• Breaking News

    Friday, February 28, 2020

    God of War | The cycle ends here, we must be better. Absolutely love that line

    God of War | The cycle ends here, we must be better. Absolutely love that line


    The cycle ends here, we must be better. Absolutely love that line

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 05:19 AM PST

    "God of War" By HorizonDweller

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 07:08 AM PST

    Shots all around

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 01:47 PM PST

    This is my favorite screenshot I have ever taken in God of War ♡

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 11:38 AM PST

    Lone Warrior

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 12:03 PM PST

    Well boys, I finally did it. What a journey

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 07:37 PM PST

    Meme I saw

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 10:35 AM PST

    I finally did it.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 09:09 PM PST

    Does anyone want the blank format?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 10:23 AM PST

    Don't talk to me, my son, or my grandson again

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 07:25 AM PST

    So, he can feel.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 04:42 AM PST

    By the Gods, what have i become...

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 01:23 PM PST

    Currently installing...

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 11:05 AM PST

    Just picked this up... currently installing, extremely excited to play it! Filling the BOTW shaped hole in my heart as I just miss losing myself in RPGs, wish me luck.

    submitted by /u/DeskTopics
    [link] [comments]

    Angry Kratos

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 10:27 AM PST

    Did this easter egg ever get solved? Couldn't find anything about it.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 11:27 AM PST

    Dad of boi vs Sigrun gmgow difficulty ( no runics no boy only basic axe attacks and the enchantment of kvasir)

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 10:21 PM PST

    I almost feel sorry for the second one that comes in........... BUT WE DONT DO WE BOIIII!!!!!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 07:25 AM PST

    Could Helios or The Head of Helios break through the Black Breath?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 08:25 AM PST

    This thought occurred to me during my most recent playthrough of 4 and I was curious to hear what other people thought about it. Freya says that only the pure light of Alfheim is the only thing that can destroy it. And I believe it was also stated that no fire could start in HelHeim, yet the Blades of Chaos were able to ignite and shoot fire whilst there, so I was wondering if maybe Helios' light would work on the Black Breath with that kindof realm logic.

    submitted by /u/DeputyDavid
    [link] [comments]

    Platinum Avatar

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 11:26 AM PST

    Free for 1 lucky browser. Get it whilst its hot. MTJD-MGN7-JC4X

    submitted by /u/LemonsAT
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with God Of War Mode

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 10:47 AM PST

    So I beat the game and I'm playing it again on god of war mode and it's freaking BRUTAL!!! I just beat the first fight with Baldur and I'm literally at a wall. Does anyone have any tips or tricks for this I really want the PlayStation trophy for this.

    submitted by /u/KidJayThrowaway
    [link] [comments]

    How long do you think it will take me to finish the entire series besides for GOW4?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 10:06 AM PST

    I'm thinking of getting PS Now just for the GOW games (besides GOW4). I want to know about how long it will take me to finish the games if I played about 15 hours a week so that I can see how long I should subscribe for.

    submitted by /u/The_Storm15
    [link] [comments]

    Community opinions: Which GoW is the best? Which is the Worst? Why?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 01:10 AM PST

    My current favorites are God of War II or God of War 2018 because of the story. God of War II has a special spot because it was the first one I played, though I was familiar with the story:

    My least favorite of the games that I've played would probably be Ascension, mainly for the huge flashback sequence and audio bugs. Despite that, Ascension does have some of my favorite scenes from God of War. Examples being (SPOILERS) the very beginning when Kratos escapes being chained up and near the end when Kratos kills the Fury Tisiphone whiles she's doing all the shapeshifting.

    submitted by /u/PredatorAvPFan
    [link] [comments]

    Kratos' emotions

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 09:28 AM PST

    Does Kratos feel any emotions other than anger? It seems like he doesn't get sad or happy. at least not on the same level as other characters on the games.

    submitted by /u/Unkn4wn
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel