• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 19, 2020

    God of War | Finally got Kratos and Atreus double pack funkos! They look great!

    God of War | Finally got Kratos and Atreus double pack funkos! They look great!


    Finally got Kratos and Atreus double pack funkos! They look great!

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 04:52 AM PDT

    Stressful

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    Now to add the line art and final details

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    Me on my way to spread my wife’s ashes for the 7th time

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 02:14 AM PDT

    My first ever platinum. Gonna play again in give me god of war difficulty

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    It stresses me more than my actual job

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    Line work is done, now that is left is some finishing details

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    THerE Is HoPe!!!!1!!11

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    made the leviathan axe completely out of cardboard last night!

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    After an almost two year break I came back to this last challenge and finally beat her. May not be super clean, but I'm darn proud.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    Kratos slaying titan Perses

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 02:40 AM PDT

    Sic mundus creatus This is how the world was created

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    Made a big, angry orchestral metal cover of GOW3’s Overture! Hope you like it!

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 06:43 AM PDT

    This game is a masterpiece

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    Sorry if this gets posted a lot but honestly I have never enjoyed a game like this in a long ass time. Just everything is perfect, I just got to the witch part and feel like I have so much to discover. Coming from Xbox too and this is like a ryse son of Rome on 100x the legal limit of horse steroids.

    submitted by /u/coleg55
    [link] [comments]

    Challenge difficulty is killing me

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    So I started playing God of War a couple of days back. I chose Give Me a Challenge difficulty - and breezed my through the prologue. I died once to the Stranger 0 when he did his jump attack and I didn't get out of the swirling snow. The troll Daudi what's his name was also quite easy. But then I started the journey and the Draugrs under the bridge killed me over and over and over again. Then that revenant woman - she wasn't so bad, but I had to take a few potshots at the broader draugr, jump across the bridge. Wait till they retreated and cross the bridge, hit them a few times with the axe throws, and then retreat again.

    The fight against the Ogre came as a relief.

    But now I'm in Alfheim(?), and the dark elves are absolutely wrecking me. I don't seem to be able to withstand more than 4 hits. I manage to kill one or two, but more respawn, and I'm dead.

    This is in that "C" shaped area with two smaller rooms on one side.

    I've tried to watch videos, but what I see on video doesn't seem to translate well into what happens when I play. I know their tells and wind ups, but they just keep flanking me, and it's so frustrating to find that there's a bomb under your feet just when you have come close to killing one of the elves, and you roll straight into another's spear.

    I've loved and enjoyed the souls games and bloodborne, but good lord. This is brutal.

    I have the tier one skills for the axe and the shield, as well as Atreus' tier one skills. I found 2 apples, so my life bar is still at the base level. Have I missed anything?

    Help!

    submitted by /u/tracklesswastes
    [link] [comments]

    Working on getting the platinum trophy for GoW. Only the collectibles left, any tips?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    I only have the Ravens and artifacts left to get platinum but I've put it off for over a year. I'm finally ready to dive in again but was wondering if there is an easy way to know which Ravens/artifacts I need to collect or if I just have to go thru them all one by one. Any tips appreciated, thanks.

    submitted by /u/After_Space
    [link] [comments]

    Imagine kratos giving atreus the talk! (Please tell me how it will go in your opinion! I think it would be the hardest challenge for kratos!)

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    Kratos: boy

    Atreus yes father?

    Kratos: sit down... I need to discuss an important matter with you...

    Atreus: (what could it be?)

    (You can pick the conversation from here if you want Kratos: proceeds to have immense difficulty to speak...)

    submitted by /u/hunterofsoles1234
    [link] [comments]

    My Prediction for how GoW2 will start (PS4 new series) spoilers for game in post.

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    Edit: just realized it's GoW5 thanks to the reddior below. Can't change the title but changed the one time I mentioned it in post. Thanks!

    I've just replayed GoW yet another time and I think I've realized how GoW2 GoW5 is going to wind up starting.

    The very last scene is years later (didn't realize this at first) and Kratos and Atreus are awoken by Thor landing in front of their house. This is a dream though and our protagonists wake up talking about the dream.

    I think that this is obviously hinting at Thor being the main baddy in the second installment. But what I questioned is why would they make you encounter the seemingly strongest god first? Guarantee Kratos is going to get his ass handed to him and I think he will more than likely die. (This is the scene of Atreus holding Kratos that was depicted in Jotenheim)

    But what happens when you die in battle in this world? You go to Valhalla! We've already been to Hel and Mimir specifically talks about Valhalla and the specific requirements to get there even though it's not a big part to the story.

    TL;DR We fight Thor, lose, die in Atrerus' arms and go to Valhalla where we fight Baldr yet again and he tells us how to get back to Midgard by going through Valhalla and/or Asgard. Something interesting as well to note is that in the last fighting scene of the game, we control Atreus more than Kratos(the reaction button game thing where we are beating down Baldr). This i think is hinting at the separation between the two and we may get to control Atreus separately in the second installment. Possibly he gets caught by Thor and taken to Asgard (as Loki in true Norse Mythos was). Just speculation! Hope you enjoy.

    submitted by /u/BeardedWonder0
    [link] [comments]

    Who else played god of war 3 first then the rest of the games?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    Additional text. And also this is a question for everyone to answer a yes or no will do.

    submitted by /u/Fit_Consequence8842
    [link] [comments]

    Blades of Chaos project

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel