• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 19, 2020

    God of War | Best GOW player “GBG” beats Sigrun Pure Level 1 NO UPGRADES

    God of War | Best GOW player “GBG” beats Sigrun Pure Level 1 NO UPGRADES


    Best GOW player “GBG” beats Sigrun Pure Level 1 NO UPGRADES

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:11 PM PDT

    I carved this God of War pipe set out of briar and hornbeam wood

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 06:42 AM PDT

    The moment when I felt, I'm at the very end of the game. ��

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    Did you not play the prequels Boi

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 12:06 AM PDT

    saw this in google

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    I finally got platinum!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    Hey guys I finally got platinum on god of war and boy what a feeling!

    I was thinking how you lot think this will move forward and one of my biggest questions is how will god of war 5 work ?

    I mean they have the whole world and realms sorted out having the base of the realms in Midgard but will they release a new game with exactly the same as the first one only with all realms unlocked ?? Nilflheim , muspelheim and jotunheim seemed a little waste to me they are realms but are so small I wonder how they will expand or if they will expand them?

    I would 100% take a huge dlc with all other realms just to add to the masterpieces that is god of war I guess it will be coming out on the ps5 !

    Anyway good luck to anyone trying to get platinum !!!!!

    submitted by /u/Kryten-2X4B-523P-2QB
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve made a video in honor of God of War (2018)‘s 2-year anniversary tomorrow.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    https://youtu.be/dnGkHfpYvZQ

    7 odd minutes of Kratos killing Gods, Monsters and everything in between haha I hope y'all enjoy, and if y'all have any suggestions on future videos I should do please feel free to comment. Two things I learned making this video, I was way too young to be playing this when I first did and ascension is a bit underrated and under appreciated. At least in its animation's aspect.

    submitted by /u/miikeg47
    [link] [comments]

    Me after beating sigrun

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 02:52 AM PDT

    Hardest opponent SPOILERS

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    Honestly baldur was the easiest to beat compared to any valkyrie. I remember mirmir saying to upgrade anything before leaving the chamber and I knew I would have to fight the final boss. So, I upgraded everything and boom beat baldur the first time he barely touched me. Now fighting the queen valkyrie FML took me 4 or 5 hours

    submitted by /u/Mando1990
    [link] [comments]

    Selfie from Kratos

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    It aint much but uts my biggest haul yet

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 01:20 AM PDT

    Two Great Pains

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    Gym kratos

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    Imagine God of War Online with the new combat system! i'd play as Baldur or Zeus

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    Which is better

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 03:36 AM PDT

    Which is better and why

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/big_ciaran
    [link] [comments]

    Kratos, remover of heads.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    Does the Horn of Heimdall weapon glitch still work?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    I saw a video by SmvR who does these insane combos utilizing a glitch with Horn of Heimdall. Does this still work or was it ever patched? The video is from a year ago so I'm not sure if it is still in the game.

    submitted by /u/omoxovo
    [link] [comments]

    Hardest thing on GMGOW is getting an Anchor of Fog

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    It's the last thing I have to do. I already beat Sigrun and did the impossible trials+closed the hardest 2 realm tears and I'm working on the last one. But sometimes I'll fight 4 revenants, 4 werewolves, and like 6 nightmares just to get to an anchor treasure room where I die fighting another revenant, a troll, and like 5 leg energy draugr with half of my timer left and it's the hardest thing. Sometimes I have to climb back into the chest room after the first fight cuz all 3 nightmares did the suicide explosive move as soon as I walk in and it's infuriating. Only thing imo on par difficulty wise was the impossible trail where you have to kill enemies inside the circle (why do enemies chase down Atreus on the other side of the arena, GET IN THE CIRCLE so I can kill you!) So frustrating

    submitted by /u/triedanother
    [link] [comments]

    Reward for Gold rank in Muspelheim

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    Hey there, after getting those 3 keys for the sixth trial, I just completed it with 69 (!) kills (the last two opponents I just finished off in the last second didn´t count, even more frustrating). One more kill and I would´ve reached gold. I didn´t really bother at first though, as I thought I can immediately try again. Now I need another 3 keys?! Does that mean I have to do those lame trials again to get 3 keys just because my bad luck got me 69 kills?

    As those questions above are rhetorical, here the important one: Is there any better reward for the gold rank? I fear it is, but if not, I´ll just skip that. Absolutely frustrated right now.

    submitted by /u/Darth_Catfish
    [link] [comments]

    At my third time playing god of war I just realized that you can see the world serpent before you first encounter him

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    Will the older god of Wars ever come to PS4? It’s been too long since I completed them all on ps3

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel