• Breaking News

    Monday, April 20, 2020

    God of War | 2 years old!

    God of War | 2 years old!


    2 years old!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 05:39 AM PDT

    Happy 2 year anniversary BOI!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    Images That Precede Unfortunate Events.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 02:54 AM PDT

    God I love this game.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    Happy 2 year anniversary to God Of War, an absolute knock out! Booted it up last night for another run through.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    Six Fanarts Challenge : Kratos Here's a time lapse video of me drawing Kratos for the Six Fanarts challenge, Enjoy!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 05:50 AM PDT

    Kratos

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    Two Years with God of War

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    Had to get platinum for this game

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    Happy 2 Year Anniversary to my Favorite Game!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 04:35 AM PDT

    I wish I never played this game

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 04:24 AM PDT

    I beat the game and all favors besides the last lake spirit and Valkyrie queen over the weekend, all I can say is every other action/rpg game sucks now. This has been the most perfect game I have ever played easily a 10/10, on challenge difficulty the game was never too easy and rarely too hard. I took my time playing through the game and exploring so I had Niflheim unlocked shortly before the games finale where I had already farmed up enough resource to get the runic mist armor and upgrade it to 7+ which is where some complaints come in about the game becoming WAY to easy with that armor (maybe new game +) will correct that. All I can say is this game was phenomenal and such a pleasure to play through the full game even though there's plenty of back tracking and roaming the game never feels like it drags on.... well anyway I'm off to go start NG+ on GMGOW

    submitted by /u/PerpetualBeats
    [link] [comments]

    It's scary to think that in a lot of ways, Kratos was holding back in GOW 2018

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    And holding back by A LOT, honestly. The only real moments when we saw spurts of his true strength come to light are when he lifted the temple, and whenever his rage exploded forth during the moments when Atreus was endangered. And, in those moments, nothing could honestly hope to stop him. Kratos, even if he has, "aged" a bit, hasn't gotten weaker by any stretch. If anything, the man has gotten even stronger now that he's learned to temper his anger and become an even more efficient fighter.

    It's honestly scary to imagine when he finally does battle with the likes of Thor, and he goes all out (which he'll certainly have to), just what kind of damage Kratos will really be able to do.

    submitted by /u/DanielG165
    [link] [comments]

    God of War is two years old today, so I thought I’d post another picture of my Kratos costume but with the blades of chaos

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    even when i was a kid i was a fan of god of war,my sister tho

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    Thats a lot of Hacksilver

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 03:11 AM PDT

    The hardest form of blueballing

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    Imagine if the next game was a prequel focused on how faye and kratos met, ending with Faye's death. It would be interesting, but imagine if we had to wait 3-4 more years for Thor vs Kratos.

    submitted by /u/Bataranger999
    [link] [comments]

    I’m so stoked to marathon this game tomorrow. Happy anniversary, Kratos & boy.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    New Wave of These Collectible Cosplaying Ducks Adds God of War, Sonic & Street Fighter Figures

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    My limited edition Atreus' in-game toys finally came!! And what better day to have it delivered than on God of War's 2yr anniversary!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    I made music compilation in past. Hope you enjoy!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 06:44 AM PDT

    I dont like the button mapping for god of war

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    I think it is okay. I did get used to it but every now and then I forget that aiming and stuff is left trigger and shit like that. I wish if are to make another one that the improve upon the button mapping. It is better than other games but it ain't the best. I nearly lost to a valkyrie because of it.

    submitted by /u/big_ciaran
    [link] [comments]

    I dont like the button mapping for god of war

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    I think it is okay. I did get used to it but every now and then I forget that aiming and stuff is left trigger and shit like that. I wish if are to make another one that the improve upon the button mapping. It is better than other games but it ain't the best. I nearly lost to a valkyrie because of it.

    submitted by /u/big_ciaran
    [link] [comments]

    Ahh shit, here we go again

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel