• Breaking News

    Friday, August 14, 2020

    God of War | Just finished my series playthrough. What a ride.

    God of War | Just finished my series playthrough. What a ride.


    Just finished my series playthrough. What a ride.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 08:21 PM PDT

    I made niflheim look like a place from a horror game

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    "Anger & Flames"

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    I’ve seen way better ones but I built my own wall piece recently

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 04:22 AM PDT

    I am in the process of drawing the big snake

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    I just got God Of War today

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    I haven't even installed it yet because haven't been on my PS4 yet but I honestly can't wait. I've heard so many good things about this game and it beat RDR2 for game of the year so it's gotta be amazing lol (RDR2 was my favorite game) so I can't wait. I played ascension and didn't really like it but since they changed the game completely, I decided to get it and try (even tho I'm 2 years late)

    But I just have a few questions, is it an RPG game? Even if it's not like The Witcher 3 kind of RPG, it's still nice to have another RPG since it's my favorite genre

    Is it open world? I love open worlds with detailed and immersive worlds to explore

    Is it as gory as the old ones? I think the old ones were gory in an unnecessary way (please don't downvote me) so I'm kind of hesitant now

    And that's it really, I'm sure I'll love this game because of its setting. I have a family tree that's like 50% from the Nordic people so it'll be really nice to visit that time

    submitted by /u/Peanut2Power
    [link] [comments]

    Did Kratos lose strength or not?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    Is he just as powerful as in the PS3 games or is he older and weaker?

    submitted by /u/zaynshakeel
    [link] [comments]

    The God Of War [photomode]

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    I drew Kratos! I spent a fair bit of time on this and got a bit bored towards the end so please forgive some of the shortcomings!

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    Anyone have a clip of Kratos praising Atreus for his wisdom?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    I can't remember what Mimr said but I remember Kratos saying "He means you speak wisely, and that is good to hear."

    submitted by /u/whatisup13
    [link] [comments]

    Kin Destroyer - Kratos executing Cronos(Grandfather)

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 08:19 PM PDT

    After Gondul proved to be more challenging than anticipated, I went and fought kara with sighted assistance. Here's my first encounter with her.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    Can’t get back to Midgard

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 09:55 PM PDT

    So I just finished the game and I wanna go back to Midgard to explore but the door is locked

    Edit: yeah it was a glitch I was able to open the door to Midgard after restarting

    submitted by /u/wrath-98
    [link] [comments]

    Hmmm. Could be related to the Fortnite/Apple stuff going on right now, but I thought his was interesting.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel