• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 31, 2021

    God of War | LEGENDS SAY CRONOS IS STILL ALIVE

    God of War | LEGENDS SAY CRONOS IS STILL ALIVE


    LEGENDS SAY CRONOS IS STILL ALIVE

    Posted:

    I finally did it!

    Posted:

    Just going to leave that here

    Posted:

    The “boat” gave me god of war vibes

    Posted:

    Kratos and a younger Atreus by ArtStation user Fabiana Mascolo.

    Posted:

    God of War PS5 (4K 60 FPS)

    Posted:

    God of War: beat up Sigrún (Give me God of War) in 2 Minutes is that a good time?

    Posted:

    I named this one: Happiness overload. I made it with mixed media and it was meant as a gift.

    Posted:

    Amulet of Kvasir (not my content)

    Posted:

    “Hey we’re gods! What are we going to do now?” “Crush these barrels that float, boy.”

    Posted:

    How to beat baldur in gmgow ng+?

    Posted:

    Im almost at the ending and i was struggling to beat baldur, so any tips on how to beat him i only have the smoldering brimstone gear+

    submitted by /u/give-orange-houses
    [link] [comments]

    after clearing normal story and getting some items on ng+ on medium. Its time to enter the real game and 100% gmgow+!

    Posted:

    Returned to this game on PS5 determined to beat all the Valkyries on NG+GMGOW. Tonight I finished my journey.

    Posted:

    Where are the kong kratos memes?? It’s been two hours!

    Posted:

    lore question

    Posted:

    Hello folks, im having an argument with someone. between who would win a fight , kratos or master roshi. (i know stupid, but hey its fun) and i feel like kratos would win, especially when he was the god of war. ive been trying to use greek mytholigy, but they are saying the game isn't greek mythology but its own version of it. fine, ill go with that. but im having a hell of time finding where the game says that gods can only be killed by the weapons of the gods. can someone help me find this information? i know its the case, just don't know where to look. thanks.

    submitted by /u/alenfishman
    [link] [comments]

    How many playthroughs do you have?

    Posted:

    I'm currently on my 4th.

    submitted by /u/Proto_man986
    [link] [comments]

    Im doing gmagow ng+

    Posted:

    Just finished the story. Wow. So so beautiful

    Posted:

    The credits have just finished rolling and... wow. I cried. I teared up. What a superb, beautifully directed game. The ending just felt so so emotionally rewarding and I adored the intimacy of the moment. The music... the music was sublime. The pacing... the dialogue, it all just felt so beautiful.

    I can't wait for the sequel

    submitted by /u/controlledsmoke
    [link] [comments]

    This is my very first give me god of war play through and I am having way more fun with the game than I was on give me a challenge but I maxed out the tyr set so I hope magni & modi don’t beat my ass

    Posted:

    Took this a couple months ago right after the PS5 upgrade

    Posted:

    I have a question about the Zeus armor

    Posted:

    So I know that if you get hit with the full set on you'll definitely die, but do defense enchantments help?

    submitted by /u/Schaloob
    [link] [comments]

    Question before I hit NG+ [GOW 2018]

    Posted:

    Just finished the story. There are ravens and artifacts I haven't finished collecting... just wondering if I should finish these before going to NG+. Otherwise if I start with NG+ I would have to collect all the artifacts and kill all the ravens again?

    submitted by /u/beppe1_real
    [link] [comments]

    Endless Mode

    Posted:

    Why don't we have an endless mode with increased level and number of enemies? I'd pay good money for an endless round

    submitted by /u/dsinge
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel