• Breaking News

    Friday, July 9, 2021

    God of War | Teamwork (@SunhiLegend - Twitter)

    God of War | Teamwork (@SunhiLegend - Twitter)


    Teamwork (@SunhiLegend - Twitter)

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 11:17 PM PDT

    Miss this dude?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 01:30 AM PDT

    God of War (2018) Kratos in God of War 2's God Armor by ArtStation user Ergin Yanar. Still think it's aesthetically the best armor out of all the God of War games.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 09:48 PM PDT

    Smooth transitions (@Much118x on Twitter)

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 08:44 AM PDT

    Extremely lucky! (@SunhiLegend on Twitter)

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 05:04 AM PDT

    I'm an aspiring concept artist, unfortunately haven't had the chance to play God of War, just thought you guys might appreciate that I got this for 5 bucks at a yard sale

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 07:51 AM PDT

    Guess what section of the game I'm in just based on their faces

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 04:37 AM PDT

    i drew Kratos and Deimos! (art by me)

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 11:15 PM PDT

    Fuck Zodiac signs, which one is your favorite valkyrie? (Images not mine btw)

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 10:30 AM PDT

    I coloured some line art I ripped off Google images I didn't draw it so credit goes to the original artist hope the you like it

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 04:40 AM PDT

    Do you believe God of War Ragnarok will be better to play when knowing much about Norse mythology, or without knowing much of it?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 10:48 AM PDT

    GOW3 was the first GOW game I've played, and me liking and knowing quiet a bit about greek mythology, made it fun to see all the characters in that game and how the world of Greek mythology was portrayed. To me it also felt that the game kinda expected you to know it's characters as they didn't explain much about them.

    When I played GOW (2018) last year, I knew almost nothing about Norse mythology (and I still don't, so please no 'spoilers' about that :) ). I felt like the game treated the player as if they didn't know much about it, by saying stuff like 'the Stranger', 'Witch of the woods' and 'They called me... Loki?'. I felt like this made the game better for me as finding out the stranger is Baldur and the witch of the woods is Freya (who is Baldurs' mother) was a plot I didn't expect (even though I didn't know who Baldur and Freya were). I learned Norse mythology from the game (or should I say, Mimir) and enjoyed how it was all a surprise to me. The flipside of the coin is that I didn't get to nerd out about seeing certain things like I did in GOW3 (and the other older GOW games).

    So, what do you people think? Will GOW Ragnarok be more enjoyable the more you know about Norse mythology, or will it ruin some of the surprises?

    submitted by /u/YNKWTSF
    [link] [comments]

    You can see the Jotunheim tower in the distance if you go the point in the realm between realms before that part of the story

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 11:47 AM PDT

    i realised, but this can be nothing too... the omega logo looks like more for lindwyrm than the jormungandr

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 05:22 PM PDT

    Kratos ve Tekne Kaptanı:God Of War Türkçe Altyazıli #Shorts

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 10:31 AM PDT

    Ohh how the God of War grows..

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 02:23 AM PDT

    Yay, I did it first try, now for all the other Valerie's.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 12:59 AM PDT

    God of War Theme "Epic Metal" Cover (Little V)

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 11:20 AM PDT

    Replaying all the God of War games but in chronological order this time, and decided to try the Infinite orbs glitch in God of War 1 cause titan mode is kicking my ass. I’ll update after I finish making breakfast ��

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 06:32 AM PDT

    hi my little god of war 2 fancam. hope this helps

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 04:16 PM PDT

    Does Norse Gods have a *Higher Existence* (Astral Form) as Greek Gods (Or just Zeus and Athena?)

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 05:46 AM PDT

    Was never explained by Cory

    submitted by /u/Accomplished_Page643
    [link] [comments]

    First playthrough. GMGOW. Beat Sigrun after a couple hours of getting my head caved! >D

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 02:05 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel