• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 15, 2020

    God of War | Repurchased some God of War games recently and forgot how much I loved the series. So here is a portrait I finished last night of Kratos!

    God of War | Repurchased some God of War games recently and forgot how much I loved the series. So here is a portrait I finished last night of Kratos!


    Repurchased some God of War games recently and forgot how much I loved the series. So here is a portrait I finished last night of Kratos!

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    BOI

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    Atreus during that part of the game.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 06:39 PM PDT

    But does the cycle truly end?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    Half ready!!!!

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    An old feud from the old days. Now with new generation of these games, comes alot of improvement and upgrade. Well, who do think would win now?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    I'm currently playing through the first GOW, this challenges are something else

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    I had to set my PS4 vertically and since I don't have the Sony original base I made one for it! I think it fits :)

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    There’s a tiny grey area we’re Kratos lives on top of the river pass, my wife will not give up trying to get there

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    I've been trying to platinum it, after completing the main story I started side quests in Midgard. She saw me play from the beginning to the end, so she's invested just as much as me.

    She started telling me where to go, and to have some fun I started listening. Now it's gotten to a point where I let her do the exploring and she only hands me the controller to kill the baddies. She does not like it when I go off course. She refuses to give up on this tiny grey cloud on the riverpass, we've spent maybe 3 hours trying to get there

    submitted by /u/IDontKnowTBH1
    [link] [comments]

    A small collection of some of my favorite Photo Mode shots captured during my recent Platinum playthrough. Enjoy!

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    It smells like bitch in here

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    [MEME] I'll have my revenge!

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 06:14 PM PDT

    Is this normal or is something wrong with my game?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    After completeing the story The World Serpent disappeared from the game.

    His tail is visible in some areas like the area where you free Fafnir but other than that's he's not anywhere in sight when boating around Midgard.

    submitted by /u/AdilEhsan15
    [link] [comments]

    Whats next?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    Just completed the main story mode what should I do next?

    submitted by /u/FunnyDifficulty6
    [link] [comments]

    Can KRATOS change anyones fate??????????

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    Can KRATOS change anyones fate????

    Plzz tell

    submitted by /u/ansh_dhar_
    [link] [comments]

    Just got the plat for Gow today

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 08:52 PM PDT

    I had totally forgotten I had this! I had a bunch of my collectibles packed up from remodeling and as I'm now unpacking, came back across this. I tried searching the webs for some info/value on this but can't seem to find anything at all. Anybody have any thoughts?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    An old gamer feud

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    Ominous Presence

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    Loved the tie-ins to the past god of wars

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 09:58 PM PDT

    Several points in the game, you know Kratos sees things & references his past & events from GOW3 . I personally found these points the highlight of the game , the best one in the finale. these hit 💯so hard if you ve played before on PS3. Makes the exposition in the beginning of TLOUII look weak

    submitted by /u/Bulbasaur2015
    [link] [comments]

    TIL there is a recording of an alternate track which could've been the theme for the original God of War

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    For some heckin reason this enemy won't die :(

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel