• Breaking News

    Friday, August 21, 2020

    God of War | Epic Fan Art by ömer tunç

    God of War | Epic Fan Art by ömer tunç


    Epic Fan Art by ömer tunç

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 03:59 AM PDT

    Im sorry, Gondul

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    Kratos and Wukong

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    How did you...?? You have no idea...

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 12:33 AM PDT

    Belly of the beast

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    Best $42 I ever spent

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    Kratos happy to have company over after an untold number of years! ��

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    Masterpiece one.

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    This guy can draw not me BTW

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 05:42 AM PDT

    First playthrough

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    I just completed the main story, and the ending LITERALLY just blew my dick off.

    submitted by /u/Theoresis1994
    [link] [comments]

    A different explanation for why Atreus says it wasn't him

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 11:52 PM PDT

    I don't think I've ever seen anyone propose this explanation, but I apologize if it has been proposed before.

    I don't think Atreus's forgot what he did at all, and I think him saying "that wasn't me" is referring to the ghostly hallucinations that Helheim shows the souls who end up there.

    Before we even see the hallucination, we hear it speak. Kratos thought Atreus said something, but Atreus says it wasn't him.

    Shortly after that we see the hallucination and after that Atreus says that it wasn't him. It is my belief that he was confused by the hallucination. He doesn't know how Helheim works, so when he saw a figure that looks just like him and does exactly what he did earlier, he got confused. At that moment I imagine he was thinking something along the lines of "That's me over there, but it can't be, because I'm standing right here".

    So when he says "that wasn't me" I think he was just saying that the hallucination itself wasn't him, if that makes sense.

    I hope it makes sense to you guys. It makes sense in my head at least.

    submitted by /u/mart8208
    [link] [comments]

    The ascent

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 03:40 PM PDT

    First post here! Does anybody know what is this symbol?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    what exactly is that serpent supposed to be in god of war?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    Anyone find Atreus’s character development extremely fascinating?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    I loved how his personality changed pretty much instantly after he discovered he was a God, but also how he finally snapped out of it once they were at Helheim.

    submitted by /u/The-CopyNinja
    [link] [comments]

    God Of War Valkyrie Fight: Defeating Geirdriful Without Sight (Stream Footage)

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    Did god of war get more easy In an update

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 10:34 PM PDT

    I just finished my 4th playthrough and I feel like I beat the boss fights much faster for example you know that dark elf king fight I usually die like 10 before I beat him now it took me one try also the traveler champion in the chisel mission usually takes me 7 tries I killed him first try and also you know that Tyrs temple part usually i have to switch to easy this time I completed the entire thing one try so my question is did this happen to you

    submitted by /u/Dragon9810
    [link] [comments]

    Leviathan axe or blades of chaos?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    I just don't know both are as good as each other

    submitted by /u/J4c0B_1010
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel