• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 27, 2020

    God of War | "Slumber" By the_meep_lord

    God of War | "Slumber" By the_meep_lord


    "Slumber" By the_meep_lord

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 06:14 AM PST

    Kreustace

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 06:21 PM PST

    The true loki

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 10:13 AM PST

    Drawing I did of the big K himself.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 12:03 PM PST

    The real reason why I played NG+ on GMGoW...

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 03:31 AM PST

    When i die i wanna go like this fella. High as a Mother****** Lol.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 04:40 AM PST

    Not the best but proud of this quick Gondul defeat

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 04:28 AM PST

    God Of War Hidden Plot Theory

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 06:55 PM PST

    TLDR: Odin set up a time loop, Kratos breaks it.

    I've been watching hundreds of lore videos and I think I've finally come to a theory of my own about the future plot of the new God Of War series.

    Odin has been keeping Ragnarok from happening by using time travel to stall the prophecy of Ragnarok. That's why they sent Jormungandur (the world serpent) to the past so he couldn't kill Thor, which he does in the prophecy. (I think we will help Jormungandur fight Thor in a later game and the prophecy will be fulfilled)

    The World Serpent is fated to fight Thor come ragnarok, and Thor defeats him, in legend, but after taking a few steps his succumbs to the poison and dies.

    Odin prevents Thor's death from happening by preventing the end of the battle.

    From this we know that Odin is fully aware of Ragnarok, which means he knows a Jotun (giant) will start Ragnarok by some influence in the death of Bauldr, which stars Fimbulwinter. That's why he wants to get into Jotunheim so bad and why he killed all the giants, and also why they're so hell bent on finding the last known giant, Faye the Just. ZUES tried to prevent the "fall of Olympus" prophecy when he took Demos from Sparta because a "marked warrior" would bring the destruction of Olympus. We can see in this game Odin is doing the same thing! But prophecy never expects Kratos, just like Zeus never expected him neither does Odin. And I think that Kratos is going to break the cycle that Odin has created because even Mimir tells him that he changed something after we kill Bauldr.

    Kratos's curse is to wander the earth and suffer for what he did, and I think he will always have this prophecy of his own where he kills Gods, or maybe we'll see his cursed being passed down to his son Loki, who in Norse Mythology is the one who amasses an army of the Aesir's enemies.

    submitted by /u/Pfromthep
    [link] [comments]

    ��

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 07:08 PM PST

    Which diffuculty you suggest to play for my second playthrough

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 01:14 PM PST

    I finished the game last year and so hyped to play it again but this time with valkyries and everything (platinium). I tried to play Give me God of War diffuculty, it was so hard even harder then souls games and only way to beat the game is to spam throwing axe all the time and it is boring. Do you recommend me to play in hardest diffuculty or the diffuculty that is only one level lower then the hardest one (probably 3rd one, i played my first playthorugh with it) ?

    submitted by /u/gwynmidd
    [link] [comments]

    Boy

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 09:20 AM PST

    God of war ng+ should i craft all armors?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 01:05 PM PST

    So basically I completed the game like one year ago and now I want to start new game plus but I didn't craft all of broks armors and now I wonder if it will have any impact on new game plus. I didn't Upgrade my Rage completely yet and I wonder if I should do it before going into ng+

    submitted by /u/TheZombieSword
    [link] [comments]

    Dad and son playing with uncle Baldur.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 06:33 PM PST

    In case of any one need:

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 08:28 AM PST

    Hey Vsause Kratos here

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 08:18 AM PST

    The Ghost of Sparta

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 05:22 PM PST

    Shield Force Field

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 07:35 AM PST

    i beat this game and platinumed it but I see people on YT pull out the shield and blast people in front of them. how do i do that?

    submitted by /u/TacoLugia
    [link] [comments]

    Boxer Kratos vs Sigrun part 2

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 02:22 PM PST

    Lore Question: Thor & Jormungandr [Possible Spoilers]

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 07:16 PM PST

    Hey all, I'll cut to it:

    Is Thor able to come down to Midgard whenever he pleases?

    I'm just a bit confused as to why Jormungandr is cool with just chilling down there. Isn't he concerned Thor or the other Aesir could come down and ambush him?

    Or is everyone more or less planning for things to play out as "fate" or the prophecies dictate? Are they just planning to leave each other alone until Ragnorok?

    Just wondering if I missed something or if that's just a part of the story that's not been fully explored/explained yet.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/spbrode
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel