PST

    Hemsworth should voice Thor in the sequel

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 11:30 AM PST

    GoW 1 - PS2 vs PS Now

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 10:25 AM PST

    Only played GoW on PS Now and just finished it. Was ok but I felt that most of the QTEs had unbearably small window of time to react. I thought it could be due to the streaming of the game causing a small input delay but I'm not sure. Can anyone that's played both versions confirm or deny this?

    submitted by /u/pretorian_stalker
    [link] [comments]

    Does Baldur have a personality disorder

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 03:27 AM PST

    I'm talking About "pre-emotional" Baldur when he was revengful and wanted to kill his mother, emotional Baldur was just a prick considering his amygdala was basically fixed and could come back feeling everything starting a new life.

    submitted by /u/somamma77
    [link] [comments]

    Maybe it's not impressive anymore here, but I finally made it! NG+ GMOW Sigrun

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 05:05 PM PST

    Maybe it's not impressive anymore here, but I finally made it! NG+ GMOW Sigrun

    After beating her on my first run on GMGOW which already required several hours and maaaaaaaany other hours of dying in NG+ I've finally killed her on GMGOW+. I know here it's full of people killing her in ridiculous timings or in crazy ways like barehanded, but this has been pretty difficult for me having no experience with this kind of combat system and I almost cried when she got down. I only wanted to share this great feeling with you guys

    submitted by /u/thefirthoffifth
    [link] [comments]

    My favourite moment was when i replayed the game and saw this moment.

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 04:43 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel