• Breaking News

    Monday, March 29, 2021

    God of War | In a nutshell...

    God of War | In a nutshell...


    In a nutshell...

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 02:22 AM PDT

    Lamar Vs. Kratos Part 2

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 04:00 AM PDT

    foolish

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 10:54 AM PDT

    Triple H would be perfect for live action Kratos. He’s got the build, height, beard, and voice to do it.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 09:50 AM PDT

    I love all GOW games

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 08:41 PM PDT

    To all those absolute legends who beat this game and the Valkyries on GMGOW difficulty...

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 07:20 AM PDT

    I couldn't even imagine beating Baldur on GMGOW, I'm playing on balanced and Sigrun has handed me my ass so many times that I can't count anymore. Truly respect to all of you, I saw all those posts of you guys made, but didn't think it would be this hard. Once I got into killing the Valkyries I noticed how mistaken I was. I'm not sure if I have the mental fortitude to go through this game on any higher difficulty. Any tips on how to make it slightly easier are welcome as hell.
    Cheers

    submitted by /u/Sub-Zero316
    [link] [comments]

    Hopefully not a repost. Thought this would be appreciated here! “Çağlayan Kaya Göksoy, a 24-year-old self-taught freelance concept and illustration artist from Turkey, takes on the Ghost of Sparta himself in this hauntingly, captivating drawing.“

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 06:00 PM PDT

    I DON'T KNOW WHAT SHOULD I FEEL. SADNESS OR ANGER OR BOTH.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 12:17 AM PDT

    Tried to make dad of boy out of polymer clay. Turned out kinda ok imo what do you think.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 08:05 AM PDT

    A fight between Kratos and Doom Slayer would make me cum - how about you?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 03:20 AM PDT

    Solid Svartalfheim Steel shows 0

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 01:01 PM PDT

    I have a problem,

    When I try to upgrade my bow, Solid Svartalfheim steel shows 0. When I try to look upgrade any other armour piece with the same material, it shows that I have 15.

    Is there something I don't know a about, or is it a glitch? I can't upgrade the bow past level 2 because of this glitch

    submitted by /u/Samilesma
    [link] [comments]

    First time facing Sigrun. Got her in 20 min. I am feeling awesome!!!!

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 12:39 PM PDT

    Seems like a good idea how Thor might be beaten

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 02:48 PM PDT

    Quick question about sigrun

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 12:26 PM PDT

    Not really much of a completionist and wanted a quick run of the valkaries after getting back on god of war after a while.

    I'm playing on Easy ng+ and have reached sigrun and can't get past half health without being stomped.

    So, I have an old save file from when i completed the game the first time. Would I be better running through the valkaries on easy, acquiring their gear and trying to beat her off ng+ on easy?

    submitted by /u/OnlyAcorn
    [link] [comments]

    New Player-questions about collecting everything

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 11:56 AM PDT

    Hello I am a new player and just finding out about all the different artifacts and hidden hack silver in the first level. I quickly googled and see there are all kind of side mission and I assume rare finds/Easter eggs. I am playing on the "balanced experience".
    -Will I need to backtrack and "need" to get anything or is it more of the perfectionist to like increase health/get better gear and stuff to make fights easier down the road.
    -Can I always " go back to a level" if I miss some important one?(how do I do this)
    -Can I complete the game with doing any side quests or any out of the way artifacts?

    submitted by /u/KarmaKlaw
    [link] [comments]

    God of War skate decks I designed and drew

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 05:21 PM PDT

    "We win because we are determined. Disciplined. Not because we feel ourselves superior.” ~Kratos

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 07:27 AM PDT

    Echo in GOW

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 09:21 AM PDT

    Anyone notice in GoW 2018 that there is an echo in the area where sindri give you the electric arrows?

    submitted by /u/DylantT19
    [link] [comments]

    Man, it took me all this time to finally notice that Mimir was in the cover of the game this whole time

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 08:56 AM PDT

    [GoW 2018] About to start a second Playthrough - What can I skip?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 04:40 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    I played and 100% at launch, and I'd like to play the game once more.

    The thing is, while I loved exploring every nook and cranny the first time around, I'd like to skip the "fluff" this time. I'm do not want to skip every optional things, but simply the sort of redundant parts (such as runes puzzle, some islands,...)

    Is there a list or something of the kind that could help me ?

    Thank you :)

    submitted by /u/Stygian2a
    [link] [comments]

    Will history repeat itself? Will Calliope’s fate match that of Atreus?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 09:44 PM PDT

    Jormungandr's time travel is a mess

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 01:51 AM PDT

    So, I just thought about it... about the world serpent, who is technically Atreus' son, that hints that Jormungandr time travelled like in the Norse books. luckily, we have Mimir's friendly head to confirm it for us when playing the game, and this raises some questions immediately: "Are there two jormungandrs"?

    However, after just a little bit of thought, I think it's fair to exclude that theory, as, if it actually DID go like that, there would technically be infinite jormungandrs, as every time thor hit him with the hammer during the fight, he would go back in time.

    Now, this would explain why Jormungandr could actually be Atreus'/Loki's son, but it definitely doesn't explain the fact that there is only 1 Jormungandr. In fact, I initially believed that when Jormungandr gets hit my thor, he doesn't go back in time along with his body, but just back in time with the same body from the past, which would make sure there is still only 1 Jormungandr.. but then again, that wouldn't explain how he was sent back before is birth.

    The only theory I think that can explain what is really going on is the theory of his death. What if Jormungandr died before he was born ( you get what I mean lol ) and Atreus would create him ( or his wife would give birth to him idk that's weird he kinda huge ) again, knowing that Jormungandr would be sent back in time, die, and reborn by Loki's past self.

    Now, what if Kratos and Atreus, (or only Atreus in case he gets bad, or if Kratos dies, or if possible, both) break the loop by avoiding Thor killing hitting Jormungandr by defeating him... like forwarded at the end of God of War when you get home again.

    Now, because this is so messed up, I hope we are going to see some plot fixing in God of War Ragnarok as it would be a shame to leave it like this.

    So what would you think is the right theory and how could this be interpreted in this year's sequel??

    submitted by /u/Franc1s_YD_TechChap
    [link] [comments]

    Late to the party I know but NG+ got me like...

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 08:49 PM PDT

    True pain right here (headphone warning)

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 05:39 AM PDT

    I beat managed to beat Sigrun before I beat the game

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 01:03 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel