• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 27, 2021

    God of War | Only 60%??!

    God of War | Only 60%??!


    Only 60%??!

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 07:51 PM PDT

    I made a custom Lego Kratos feat. The Leviathan Axe

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 06:01 AM PDT

    Ì trying to make leviathan axe from lead. I know its not very good but i spent 2 hours to make this one(its my 3rd try) . I couldn't shape the back and reliefs. But I think its pretty cool. What do you think ?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 07:51 AM PDT

    Been beating the shit out of Zeus for 5 minutes I think it’s bugged

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 03:10 AM PDT

    Kratos after punching his dad for 1 hour 58 minutes and 19 seconds (God of War III)

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 11:01 AM PDT

    I'm trying to find whoever made this masterpiece, It's in the game's images section in Imdb

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 03:04 PM PDT

    It would be ridiculous or amusing if the Norns look exactly the Fates?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 10:18 AM PDT

    They do the exact same thing, the same number, and each sister does the exact same role: one creates life, other ends it, and a third decides what happens between those two points.

    I read about them and historians theorize they're the exact same deities and proto indo-europeans worshipped them before migrations split those people into scandinavians, celts, greeks, and so on.

    I guess that at least would freak Kratos out if he had to meet them and he fins another giant obese caterpillar and he asks if she is Clotho, but she says her name is Urd and she doesn't wear clothes because there is not one of her size.

    submitted by /u/QuadradaBesta
    [link] [comments]

    I was playing through the first area of god of war 3 remastered when I saw this, anyone know what is going on?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 03:07 AM PDT

    I have never seen a player beat the Valkyrie Hildr with Level 1 equipment on God of War difficulty... until now. Reminder, this is the Valkyrie in Niflheim, where the mist will drain you. YouTube user aLexZz shows his proof at 7:15. This is an insane accomplishment.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 12:41 AM PDT

    Giants

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 06:28 AM PDT

    Okay so at the end of the game we find out all the giants are dead but can someone explain to me how that happened because I know that they fought with odin and escaped back into yotunheim but as far as im aware no one else had a way their so what caused them all to die while in yotunheim

    submitted by /u/bennehboi69
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got the platinum, definitely best game I’ve ever played

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 11:18 AM PDT

    Yeah Kratos, same here

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 11:02 AM PDT

    Last year I decided to make a mock website for GoW for a project I had in college. These are some of my favourite character/world building shots I got in PhotoMode!

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 02:14 AM PDT

    It sounds like "The youngest and baldest captain in the Spartan army"

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 02:49 PM PDT

    So you don’t get Zeus armor until AFTER you beat Sigrun?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 10:10 AM PDT

    I was excited to play NG+ for the new armor but just read it's not completed until after you kill Sigrun, which feels weird since she's basically end game. Means you wouldn't really use it much at all unless you do NG++?

    submitted by /u/GoFlemingGo
    [link] [comments]

    The Inner World Of Atreus

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 04:58 AM PDT

    over 1192 hits :) - Image taken by me playing on PS5.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 08:33 PM PDT

    God of War's photomode can be really beautiful! ��

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 07:40 PM PDT

    God of war 1 had some of the most terrifying soundtracks I've heard in any game

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 04:36 AM PDT

    If God of War 2018 Kratos was sent back into his body at the beginning of God of War 2, would he do anything differently?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    What change would this have on the timeline?

    submitted by /u/MrLowkey13
    [link] [comments]

    I beat all the valkeries

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 08:08 AM PDT

    I just beat the queen after 3 hours on hard mode, the other valkeries weren't that tough at all, I beat them in 1 or 2 goes, they are the best part of the game imo

    submitted by /u/YOUNG_shenobi-GaMeR
    [link] [comments]

    Dying Instantly

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 02:10 AM PDT

    Hey so im making my 4th playthrough on gow and I'm starting from scratch, I am in "I want a challenge" difficulty and I'm in hellheim the part where baldur takes atreus and I'm dying instantly like I don't know what's going on, normal enemies hit me 2 times and I'm dead wth

    submitted by /u/Sudden-Career
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel