• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 30, 2021

    God of War | Picked this up about a year ago, thought I would share

    God of War | Picked this up about a year ago, thought I would share


    Picked this up about a year ago, thought I would share

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 09:55 AM PDT

    My First Cakday!

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 07:14 PM PDT

    Who else is happy for ragnorok?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 11:51 PM PDT

    GODS

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 03:27 AM PDT

    Just beat my first god of war game (GoW2018) and I think it was the best game I’ve ever played.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 05:27 AM PDT

    Decided to download it because it was free for the PS5 and boy was I blown away. I tried "give me a challenge" difficulty and it was well worth the time it took. I died so many times that it made beating the game so rewarding.

    Now time to go beat those valkyries, wish me luck

    submitted by /u/specmusic
    [link] [comments]

    After almost 3 year afraid of the valkyrie queen i finally got the platinum for this games, and what a journey it's been

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 11:57 AM PDT

    Playing this for the first time......

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 08:09 AM PDT

    I am seriously impressed how good this looks.

    Playing on a base PS4 on the PS3 "Playstation TV" and it looks really, really good. I bet it looks even better in HDR.

    I am also impressed at how good of a game this is so far. I just killed the Death Merchant and just loved the aftermath with the kid losing control. Really well done.

    submitted by /u/nexxusty
    [link] [comments]

    Blades. I found 3rd one on internet its look like mix of chaos and exile

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 03:11 AM PDT

    Best gear for Sigrun?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 12:05 PM PDT

    Which...

    • Resurrection stone

    • Chest armor

    • Wrist armor

    • Waist armor

    • Talisman

    • Enchantments for each piece of armor and talisman

    • Atreus armor

    • Axe runic

    • Weapon (the axe or the blades?)

    • Blades runic

    • Bow runic

    • Axe pommel

    • Blades pommels

    ...should I use for sigrun?

    Also I'd be thankful for some extra tips and tricks!

    submitted by /u/Bardia-Talebi
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else notice that Kratos is only addressed by name twice in the 2018 game?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 03:16 AM PDT

    I just beat this game for the second time since launch and noticed this. The first time is by the Zeus apparation in Helheim and the second is by Freya just before the final Baldur fight.

    submitted by /u/toffee_fapple
    [link] [comments]

    This fight always gives me Bloodborne/Dark Souls vibes

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 02:50 PM PDT

    What's the condition for getting full health after dying?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 04:29 AM PDT

    Doing my 1st playthrough on GMGOW and Im trying to be as conservative as possible with healthstones, to save them when I really need them, maybe even during combat later on in the game. Cause I noticed that you get full health for free anyway most of the time after dying.

    But now (after alfheim, while climbing the mountain) I noticed that alot of the time I'm not getting free full health anymore after a death.

    Im just wondering what the condition is that needs to be met for you to get free full health after a death. Anyone knows?

    submitted by /u/flesjewater1
    [link] [comments]

    Most underrated lines from God of war.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 12:01 AM PDT

    Who I was is not who you will be. We must be better.

    submitted by /u/Crazy_Item6045
    [link] [comments]

    Are weakened and weakness the same status effect?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 05:39 PM PDT

    Ivaldi's Corrupted Soul enchantment says "Nearby enemies, within 15 meters, are WEAKENED."

    Blightbringer and Brightguard pommels say "inflicts WEAKNESS to enemies on any successful hit."

    Wondering if I should be using all these items together or only pommels without enchantment and vice versa.

    submitted by /u/Rada310
    [link] [comments]

    My video from Sept. 2018 of me finally beating Sigrun on GMGOW+

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 04:34 PM PDT

    Valkaryies

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 03:54 AM PDT

    I beat the first one near the ice giant. Took like 15 times because I am not a patient man and it wasn't until I slowed down that I beat her. Gave up on the one near Freya's place. She herself is easy but the constant crowd control is annoying. I'd always get her down to near death and just end up doing something stupid and dying. Lol

    I love this game, but man are these bosses... annoying lmao.

    submitted by /u/ginger_pirate
    [link] [comments]

    If done right, the next God Of War game may very well be the Lord of The Rings/Dune of video games.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 01:42 PM PDT

    Considering that the story of God Of War 2018 was really good and sets up a very epic sequel, I was thinking. If the next God of War game is really good then it may be revered in the video game world the same way as how Lord of The Rings and Dune are revered for being such great epic stories in medium of books.

    This could very well be me just putting my expectations for this game to a standard that it may not even be closed to. But I want to know your thoughts on this prediction.

    submitted by /u/dravenerman
    [link] [comments]

    How many times you beat this game?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 12:43 AM PDT

    God of War(2018)

    I beaten this game 0 times and i played some hours of it

    Did like it so i may continue where i left off

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Opeth1988
    [link] [comments]

    Where is the action?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    i remember playing god of war years ago and being blown away when in that ship scene you see two girls with their tittties out ready for you to bang em. i was blown away by the hardcore violence and dontgiveashit attitude and how badass kratos was.

    i started playing the new game, tried doing a vibe check with the first few hours and the vibe is off. i thought itd blow me away and make me feel like a powerful invincible big d god. it doesn't. im waiting for that sense of power and violence, that sense of breaking off an enemys head or seeing some big tidddy thots on beds or in battle that i savage with either my blades or my dd but the WHOLE THING is simply a fetch quest with a kid u protect like come on! if i wanted to spend time with my kid why would i be playing a game i turn on a game to get away from that stuff and irl worries not to go back to them total letdown so far

    submitted by /u/coachellaboxx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel