• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 20, 2020

    God of War | When Atreus talks shit a little bit too much

    God of War | When Atreus talks shit a little bit too much


    When Atreus talks shit a little bit too much

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 03:47 AM PDT

    bonk

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    I started playing 4 days ago, my opinions so far

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 05:20 AM PDT

    I am at the part where Kratos reunited with his past weapons.

    This is the greatest game I've played this year. It has everything. 10/10.

    The fighting is good, the story is brilliant, the characters are incredible, the graphics and soundtrack are quality and Mimir's great.

    submitted by /u/i-had-no-good-ideas
    [link] [comments]

    Made Ares in Soul Calibur VI

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    The Tree of life...

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    Chaos

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 01:04 AM PDT

    he drunk on that wine from lemnos

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 10:28 PM PDT

    Interesting detail I noticed

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    So, I can't seem to find confirmation or even discussion anywhere on this, but when we get on the boat after Atreus has fallen ill. When we go to retrieve the Blades of Chaos. There is a figure who follows you (glowing blue) on that boat ride, you see him atleast twice. On the top of the small cliff and as Kratos goes into the final tunnel before disembarking from the boat.

    That is Baldur, right? All this time I've thought it was him, but I cannot find anything that confirms this. Anyone have these thoughts? Or is it just someone or something else?

    Adding a spoiler tag because I'm not 100% sure if this qualifies or not, so I'm being safe.

    submitted by /u/GeNeRaLeNoBi
    [link] [comments]

    What’s that creature called?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    There is a worm/snake like creature in one of the Valkyrie tombs where you fight them. It's frozen in a spiral. And no I'm not talking about the world serpent. I think that creature in Norse mythology takes souls to the light of Alfheim but I forgot its name. If I'm not mistaken it is in Alfheim's Valkyrie tombs. Can anyone help? Thank you

    submitted by /u/Mr-Galoomba
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a specific Mimir's boat story

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    Hi everyone, I've finished the game a couple of years ago, and I still remember a part of a Mimir's boat story which I'm struggling to find out back on the internet.

    The boat tale was about Odin and how he betrayed people who were trusting him: the main sentence I remember is "trust is a gamble", which is a powerful message itself. Also, as far as I remember it was after Mimir got both eyes.

    I'm asking info since it might be part of a tattoo project, the design of Mimir's head and the sentence itself (who doesn't want a chatty-Scottish-drunk-hanging keychain as a tattoo?) but I wanted to ensure myself about the actual quote.

    Thank you to anybody will help me solve the matter, hope to show you the design if the quote is confirmed!

    submitted by /u/tjxmi
    [link] [comments]

    Valkyrie Queen

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    I have been trying to beat Valkyrie Queen for hours for 3 days straight and I can't manage to beat her. I am level 8 and at most I was able to get her to the last bar but I always die to Blinding explosion and I've tried shooting arrows at her and my axe but nothing seems to stop it. I'm starting to lose confidence. Is it something to do with how close I am to her or something. I'm on GMGOW if that helps.

    submitted by /u/InfectedAshes
    [link] [comments]

    Plot twist: Kratos is a very passionate BOYYYY

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    Hello i got my God of War platinum reward but another instead of Kratos & Atreus? im US

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    Is the revenant draugr fight like a joke?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    I mean a human being can't actually beat this right? Everything kills you in one hit, and there is constantly at least one attack at all times being aimed at you and they're all long range

    submitted by /u/yeoldedog2
    [link] [comments]

    Better late than never!

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 09:53 PM PDT

    Muspelheim Trial 4 took me 6 months, but I finally got it!

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 08:26 AM PDT

    I'm on my 3rd play right now, going through on GMGoW+. I already got platinum on Normal, earlier this year I decided to try and finish 100% on GMGoW. Getting through the main game was a fun challenge, but the real combat started when I began chasing valkyries. I have all of them finished except for Gondul and Sigrun.

    While climbing Muspelheim, I found myself stuck on Trial 4. On normal, that was a breeze. I don't even think I died. It seemed impossible for months, but I had seen plenty of people on YouTube doing it without getting hit, so I kept at it. Last night I finally finished, and I screamed triumphantly in my room (good thing my roommate lives down in the basement).

    Climbing the rest of the mountain took about an hour, but now I'm facing off against Gondul. Looks like I'll be here for a few months again.

    submitted by /u/comineeyeaha
    [link] [comments]

    I've started my 9th playthrough......please, SMS, we *need* GoW news. I know you can hear us!

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    I've tried lots of things in the game. I did one playthrough were I only used unarmed attacks, unless absolutely necessary; I finished the game once with Immersive HUD; went through it with complete Zeus armor in GMGOW+; I keep trying different builds. (currently trying Thor's axe handle, forgot the exact name, something like Tannengost, and I'm lovin' it!). I've invested more hours into Muspelheim and Niflheim in NG+ than I can count. Every two months or so I load my GMGOW+ savegame to test myself and defeat Sigrun again.

    I've read Gaiman's "Norse Mythology" during my 1st playthru when the game came out. I've read J. M. Barlog's novelisation. In 2018 Spotify informed me "God of War" was my most listened to album. I'm obviously in love with the whole "GoW project"; I've been playing the games since the original one came out in the PS2, and to this day I still obsess with the meaning of "Three travelers heading to an unknown destiny...". If I ever see Cory in person this is the first question I'll ask him. Speaking of him, I've also seen so many of his Youtube videos, sharing the story of the project as a whole. My favorite ones must be the GDC talk, the Spoilercast talk, and obviously "Raising Kratos".

    But I'm in desperate need of some GoW news.

    Please, SMS, can you release something? Anything? Myself and millions of people are just dying for it.

    Maybe a zoomed-in concept art of Kratos' beard in the new game?

    Or something even cooler, like confirmation of a new element, such as Frey, Fenrir, Sleipnir or Huginn and Muninn? Which of the new realms are we going to visit?

    Also, Sunny Suljic is voicing Atreus again, right?

    I try to keep my expectations low, so I will not be disappointed. But it's getting harder and harder to do so. GoW became my Number 1 favorite game of all time. I'm dying to experience the next installment!

    I had to share the love, get it off my chest. Thanks for reading, Reddit! =]

    submitted by /u/mfa_sammerz
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks to everyones help and encouragement! I can finally put this game to bed.

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 05:26 PM PDT

    After torturous nights, I finally got Titan Mode+ on this fucker.

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel